Dr. A ♥ O

Bush criticizes Arab nations for repression

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
i'm guessing it's not a matter of wanting to or not on her part bridget, but rather dictated by a complete inability to express a coherent thought or opinion on the matter.

:bonk: that's not very nice.

Like for sure Charles... What Charles? I don't get it..

:lol:

Olivia I just realised that your video is in your signature and not your post.. I was like why does she keep reposting the same damn video over and over again and its your siggy LOL

Yeah I do that sometimes with your old photo and other ppls videos. :blush:

I didnt even know you could post videos in the siggy. INTERESTING.. IT was so funny. I thought you were reposting the same video every post LOL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i'm guessing it's not a matter of wanting to or not on her part bridget, but rather dictated by a complete inability to express a coherent thought or opinion on the matter.

:lol:

Olivia I just realised that your video is in your signature and not your post.. I was like why does she keep reposting the same damn video over and over again and its your siggy LOL

Yeah I do that sometimes with your old photo and other ppls videos. :blush:

I didnt even know you could post videos in the siggy. INTERESTING.. IT was so funny. I thought you were reposting the same video every post LOL

ut oh. r u going to post vids in ur sig now? :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

wahrania - Thanks I didn't see this before, how did that slip by me. OMG Priceless, once again I have no words. Charles you asked me what brief that Bush didn’t read, and how it was worded. I am so glad you asked me that question. That same question was asked of Condoleezza Rice at the congressional hearings, and she stated that the briefing was confusing this is her exact words to Osama bin Laden determine to attack inside the United States. The real wording was Osama bin Laden was planning to attach America by high jacking planes. I sure can see how you would be confused over this briefing. Get real.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline

Oh and what briefing was this, the CIA briefing that only the PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES GETS TO READ. Might be kinda important to at least read that one, don’t ya think, we know his daddy sure read it. Once again very confusing, I too wouldn’t have seen it coming. Bush one smart dude. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol: :lol:

that's madness!

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh and what briefing was this, the CIA briefing that only the PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES GETS TO READ. Might be kinda important to at least read that one, don’t ya think, we know his daddy sure read it. Once again very confusing, I too wouldn’t have seen it coming. Bush one smart dude. :thumbs:

from your earlier post: The real wording was Osama bin Laden was planning to attach America by high jacking planes. i'm sure they read quite often that someone is planning to attack us somehow, don't you agree? and as for just reading something like so and so is gonna attack the usa without any hard info like dates, methods, and other hard info it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

intel is for the commander, it's up to them to heed it or discard it, their call. as you nor i have actually read the report and it's specifics, we really can't tell how specific it was, but i'd be surprised if it listed what the type of target, even the general region of the usa or even a month. for one who's all up in arms about the patriot act, just how do you suppose we could have stopped that without any specific information about the attack? lock down the entire usa while intel weenies went to work ferreting it out?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

People are so clueless when it comes to the workings of the machine.

Bush, is nothing.

Proof:

1: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization...inst_Terrorists

House : On September 14, 2001 bill House Joint Resolution 64 passed in the House. The totals in the House of Representatives were: 420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting (the Nay was Barbara Lee - D-CA).

Senate: On September 14, 2001 Senate Joint Resolution 23 passed in the Senate by roll call vote. The totals in the Senate were: 98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting (Senators Larry Craig - R and Jesse Helms - R).

2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

# Passed the House on October 24, 2001 (Yeas: 357; Nays: 66)

# Passed the Senate on October 25, 2001 (Yeas: 98; Nays: 1)

Your precious Democrats are 50% responsible for all of the problems "Bush started", all of the money "Bush wasted", and all of the economic problems "Bush caused".

If they really wanted to, they could have stood up and done something ... but look at that - did they? Nope. Nothing.

3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization...olution_of_2002

Now they woke up, a little. We've still got 1/3 of them sleeping at the switch - or should I say - with their heads up their a**es.

If you want to point a finger at someone who authorized Operation World Police & blew our taxes on pork & cronies - *cough* congress. They write the laws. The legislative = lawmakers. Bush just signs - really - he's not all that important. Remember, the United States has 3 EQUAL POWERED BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT: The Judicial, The Legislative, and The Executive.

