nana_356

Hillary is quiting by the end of the week!

36 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sen. Hillary Clinton will officially end her campaign for the presidency by the end of the week, multiple sources tell CNN.

CNN.com

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'll believe it when I hear it.

Ditto

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I know, we have heard this so many times, Havnt we!

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

We have? I don't remember hearing her suggest she might quit before now.

I believe it also. I think she will and I think she has her eye on the bigger prize, the one that is more important to her than being president.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I also happen to think that, providing the Dems come together in support of Barck which I firmly believe the majority will, the lengthened nomination process may just have been a blessing in disguise for Obama. After all, with all 50 states having a say in the process and the involvment of so many newly registered voters, not to mention the sidelining of McCain the Dems have it all to play for currently in my opinion.

Mind you, should McCain choose one of these hungry young women as his running mate...I think that might really put the cat among the pigeons. However, does he have the courage to take that on? I don't know, he may fear being eclipsed by one of these talented women. The ego is a very funny thing.

We have? I don't remember hearing her suggest she might quit before now.

This report is coming from "multiple sources", not Hillary herself.

This happened a few days ago too - see here.

Fair enough. I do think she will though. If I am proved wrong, well fair enough to that too.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline
Damn my crystal ball is good. Sorry, Gary.

How many visions have you seen then??? Let's get all in one place. :yes:

He can't really pick her. Lets face it, there are a lot of people that don't like Hillary. There are also a lot of people that don't like Obama. While a good number of both of them will go ahead and vote for a Obama/Clinton ticket the negatives will drive his support down rather than up. But more than that Obama would have to share power with both Hillary and Bill. I don't see how he can maintain any legitimacy and do that.

And as if hell was about to freeze over, here Gary and I agree. I've said this time and again, Hillary as second fiddle would be a stretch. However, it's a stretch that pales in comparison to Bill in the role of spouse to the second fiddle. That is just going to be impossible. Obama can win with Hillary's support off the ticket. She can negotiate a good deal with the party to further her career on a different route. And I say this is exactly where this is headed.

Edited by illumine

He can't really pick her. Lets face it, there are a lot of people that don't like Hillary. There are also a lot of people that don't like Obama. While a good number of both of them will go ahead and vote for a Obama/Clinton ticket the negatives will drive his support down rather than up. But more than that Obama would have to share power with both Hillary and Bill. I don't see how he can maintain any legitimacy and do that.

And as if hell was about to freeze over, here Gary and I agree. I've said this time and again, Hillary as second fiddle would be a stretch. However, it's a stretch that pales in comparison to Bill in the role of spouse to the second fiddle. That is just going to be impossible. Obama can win with Hillary's support off the ticket. She can negotiate a good deal with the party to further her career on a different route. And I say this is exactly where this is headed.

I said that Hillary will call it quits before the week is out. Gary said she'll hang in. I will be right and he'll have to tear that foot out of his mouth on that count. Now, in terms of Veep, I don't see an Obama / Clinton ticket. This is a separate issue on which I happen to agree with Gary. On that one, we'll both be right.

Is your bitterness really getting to you that much? I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

I said that Hillary will call it quits before the week is out. Gary said she'll hang in. I will be right and he'll have to tear that foot out of his mouth on that count. Now, in terms of Veep, I don't see an Obama / Clinton ticket. This is a separate issue on which I happen to agree with Gary. On that one, we'll both be right.

Is your bitterness really getting to you that much? I almost feel bad for you. Almost.

Sigh. AGAIN, with the name-calling instead of anything of substance. It's getting so old.... :wacko: