kennethandjoyce

For people with Docs Verification sent to NSO May 5

62 posts in this topic

Anyone there with docs verification sent to NSO on May 5???

My:

Delbros docs verification fee paid: April 16, 2008

Docs Verification sent to NSO: May 5, 2008

Interview Date: May 16, 2008

Visa on hand: still waiting

For people with the same date of docs verification on May 5, lets gather up and update ourselves on the status of our case. Im sure that once one gets their visa, it wont be long for the others to receive theirs also...

Lets start this thread so that we know what's happening...

Kenneth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kenneth:

Loop me in this group. Delbros told me that our docs has been sent to NSO for verification last May 5 but I've yet to reconfirm this with Robbie since -

(1) I've called him last May 6 to amend our case number in their database but he didn't mention anything about our docs being sent to NSO already. If it's sent May 5 then he would have that information in their records and would have told me right away that they can no longer amend my case number record because a request to verify my docs has been sent already.

(2) Last May 14, I faxed him a copy of our details as well as the scanned copy of our Metrobank receipt. I called him up to check if it was received successfully and to ask if USEM already send them a letter of request to verify my docs and only this time that he happily told me that my case is now being verified as they've sent out the request to NSO last May 5.

How conflicting. :blink: If I've only realized these inconsistencies during my last conversation with him then I wouldn't have this dilemma right now. I am faced with the idea that he might have screwed up my profile because if he's telling the truth then he would have easily figure out that USEM's letter has a different case number as opposed to what he has on their system.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I hope all goes well for all of us. God Bless.

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Kenneth:

Loop me in this group. Delbros told me that our docs has been sent to NSO for verification last May 5 but I've yet to reconfirm this with Robbie since -

(1) I've called him last May 6 to amend our case number in their database but he didn't mention anything about our docs being sent to NSO already. If it's sent May 5 then he would have that information in their records and would have told me right away that they can no longer amend my case number record because a request to verify my docs has been sent already.

(2) Last May 14, I faxed him a copy of our details as well as the scanned copy of our Metrobank receipt. I called him up to check if it was received successfully and to ask if USEM already send them a letter of request to verify my docs and only this time that he happily told me that my case is now being verified as they've sent out the request to NSO last May 5.

How conflicting. :blink: If I've only realized these inconsistencies during my last conversation with him then I wouldn't have this dilemma right now. I am faced with the idea that he might have screwed up my profile because if he's telling the truth then he would have easily figure out that USEM's letter has a different case number as opposed to what he has on their system.

Mine:

Delbros docs verification fee paid: April 22, 2008

Interview Date: May 28, 2008

09/30/08 - mailed AOS, AP and EAD thru USPS

10/02/08 - received and signed by V. Bustamante

10/06/08 - check cashed out

10/07/08 - date of NOA

10/08/08 - last touch for AP and EAD

10/28/08 - AOS transferred to CSC

11/04/08 - touched on AOS

11/05/08 - touched again on AOS

11/06/08 - touched again on AOS ( no touch on AP and EAD)

12/08/08 - EAD approved according to USCIS officer (from infopass)

12/09/08 - touched on AP and EAD

12/10/08 - AP approved dated 12/09

12/15/08 - AP on mail

01/12/09 - went to infopass - found out my EAD has been approved since DEC 8,2008

01/21/09 - biometrics appoinment

01/21/09- Card production ordered for I-765 and a touched for I-485

01/22/09 - touched on I-485

01/23/09 - touched again on i-485

01/26/09- touched again on I-485 and i-765! WOW!

01/29/09 - i-765 approval notice sent.. and EAD card received in mail

02/24/09 - AOS APPROVED!! thanks God!

02/25/09 - AOS touched again

02/27/09 - GC and welcome letter received in the mail

Delbros docs verification fee paid: April 22, 2008

Interview Date: May 13, 2008

called us em earlier and ma'am Lorraine told me that all i have to do is wait and that mine wasnt forwarded to them yet by the NSO. she also said that it should have been there since it was forwarded 2 weeks ago....

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Filed: Timeline
Hi Kenneth:

I suggest that people call delbros until your docs hit the NSO.....

I hate to type this again...

but Zandy paid on March 26th something like 55 days ago

Zandy called April 9th something like that.. and was confirmed her docs would be in the April 14th batch for sure.

Zandy assumes all is good for her Interview April 22nd

She goes to her Interview and gets the WHITE PAPER

Zandy gets home and calls delbros again and she has no idea when her papers left.

I am so mad at this point..

She calls back on April 26th I believe confirms again that now she is on the April 28th batch

at this time I noticed that many that had paid early April were getting text and visas..

I am not saying that any one person is the blame for the white paper..

just saying don't let anyone tell you a date and believe it.. because many have been mislead.. I mean many..

55 days since doc fee paid and NO visa

I know I am not the only person in this boat... I am with all the others that are waiting..

Sorry for complaining again.. just want people to know that if you call and are checking up.. please call back a few days later and confirm what you was told previously.