Two branches failed miserably. One was just hopeless. You, as a citizen, have a good deal of control over WHO represents you in the Legislative branch. You vote for your representative. Here in New Britain, we had a Bush cronie as a rep - guess what happened to her? We tossed her out. We knew she was a good-for-nothing pile of trash - and she got put in her place, out on the curb. Too often - people are looking the wrong way when they point the blame. Bush is a screw-up, given - but Congress was twice as bad - they empowered him.

Know how your country works. This is why things are going to hell here. Too many people are sleeping ... wake them all up. Vote. Seriously ... vote in EVERY election - we all saw what happens when people don't vote. It'll keep on happening if you stay home.

On voting day - staying home is your personal approval of the problems we face.

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Bush, is nothing.

Proof:

House : On September 14, 2001 bill House Joint Resolution 64 passed in the House. The totals in the House of Representatives were: 420 Ayes, 1 Nay and 10 Not Voting (the Nay was Barbara Lee - D-CA).

Senate: On September 14, 2001 Senate Joint Resolution 23 passed in the Senate by roll call vote. The totals in the Senate were: 98 Ayes, 0 Nays, 2 Present/Not Voting (Senators Larry Craig - R and Jesse Helms - R).

Your precious Democrats are 50% responsible for all of the problems "Bush started", all of the money "Bush wasted", and all of the economic problems "Bush caused".

If they really wanted to, they could have stood up and done something ... but look at that - did they? Nope. Nothing.

Now they woke up, a little. We've still got 1/3 of them sleeping at the switch - or should I say - with their heads up their a**es.

If you want to point a finger at someone who authorized Operation World Police & blew our taxes on pork & cronies - *cough* congress. They write the laws. The legislative = lawmakers. Bush just signs - really - he's not all that important. Remember, the United States has 3 EQUAL POWERED BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT: The Judicial, The Legislative, and The Executive.

Two branches failed miserably. One was just hopeless. You, as a citizen, have a good deal of control over WHO represents you in the Legislative branch. You vote for your representative. Here in New Britain, we had a Bush cronie as a rep - guess what happened to her? We tossed her out. We knew she was a good-for-nothing pile of trash - and she got put in her place, out on the curb. Too often - people are looking the wrong way when they point the blame. Bush is a screw-up, given - but Congress was twice as bad - they empowered him.

Know how your country works. This is why things are going to hell here. Too many people are sleeping ... wake them all up. Vote. Seriously ... vote in EVERY election - we all saw what happens when people don't vote. It'll keep on happening if you stay home.

I am not sure who you think you are addressing, but assuming that the rest of the people on this board are "clueless" and don't understand how "our" own government works... or even stupider, assuming that they must be "Democrats" -- simply because they don't hold the same political opinions as you -- is, to use your own term, a perfect example of "clueless." I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and I sure don't believe that voting a party ticket is the best way to spend one's ballot.

Quite a few of us here on this site are very aware of the problems in the U.S. Congress -- in particular, the disturbing influence of certain special-interest lobbies.

However, as far as the current disaster in the Middle East, and what it has done to our economy, the buck stops at Bush. Lobbies can push for whatever they want, but what really matters is that it was Bush who wanted this war.

When the CIA and other intelligence experts reported that there was no evidence to link Iraq to either al Qaida OR weapons of mass destruction, Bush allowed certain appointed members of his administration (Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, working under ####### Cheney) to manufacture some -- by creating the Office of Special Plans, their own propaganda shop inside the Pentagon, to "cook the books" to support an Iraq invasion. This was the material inserted into Bush's and other administration member's speeches to the public and presented to Congress -- a pack of deliberate lies -- in order to drum up support for a war.

There wouldn't even have BEEN a war plan in front of Congress, not to mention all the bogus info given to them to support one, if it wasn't for Bush. Well, he got what he wanted, only it didn't turn out the way he planned -- he got a war that has been called the biggest blunder in American history.

Of course Bush isn't the only one who deserves blame. But he's the guy in charge, and plenty of his own hand-picked administration helped his plan along. If you're a stockholder, you hold the CEO *and* the board of directors accountable for crappy decisions that impact the bottom line.

And in our government, people who deliberately lie to Congress -- especially in order to orchestrate a war that serves no American interests, but only the interests of a foreign nation or a special few -- are not only perjurers, they're traitors. That's our American blood and treasure that has been squandered (not to mention the inestimable devastation it's wrought on Iraq, a country that had done us no wrong.) And now the same gang of Benedict Arnolds are trying to pull the same thing all over again, in Iran.

