kennethandjoyce

For people with Docs Verification sent to NSO May 5

62 posts in this topic

'just got txt message from Delbros today:

DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL2008xxxxxxx starts TOM up to d NEXT 2 days! U MUST leave a valid ID & asigned Authorization Letter or a 1WIK Delay will ensue

:)

Congrats!!! Hope we get ours na also....we have the exact same dates: payment, sent to NSO and interview...

...praying so hard to get the visa already...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'just got txt message from Delbros today:

DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL2008xxxxxxx starts TOM up to d NEXT 2 days! U MUST leave a valid ID & asigned Authorization Letter or a 1WIK Delay will ensue

:)

Wow! That's good to know. I hope that it would mean good news for us who hasn't heard anything from them yet.

By the way, Congratulations OggyFX51!! At last, you'll have your visa a few days from now. :D

Feb 07 - met my Dream Guy

Jun 08 - arrived in the US

Jul 08 - ♥♥♥ WEDDING DAY ♥♥♥

Jul 09 - Temp GC received

Mar 12 - 10 yr GC received

Aug 13 - Naturalized

theres a confusion going on with my papers... robbie of delbros told me that mine was forwarded may 5, then i called richard of nso and he said its not in the transmittal... then i call usem and they dont want to entertain me... if i will have usem and delbros to transmit my papers once again then it would take another month.... wahhhhhhhhh..... i want to cry :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

theres a confusion going on with my papers... robbie of delbros told me that mine was forwarded may 5, then i called richard of nso and he said its not in the transmittal... then i call usem and they dont want to entertain me... if i will have usem and delbros to transmit my papers once again then it would take another month.... wahhhhhhhhh..... i want to cry :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hi belay! Just check with the embassy again...im sure grace or lorraine will be able to give you an answer since you know that your docs verification was sent to the NSO on May 5....

...keep the faith

Kenneth

Good News!!! I called the embassy and the docs that was requested from the NSO are already with them....the docs were forwarded to the officer in charge of reviewing yesterday, May 27....

...May 5 peeps, its time to call the embassy...your papers might be with them na also... :thumbs:

Hi Kenneth -

Cool! Great News! Btw, Sino nakausap mo sa USEM?

timcass_12

Good News!!! I called the embassy and the docs that was requested from the NSO are already with them....the docs were forwarded to the officer in charge of reviewing yesterday, May 27....

...May 5 peeps, its time to call the embassy...your papers might be with them na also... :thumbs:

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

Hi! Spoke to grace...she was kind enough to tell me that good news...

eto catch...she started talking about timelines and told me that the review will be done in the next few days and could last until 3 weeks??? (hello???, 3 weeks???)...so i just stopped listening to her, let her finish what she was saying and politely thanked her...hehehe

hope it doesnt take long...

Hi Kenneth -

timcass_12

Update as of May 29, 2008:

NAME ---------------DATE PAID -------SENT TO NSO ---------INTERVIEW DATE -------VISA ON HAND

kennethandjoyce-----April 16-----May 5-----May 16-----still waiting

mamada-----April 22-----May 5-----May 18

belay-----April 22-----May 5-----May 13-----still waiting

tim and glyn-----April 15-----May 5-----May 15-----MAY 24

OggyFX51-----April 16-----May 5-----May 16-----MAY 28

sushijin-----April 18-----May 5-----April 23-----still waiting

timcass12-----April 30-----May 5-----June 5

andyjona -----April 17 -----May 5 -----May 6 -----still waiting

Congrats OggyFX51!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

eto catch...she started talking about timelines and told me that the review will be done in the next few days and could last until 3 weeks??? (hello???, 3 weeks???)...so i just stopped listening to her, let her finish what she was saying and politely thanked her...hehehe

Hi Kenneth -

timcass_12

talaga ate, i called embassy last tuesday and talked to lorraine, grabe taray nya hah, call lang daw from US entertain nila, gosh,...naka leave daw si grace,..sana ako din dun na..

Met on Myspace: December 2006

Met in person: July 26th, 2007

I129F filed: Sept 20, 2007

2nd meeting dec 25-Jan 22 2008

(month together!)

Interview: April 24, 2008

Visa granted: June 5, 2008

Visa received: June 10, 2008

Point of Entry LAX June 19, 2008

Wedding date: Aug 17th, 2008

[/url]mehon.jpg

Timeline

Hi Kenneth -

timcass_12

congrats, you will get it very soon...god bless

Met on Myspace: December 2006

Met in person: July 26th, 2007

I129F filed: Sept 20, 2007

2nd meeting dec 25-Jan 22 2008

(month together!)

Interview: April 24, 2008

Visa granted: June 5, 2008

Visa received: June 10, 2008

Point of Entry LAX June 19, 2008

Wedding date: Aug 17th, 2008

[/url]mehon.jpg

Timeline

I was one of the luckiest because during my interview, the releasing counter in-charge told me that they already have the result of my doc verification. I paid on April 28 and Robbie said he forwarded it to NSO on May 5.

I am expecting to receive my visa soon :)

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

I was one of the luckiest because during my interview, the releasing counter in-charge told me that they already have the result of my doc verification. I paid on April 28 and Robbie said he forwarded it to NSO on May 5.

I am expecting to receive my visa soon :)

-Riza

Congrats Riza! I guess swerte swerte lang talaga yan. It seems that the ones who paid early are the ones waiting longer than the ones who paid later than them...

anyways, hope we get our visas soon...

Timeline
Congrats Riza! I guess swerte swerte lang talaga yan. It seems that the ones who paid early are the ones waiting longer than the ones who paid later than them...

anyways, hope we get our visas soon...

Thank you Kenneth, I really hope that you will get your visa soon :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.