w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Israeli Vice Premier: 'Iran can also be wiped off the map'

77 posts in this topic

Let me try to explain it this way. If you had a gun in your house and your neighbor had a gun in his house you would each respect the others ability to kill the other. MAD. And you would each feel safe. But suppose a insane killer escaped from prison and got a gun. Would you still feel safe? Would you still think that just having a gun would stop him from using his? No, you would feel the need to get your gun out and shoot him first if he threatend you. Iran is the same way. The pres of Iran WANTS a war!

Iran is not the same way. Mr. Ahmedinajad is not insane. He is playing off the hysteria white folk get into when they see a militaristic-sounding brown person who wants a nuke. India and Pakistan have had nukes for years now. I remember all the hysteria from white mediapersons about how dangerous that was. Well fukc them all, nukes have actually STABILIZED the south asian region. Fact, if you care to peruse the Indian/Pakistani media. The fact is brown people want to live just as much as the next guy. They're not nuts although it is common in that part of the world (India included) to engage in rhetoric that sounds to white Western ears as the talk of a madman. It's fear, they are playing on it just as they have for centuries. Wise up.

It is said that God protects fools and little children. I can only hope He protects us. This leader of Iran in determand to take over the world and if we do nothing he will do it. I direct you to read this. It isn't some right wing blog. It is Newsweek. Please tell me what you think then.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9108626/site/newsweek/

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Let me try to explain it this way. If you had a gun in your house and your neighbor had a gun in his house you would each respect the others ability to kill the other. MAD. And you would each feel safe. But suppose a insane killer escaped from prison and got a gun. Would you still feel safe? Would you still think that just having a gun would stop him from using his? No, you would feel the need to get your gun out and shoot him first if he threatend you. Iran is the same way. The pres of Iran WANTS a war!

Iran is not the same way. Mr. Ahmedinajad is not insane. He is playing off the hysteria white folk get into when they see a militaristic-sounding brown person who wants a nuke. India and Pakistan have had nukes for years now. I remember all the hysteria from white mediapersons about how dangerous that was. Well fukc them all, nukes have actually STABILIZED the south asian region. Fact, if you care to peruse the Indian/Pakistani media. The fact is brown people want to live just as much as the next guy. They're not nuts although it is common in that part of the world (India included) to engage in rhetoric that sounds to white Western ears as the talk of a madman. It's fear, they are playing on it just as they have for centuries. Wise up.

It is said that God protects fools and little children. I can only hope He protects us. This leader of Iran in determand to take over the world and if we do nothing he will do it. I direct you to read this. It isn't some right wing blog. It is Newsweek. Please tell me what you think then.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9108626/site/newsweek/

Hmm scary article or what , not sure it clarifies anything though , human history so far indicates that , we will continue to fight over resources , territory etc , biologically that is what "we" do and until (if ever) cultural and religous differences and sustainable equitable resource production between the same species reach an equilibrium of sorts it will continue. Its a rather grand assumption on humanitys part that the planet cares less about our being on it , if we all nuke each other to bits it will takes its time re-nuture (or not) some other species or variant and carry on orbiting the sun till it blows up regardless.

Enjoy the life you have , civilisations that are "civilised" use diplomacy to avoid "crashing" and fight to survive , if survival is not an option then whats the point in fighting ? If every country had nukes then we use one standard if every country got rid of them then we have one standard . For any one country or group to have them then dictate to the rest that they cannot is inevitably a judgment and statement of untrustworthiness and percieved inferiority, a double standard.

Hmm i think im in danger of waffling up my own rear end so will shut up and eat some cheese on toast instead.

John

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It does. They are sane.

But are they stable? The current government in Iran may be sane (arguable as it is),

but who knows what will come next.

Indeed - but you might as well say that the US should have thought of that back in the 50's. Fair to say they didn't have much of an idea that that would ultimately lead to a revolution and the installation of a religious theocracy.