As far as I'm concerned, we would do well to get rid of about 98% of the current incumbents in Washington (and I'm being charitable.) Much needs to be done to clean up our government and change the entire system.

But I'm not giving the "CEO" a pass on his leading role in it.

Oh and by the way, I *never* stay home on election days.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

WoM,

Wow it is really cool to see someone with some knowledge. I mean the evidence is all over the place with Bush and his homies, but people make excuses. It is madness, really, and they sure did make up a pack of lies about Iraq, holy ####### the lies were out of control. Weapons of mass destruction, OMG, and look America in the eyes and straight up lie, and the briefing, well since we know Bin la den bomb the world trade center I think it was 8 years before he took them down completely, you might think they would heighten or think about security for the trade centers, since they had been targeted before, but then again don’t ask me, I use common sense.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
WoM,

Wow it is really cool to see someone with some knowledge. I mean the evidence is all over the place with Bush and his homies, but people make excuses. It is madness, really, and they sure did make up a pack of lies about Iraq, holy ####### the lies were out of control. Weapons of mass destruction, OMG, and look America in the eyes and straight up lie, and the briefing, well since we know Bin la den bomb the world trade center I think it was 8 years before he took them down completely, you might think they would heighten or think about security for the trade centers, since they had been targeted before, but then again don’t ask me, I use common sense.

you would have more credibility if you were not frothing at the mouth about bush in every post. you focus the blame solely on bush rather than around, as both wom and kyan have done, and which i fully agree with. it's not just bush, it's everyone up there.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You are correct my man, Bush really is just a puppet, and he has his strings closely pulled. I guess we in a way could pity him, I think he really tries, but just don’t have all of his lights on, so he is easily persuaded by others, who are in their own right very intelligent human beings. I guess that is what makes me crazy is that to be so intelligent, yet with no heart at all.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Bush, is nothing.

Proof:

THANK U KYAN WAN!! :thumbs:

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

no matter how many people Bush hand picks I still don't see how he 1 person could have so much control on matter vs everyone else around him who brain washes him with true and false matters. He's the president, this is his country why would he want to hurt it? This is his fore fathers land he will do all to protect it AS HE KNOWS. We as a people might not agree but Bush did what he thought was right because of other peoples STRONG voted opinions and thoughts that were spoken out. It's like ants, if you don't destroy the Queen then they will keep multiplying, there's no way to calm a group of people down without going to the source. I believe that's what they were trying to do against terrorist/threats. Like Charles said, Bush probably wasn't exposed to all that information. As a kid when you wanted to play with your friends you'd lie sometimes about doing your hw to Mom so you could just go. The same thing with officials around in the government they lied to Bush to get what they thought was correct at the time and to make him see things in the light they were seeing. He's a person, a father, husband, etc.. I don't see how he could be seen as anything close to being a God of a country and satisfying everyones complaints.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
WoM,

you would have more credibility if you were not frothing at the mouth about bush in every post. you focus the blame solely on bush rather than around, as both wom and kyan have done, and which i fully agree with. it's not just bush, it's everyone up there.

It may be a culmination of people that cause the problem, but as WOM states, it still boils down to Bush in the end because he is the head of the country. Like it or not taking on this position means that you take the responsibilities of your staffs decisions and actions. In this case it blew up in all of their faces.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline
WoM,

It may be a culmination of people that cause the problem, but as WOM states, it still boils down to Bush in the end because he is the head of the country. Like it or not taking on this position means that you take the responsibilities of your staffs decisions and actions. In this case it blew up in all of their faces.

Saudi Arabia owns 6 to 7 percent of our country. 15 of the 20 hijackers were Saudi. September 13th, George Bush had dinner with Bandar Bush. Bush let the families of the hijackers leave the country without being questioned. George Bush was complicit with the Saudi Arabian government and let them get off scott free. All the focus was placed on Saadam Hussein because we had plans as far back as right after the first Desert Storm to go back and get Saadam

For anyone to say that George Bush in anyway was working for the average Americans well being is just #######.

Saudi Arabia was never ever held accountable for anything that happened during 9 11.

In 1997, the delegation of the Taliban went to Houston to discuss with oil companies about building gas lines in Afganistan. Bush's number one campaign contributor, Enron, stood to benefit to benefit. In 2001 before 9 11 , the Bush Administration brought the Taliban over to campaign for the public image of the Taliban

Watch this video. It outlies all the complicity without a bunch of rhetoric.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.