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glyn paid Delbros: April 15

Delbros sent to NSO: May 5

Interview: May 15 (She was told the documents still need to be verified.)

Visa in hand: WAITING

5-9-06 Met online

9-3-06 Tim visits Glyn

9-18-06 Tim goes back home

11-1-06 Tim visits again (stays 3 1/2 months!)

2-12-07 Tim goes back home

12-21-07 Tim visits for the third time

12-22-07 Engaged in Hong Kong (at Disneyland)

1-7-08 Tim goes back home from Philippines

2-12-08 Tim files I-129

3-18-08 NOA1

4-1-08 NOA2

4-15-08 Glyn pays Delbros for document verification

4-23-08 Glyn undergoes the medical exam

4-24-08 Glyn passes medical exam

5-15-08 Glyn passes visa interview

5-24-08 Visa in hand!

5-24-08 Tim visits for the 4th time

6-7-08 Tim and Glyn fly back to the US!!

8-16-08 Tim and Glyn married in a civil ceremony

9-9-08 Mailed AOS packet

9-11-08 Packet received by DHS

9-15-08 NOA date for 1-485, I-131, and I-765

9-17-08 Check cashed by DHS

10-8-08 Biometrics appointment for Glyn

12-1-08 AP and EAD approved for Glyn

12-9-08 Glyn receives her AP

12-10-08 Glyn receives her EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi..

April 16, 2008-paid Delbros for docs verification

May 5, 2008-Docs Verification sent to NSO

May 16, 2008-Interview Date

> received pink slip and the appointment letter with stamps : BIO F/S DONE dated

05/01/08 05/06/08 05/16/08

waiting for the VISA.. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

paid delbros april 18

interview april 23

NSO verification may 5

still waiting visa

Met on Myspace: December 2006

Met in person: July 26th, 2007

I129F filed: Sept 20, 2007

2nd meeting dec 25-Jan 22 2008

(month together!)

Interview: April 24, 2008

Visa granted: June 5, 2008

Visa received: June 10, 2008

Point of Entry LAX June 19, 2008

Wedding date: Aug 17th, 2008

[/url]mehon.jpg

Ok so I called Delbros and USEM a couple of minutes earlier and this is what happened -

Delbros:

I told Robbie about my dilemma regarding a probable mixed up of my case numbers during the documents verification process. He said that I shouldn't be worried at all because even If I called him a day after he had sent USEM's letter of request to NSO, It really wouldn't cause any confusion on NSO's part because USEM has my actual papers with them and the corresponding case number for my K3 petition. In effect, what he does is to just send NSO the sealed envelope containing USEM's letter with a list of docs that needs to be validated and that's it. He also told me to call USEM anytime this week to check if they've already received NSO's inputs regarding my docs verification.

USEM:

I talked to Lorraine and she almost did not entertain my inquiry because according to her matters such as this should be address directly through USEM's call center not through them. Anyway, she told me that the only information she could offer me is that they’ve already requested my docs to be verified and that they’re now waiting for NSO’s validation report. She mentioned that timeline in obtaining the outcome from NSO is unpredictable as the process is totally dependent on the applicant’s files. She also emphasized that since this is an internal procedure, only authorized personnel’s from NSO and USEM are allowed to know the outcome. In layman’s term, they will NOT tell us if our documents are already verified and the only way we can find out if we’re delayed or not because of docs verification is right after we're done with our respective interviews.

My head is throbbing right now with this procedure adding up stress to our already stressful waiting time and visa processing but we’re not in control and just like what my husband always tell me “it is what is it is” and so all we got to do is keep our fingers crossed for now and ask God to help us get through this course successfully.

Keep the faith everyone. God Bless.

AOS:

07/16/08 - filed AOS application

07/18/08 - received by USCIS

07/22/08 - USCIS mailed our NOA

07/24/08 - touched

07/25/08 - received NOA (AOS, EAD, AP)

07/29/08 - received ASC Appointment Notice (Biometrics)

08/09/08 - biometrics appointment

08/11/08 - I485 and I765 touched

09/17/08 - AP approved

09/19/08 - EAD approved, card already in production

09/24/08 - EAD card received

09/25/08 - SSN application

10/01/08 - received letter re: SSN card delivery in 2 weeks

10/06/08 - SSN Card received

02/17/09 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

ROC:

11/19/10 - Submit requirements for Lifting of Conditions

11/22/10 - NOA1 received

12/22/10 - Biometrics Appointment

02/09/11 - ROC APPROVED!

02/10/11 - Green Card Received

US CITIZENSHIP:

12/19/11 - Submit requirements for US Citizenship

12/22/11 - NOA1 received

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans not to harm you but to prosper you. Plans to give you hope and a better future."