I don't think we can come to a lasting solution in the region without first recognising the full scope of the problem - specifically our own significant part in exacerbating it. We see Iran as this major world villain, without acknowledging that the west, in trying to secure Iran's oilfields America (and others) has not only knocked over that country's president, replacing him with a monarchical dictatorship, but armed and supported their neighbour (himself a brutal dictator) the result being a war that caused massive loss of life.

This is still in the recent living memory of most iranians (and indeed most iraqis), and is a major reason for the distrust and hatred towards America specifically. Aggressive foreign intervention typically pushes a country toward conservatism. For example, would anyone care to deny that 9/11 played a key role in shaping American politics and the subsequent dominance of neoconservative thinking? What's happening here is really not too much different, and certainly not unpredictable.

Edited by Fishdude

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Indeed - but you might as well say that the US should have thought of that back in the 50's.

Just because we didn't think of something back in the 50's, doesn't mean the US should

just give up now and let the world run amok. Somebody has to police the world while

the impotent UN sits by and passes one useless non-binding resolution after another.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

I personally don't think this entire situation is going to get any better. If the USA sits back on it or not I don't think Iran is playing around either. Who really knows how far they are right now but if they did have a nuke could we trust them? Seriously, they continually claim of the destruction of israel and it's people and america. They hate us. They hate israel. They are extremists on all levels and they want to take over israel. It's only going to get worse as time goes on. The question is exactly not If but When? That is what we have to be thinking about and make sure we are ready. Who wants another 9/11 to happen or something worse. Even if we pulled out and just sat back , i think that may be one of the dumbest things to do. Especially in times like today. Just my input.

and personally i don't really think the issue right now is oil. it's way bigger than that. The way people are brought up to think there is beyond maybe even america's comprehension. This is a religious war on many levels, especially for many iranians and iraqi's. If you are not islamic, you have to be depleted. Thats that, as much as we might hate to hear that, it's so hard to change a persons mind set when they are surrounded by that and raised like that. Those people don't fool around so nor should we.

ticker.png

#######? wants non muslins depleted....iran and iraq? ...where are you getting your facts..iran does major trade with non muslim countries, they want to "deplete them" and iraq. is aout to kill all non muslims too....i like to see where you get your facts...

the last time i looked israel was not a state..plus, that is bs..

Edited by almaty2004

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

yes they do trade with non muslim countries thats not what i'm saying. sorry, maybe i said it wrong, but alot of all this is run my islamic extremists and they want nothing more then take out all those who go against what they believe. I may not know alot of facts but I have friends who are from there and tell me that alot of america and such believe this is all a fight for oil or freedom for the iraqi people and they tell me that yes progress has been made but the extremists are the ones that are ruling over that land right now, destroying, and all they want to do is destroy, that is their purpose. If you don't believe what they believe, if you don't convert, they kill you. and maybe there is more debth to it than that, but thats how alot of them think. I just hear stories from those i'm close with and have been close in the islamic faith and how they are trained to think. Thats all i was saying. no need to get all testy. sorry if i upset someone.

ticker.png

yes they do trade with non muslim countries thats not what i'm saying. sorry, maybe i said it wrong, but alot of all this is run my islamic extremists and they want nothing more then take out all those who go against what they believe. I may not know alot of facts but I have friends who are from there and tell me that alot of america and such believe this is all a fight for oil or freedom for the iraqi people and they tell me that yes progress has been made but the extremists are the ones that are ruling over that land right now, destroying, and all they want to do is destroy, that is their purpose. If you don't believe what they believe, if you don't convert, they kill you. and maybe there is more debth to it than that, but thats how alot of them think. I just hear stories from those i'm close with and have been close in the islamic faith and how they are trained to think. Thats all i was saying. no need to get all testy. sorry if i upset someone.

sorry cangal..not upset..and you are entitled to your opinion...no harm... :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

the last time i looked israel was not a state..plus, that is bs..

Huh? Last time you looked must have been before 1948.

not an american state..plus, it is a country....

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

well i knew it wasn't an american state silly hehe... oh well, i'm gonna leave it at that

:lol::thumbs:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg