F23

How many days will it takes for the Visa to received?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys i'm back today! i was just confused if how many days will the visa arrived? :blink: after my interiew i was just given from Window37 a white long paper and had a checked there Wait Until You Hear From Us and the lady from the window was told me that the consular officer doesn't ask me any additional evidence and then she was told me to pay the visa delivery...i paid 250php since i was here within Metro Manila area.I heard some received their visa 3 weeks after...i hope it will not happen to me. :( i hope somebody who can answer my me here...thank you!

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello,we are same situation,i had interview on april24 but till now dont have yet my visa.I was paid delbros on april16,2008 1week before my interview,but delbros forward my doc.verifification to NSO on may12,2008 I dont know why ,it delayed.I received white long paper"wait till you hear from us".and pink slip which is for visa delivery payment.I called embassy and loreine told me "PENDING FOR DOC.VERIFICATION"iT made me stress and hurt,why theres a delayed my doc.veriification since i paid it early b4 my interview.I dont know why?i have friend paid her doc.verification on april14 but she got her visa with in 3days after her inteview on april29.I've waited almost morethan a month .Its makes me so hurt(i had chest pain to think these kind of things) :crying::crying: My fiance always called embassy but he cannot reach them till his calling card wasted,he always called but the phone in usem always busy.I hope and i pray my visa will be deliver in my home because my fiance already booked my plane ticket on june20,2008 departure time is 7:30am.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Sorry to hear that you guys have to wait. For us it was given on the same day 40 mins after being approved.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

You are not alone.. if you will check this link perhaps you will get a better idea how long it will take:http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130381&st=15... at least now it will only take a few weeks to a month unlike when they just started imposing this document verification, there were applicants who were put on AR (administrative reveiw) for 2months or more.

I am also under AR but the difference is that I really have no idea why. My verification result was already with US embassy during my interview and I only received the pink slip and yet they put my visa on hold while others who had the same interview date have already received their visa. I called twice and I was told to just wait coz my papers are still with the officer.

It is hard to wait when you don't know why. But I believe, my visa will come in God's perfect time... not a day too early nor a day too late, just in the perfect time.

Just stay strong and keep believing that it will come.. we are all in the last few stages of being reunited with our love ones... I am sure all these stress and anxiety will be worth every millisecond of it.

Let's cheer up and let us spend some quality time with our family and friends in our home country coz when we leave... which will be soon... we won't be seeing them for the long time.

We will soon have our visa in our hands, let's continue to claim that. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.