- Jeremiah 29:11

So, here is our update for now:

NAME --------------------DATE PAID -----------SENT TO NSO --------------INTERVIEW DATE ------------VISA ON HAND

kennethandjoyce April 16 May 5 May 16 still waiting

mamada April 22 May 5 May 18

belay April 22 May 5 May 13 still waiting

tim and glyn April 15 May 5 May 15 still waiting

OggyFX51 April 16 May 5 May 16 still waiting

sushijin April 18 May 5 April 23 still waiting

timcass12, when are your dates?...so i can add sa table....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glyn just got this text from Delbros:

DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL200858xxxxxxx starts TOM up to the NEXT 2 days! You MUST leave a valid ID & asigned Authorization Letter or a 1WIK Delay will ensue

Woo hoooooooooooooooo! We are so excited! It looks like she will be coming back with me when I visit. I am leaving here this Friday for a pre-arranged trip!

Hope this means that others are on their way too!

5-9-06 Met online

9-3-06 Tim visits Glyn

9-18-06 Tim goes back home

11-1-06 Tim visits again (stays 3 1/2 months!)

2-12-07 Tim goes back home

12-21-07 Tim visits for the third time

12-22-07 Engaged in Hong Kong (at Disneyland)

1-7-08 Tim goes back home from Philippines

2-12-08 Tim files I-129

3-18-08 NOA1

4-1-08 NOA2

4-15-08 Glyn pays Delbros for document verification

4-23-08 Glyn undergoes the medical exam

4-24-08 Glyn passes medical exam

5-15-08 Glyn passes visa interview

5-24-08 Visa in hand!

5-24-08 Tim visits for the 4th time

6-7-08 Tim and Glyn fly back to the US!!

8-16-08 Tim and Glyn married in a civil ceremony

9-9-08 Mailed AOS packet

9-11-08 Packet received by DHS

9-15-08 NOA date for 1-485, I-131, and I-765

9-17-08 Check cashed by DHS

10-8-08 Biometrics appointment for Glyn

12-1-08 AP and EAD approved for Glyn

12-9-08 Glyn receives her AP

12-10-08 Glyn receives her EAD

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

i would just liek to ask coz we have received an email verification that our petition was approved last May 9, 2008 what email address should i write a querry whether which i will be receiveing any appointment letter from the embassy. WIll i be receiving something from the embasssy though or should we call them? did you call them for the interview date? or did you do that after you have receivd like a latter from the embassy.

Thanks for your help,

Micah

😁

Filed: Timeline

DELBROS DELIVERS! Delivery for MNL200858xxxxxxx starts TOM up to the NEXT 2 days! You MUST leave a valid ID & asigned Authorization Letter or a 1WIK Delay will ensue

Woo hoooooooooooooooo! We are so excited! It looks like she will be coming back with me when I visit. I am leaving here this Friday for a pre-arranged trip!

Congrats... thats amazing.. I am sincerely happy for you..

but on the other hand..

I don't even have a clue what they're doing over there..

Zandy paid pretty close to 2 months ago and here interview was 1 month ago...

still no text nor visa

I think the entire group debrose/NSO/USEM incompentent..

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

yay this is a good news... also a good sign for those waiting for our visa and is included in the may5 forwarded to NSO... :D have to call delbross for update tomorrow :D

27. What other people think of you is none of your business.

Newton's third law of motion "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

i would just liek to ask coz we have received an email verification that our petition was approved last May 9, 2008 what email address should i write a querry whether which i will be receiveing any appointment letter from the embassy. WIll i be receiving something from the embasssy though or should we call them? did you call them for the interview date? or did you do that after you have receivd like a latter from the embassy.

Thanks for your help,

Micah

you will received a packet 4 (docs) from the USEM, that includes your appointment letter (date and time for your medical exam and interview at USEM).

Hope this will help your query... God Bless

our timeline:

=o= PROCESSING =O=

06-Jul-07 ----- sent I-129F

16-Jul-07 ----- NOA1

21-Nov-07 ----- NOA2

27-Dec-07 ----- NVC sent file to USEM

16-Jan-08 ----- mailed packet 4

28-Jan-08 ----- recvd packet 4

03-Mar-08 ----- medical date (planning to go earlier probably 2nd wk of Feb)

13-Feb-08 ----- thanks God im done with my medical exam taken Feb 12 & released Feb13

very smooth processing God is Good All the Time

10-Mar-08 ----- interview date there's no big deal in USEM especially if u'r with ur fiance

25-Mar-08 ----- visa on hand (Thank you Lord)

=o= USA =o=

09-Apr-08 ----- arrived in the USA(POE Minn/st pl) thanks God i made it by myself. God is Good All the Time

25-May-08 ----- OUR BIG DAY!!! (1yr after engaged)

05-Jun-08 ------ got SSN

25-Jun-08 ------ got driver's permit

08-Oct-08 ------ passed the road test... yeyyyy i can drive alone now... thank you Lord

=o= AOS =o=

26-Jun-08 ------ Filed/Sent AOS

03-Jul-08 ------ Received Biometric appointment

23-Jul-08 ------ Biometric appointment date

12-Sep-08 ----- Got mah GC

I-129f was approved in 141 days from your filing date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.