Jimmy and Angela

4 weeks and no news

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's been 4 weeks now since the interview and when i called the embassy I was told " try again next week, we are still waiting for document Verification"

Anybody else still waiting ?

sorry but this is a case of misery loves company :)

Edited by Jimmy and Angela

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
It's been 4 weeks now since the interview and when i called the embassy I was told " try again next week, we are still waiting for document Verification"

Zandy paid on March 26ht

interview April 22nd

Nothing as of today.

starting to believe that someone has misplaced Zandy's docs

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello!

Paid doc veri - Apr. 11

Interview date - Apr. 21

Doc verification to NSO - May 5

My fiance just called NSO awhile ago and was told to call up again next week

because their system is down :angry:

Then he called up USEM and was told that they are still waiting for the

document from NSO :angry:

I am frustrated but still hoping we all get our visa soon

apr 8 = paid delbros

apr 21 = forwarded to NSO

apr 24 = interview

update = when my fiance called USEM they said it's under review since docs just got there from NSO..

i wonder what's that review for.. :unsure:

it's gonna be a month since my interview.. so i feel you all..

we're still waiting.. :clock:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Zandy paid on March 26ht

interview April 22nd

Nothing as of today.

starting to believe that someone has misplaced Zandy's docs

i know mike im scared abt that too..

i hate to post this but.. just for us to be aware..

i know someone who has same interview date as mine..

when they called USEM to follow up after the interview..

they were told no records under her name was interviewed that date... :(

im sorry for posting this.. :(

Timeline

my fiance called the NSO today but richard told him to call next week because computer is down, its been 1 month since my interview, paid delbros april 18, docs sent to NSO may 5...and still waiting...kakainis!!!

Met on Myspace: December 2006

Met in person: July 26th, 2007

I129F filed: Sept 20, 2007

2nd meeting dec 25-Jan 22 2008

(month together!)

Interview: April 24, 2008

Visa granted: June 5, 2008

Visa received: June 10, 2008

Point of Entry LAX June 19, 2008

Wedding date: Aug 17th, 2008

[/url]mehon.jpg

hi i just wanna share this..

i got a txt msg just now.. yeah ironic cos i was still posting my reply to mike's post when i received the txt..

someone i know from the interview txted me that her fiance called USEM to follow up..

her fiance was advised that USEM was holding her docs because she dint pay 650 pesos for doc verification..

the thing is she already paid delbros and delbros even txtd her the confirmation..

and also she was even asked to fax the receipt to delbros..

and now her docs will be released from USEM to be forwarded to NSO for verification..

omg i dnt know what to tell her.. :(

see.. we're all waiting here.. we dnt even know where really our papers are..

and the thing is when we try to call them for a check.. they all tell us to call back and all..

what's our assurance that our docs are safe, when probs like this arise..

like with mike's case.. they were told diff dates..

i mean how sure are we that they're really advising us correct infos.. :(

im just here staring at my screen talkin to riza on IM..

i just realized...

when they asked us to pay this and pay that.. we did..

when they said submit this and submit that.. we did..

now just wonderin why's that there still probs when we're all doin what was told.. :(

im sorry for venting.. just feel frustrated right now when i heard the news from other fella K filers..

:crying:

Timeline

yes, sobrang nakakainis! at least your out of documents verification freind, but some of us are still there,..you will have your visa soon...

(month together!)

[/url]mehon.jpg

yes, sobrang nakakainis! at least your out of documents verification freind, but some of us are still there,..you will have your visa soon...

well.. right now..

i dnt know what and who to believe when they advise us dates eh..

mahirap umasa.. :unsure:

Timeline

Hello again!

After my interview last April 21 (Monday) i called up DELBROS April 24 (Friday).

I got a scared of my life when the lady told me that USEM cancelled my Doc Verification,

but she doesn't know what the reasons are. So i called USEM Grace told me that there is

no such thing as (cancellation) if ever, that would be the first time that it happened.

Grace even told me that my docs request was sent to DELBROS April 15 and she asked

to wait on the line she should verify further to the employee of DELBROS inside USEM, at

that time its already close to 5pm, i don't know if Grace hang up on me since i have waited

for her for more than 30 minutes and i try to call back again but no one is answering the phone. I was restless for 2 days (Sat and Sun).

The following Monday my fiance called USEM and Grace told him to call DELBROS. I was the one

who called DELBROS i really looked for the lady whom i talked to before and she apologizes it was a miscommunication according to her....what happened is USEM sent request 2x so they cancelled the first one (April 15) and finally,,,, i was included in May 5 batch to be verified to NSO.

Why is it that when i get copies of the Documents (BC and CENOMAR) from NSO it

only takes them 1 week for BC and 2 weeks for the CENOMAR. But now, its more than 3 weeks

and NSO is not yet done with verifying those documents.

I have never post here not even replying to the posts. I am just an avid reader, a silent member but now, i cant help it and i wanted also to share my sentiments.

I know we are all PRAYING for our VISA. GOD Help US...

Timeline
Hello again!

After my interview last April 21 (Monday) i called up DELBROS April 24 (Friday).

I got a scared of my life when the lady told me that USEM cancelled my Doc Verification,

but she doesn't know what the reasons are. So i called USEM Grace told me that there is

no such thing as (cancellation) if ever, that would be the first time that it happened.

Grace even told me that my docs request was sent to DELBROS April 15 and she asked

to wait on the line she should verify further to the employee of DELBROS inside USEM, at

that time its already close to 5pm, i don't know if Grace hang up on me since i have waited

for her for more than 30 minutes and i try to call back again but no one is answering the phone. I was restless for 2 days (Sat and Sun).

The following Monday my fiance called USEM and Grace told him to call DELBROS. I was the one

who called DELBROS i really looked for the lady whom i talked to before and she apologizes it was a miscommunication according to her....what happened is USEM sent request 2x so they cancelled the first one (April 15) and finally,,,, i was included in May 5 batch to be verified to NSO.

Why is it that when i get copies of the Documents (BC and CENOMAR) from NSO it

only takes them 1 week for BC and 2 weeks for the CENOMAR. But now, its more than 3 weeks

I have never post here not even replying to the posts. I am just an avid reader, a silent member but now, i cant help it and i wanted also to share my sentiments.

HI ATE DID U CALL THE NSO TODAY? THEIR SYSTEM IS DOWN, THATS WHAT RCHARD TOLD TO MY FIANCE THIS MORNING AND NEED TO CALL AGAIN NEXT WEEK,.. HAY NAKU EWAN SA KANILA!...

(month together!)

[/url]mehon.jpg

Timeline
Hello again!

Why is it th

at when i get copies of the Documents (BC and CENOMAR) from NSO it

HI ATE DID U CALL THE NSO TODAY? THEIR SYSTEM IS DOWN, THATS WHAT RCHARD TOLD TO MY FIANCE THIS MORNING AND NEED TO CALL AGAIN NEXT WEEK,.. HAY NAKU EWAN SA KANILA!...

Hi Sushijin!

Yup, my fiance did call NSO, same (system down) answer from Richard.

Hopefully next week good news na for all of US. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.