joe951

delayed k1 visa

11 posts in this topic

Hi to everybody........vj members

Good day, i have something to ask about k1 visa application ....here is the story..

we apply k1 visa last April 30, then my medical schedule is November 26, 2007,and my interview is December 6,,2007.. During my medical at st lukes they told me i have problem of my X-ray so i undergone sputum for 3 days then its negative and they will cultured again and wait , for 2 months if its still negative...So it comes feb 5,2008 ,st lukes called me and i have to report feb 6,,2008 so i was there and give clearance for my interview ,schedule and it was Feb 8,2008....So i always follow up to call USEM so with my fiancee, about my status of visa there always telling me to wait 3 weeks to 6 weeks but no visa comes... So when 7 weeks already my fiancee call again , last april 22 ,2008..USEM told him that my papers was in verification NSO last april 21,,, and they told, to call Delbros so we do it, call

to ,Delbros and we asked how long to process NSO .told us that it takes 2 weeks....After 2 weeks my fiancee call again, and then they ......................

told my fiancee my medical is already expired last april 30,..and i need to re take medical again....So now i take medical again May 15,2008 ---today got the result...ohhh still same undergone medical with infact still same result my right side and have scar on it , cause of an accident last meluim typhoon...result now is still in my x-ray...so i tell st lukes same result hope i will not undergone sputum, cause i undergone sputum already and now same result my first x-ray i bring my old x-ray from st lukes my first medical. still i will get sputum schedule for may 21,22-23 ...ohhh very sad cause i know its still the same result like my first medical..but i have nothing to do just to follow......ohh repeat no. one again my medical.....any one have like this experience.........

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

10/21/2008-----------------AOS application form I-485 send to Homeland(New Orleans)

10/29/2008-----------------NOA received

11/19/2008-----------------Biometric (New Orleans)

12/30/2008-----------------My papers transfer from New Orleans to California

01/20/2009-----------------Received my EAD Approved

01/23/2009-----------------Received my EAD Card

03/27/2009-----------------Received my Green Card

Wow... :unsure: You should complain how St. Lukes is treating you. I thought our medical is valid for 12 months? And how can they request for another sputum when you just had it few months ago? Did you try to explain that to them? It looks like you're just following all the instructions they give you without any objections just to have your visa and I can't blame you for that.

I really don't know how to help you but here's hoping and praying that you will be out of that blackhole that they put you in. :thumbs: Good luck girl!

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Wow... :unsure: You should complain how St. Lukes is treating you. I thought our medical is valid for 12 months? And how can they request for another sputum when you just had it few months ago? Did you try to explain that to them? It looks like you're just following all the instructions they give you without any objections just to have your visa and I can't blame you for that.

I really don't know how to help you but here's hoping and praying that you will be out of that blackhole that they put you in. :thumbs: Good luck girl!

--Mae

Totally agree with this post...

Now this is what you call a true COMPLAINT!! :protest: :protest: :protest:

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day, i have something to ask about k1 visa application ....here is the story..

we apply k1 visa last April 30, then my medical schedule is November 26, 2007,and my interview is December 6,,2007.. During my medical at st lukes they told me i have problem of my X-ray so i undergone sputum for 3 days then its negative and they will cultured again and wait , for 2 months if its still negative...So it comes feb 5,2008 ,st lukes called me and i have to report feb 6,,2008 so i was there and give clearance for my interview ,schedule and it was Feb 8,2008....So i always follow up to call USEM so with my fiancee, about my status of visa there always telling me to wait 3 weeks to 6 weeks but no visa comes... So when 7 weeks already my fiancee call again , last april 22 ,2008..USEM told him that my papers was in verification NSO last april 21,,, and they told, to call Delbros so we do it, call

to ,Delbros and we asked how long to process NSO .told us that it takes 2 weeks....After 2 weeks my fiancee call again, and then they ......................

told my fiancee my medical is already expired last april 30,..and i need to re take medical again....So now i take medical again May 15,2008 ---today got the result...ohhh still same undergone medical with infact still same result my right side and have scar on it , cause of an accident last meluim typhoon...result now is still in my x-ray...so i tell st lukes same result hope i will not undergone sputum, cause i undergone sputum already and now same result my first x-ray i bring my old x-ray from st lukes my first medical. still i will get sputum schedule for may 21,22-23 ...ohhh very sad cause i know its still the same result like my first medical..but i have nothing to do just to follow......ohh repeat no. one again my medical.....any one have like this experience.........

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

I am saddened with what you're going through.. Have you tried talking to their pulmonologist if it is really necessary to repeat the sputum tests (AFB and C/S) since the result is only last feb. 8, 2008? Maybe if you have to repeat the other laboratory exams, it'll be the urine and blood tests only. just my opinion :)

Anyway, I pray that you can overcome this obstacle. Keep praying and believing and ask for God's guidance and you won't go wrong.

God bless,

--ApriL

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Hi Neth and Joe,

Im so sorry for what happened. ... Just keep in mind everything has a reason. Learn to know the art of waiting, have patience and keep your faith in HIm. Everything will be okey. Both of you are always in my prayers. Regards and God bless

janerevised043.jpg

janeandhernewcar001-1.jpg

Timeline

Delbros and we asked how long to process NSO .told us that it takes 2 weeks....After 2 weeks my fiancee call again, and then they ......................

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Timeline

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Delbros IS not the government they are a delivery people thats it unless the U.S EMBASSY TOLD you to re-take the med then you should you need to call the US embassy and get this fixed and find out where your visa is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:( i feel your pain. My god, :angry: i should say very inconsiderate part in USEM and St. Lukes. I hope with this second time, your medical wont be expired.

To NSO, common hurry with your verification, isn't it your agency using COMPUTER and not only just a manual record book. :bonk:

I am so touched with your story joe951.

Be strong and keep holding on.

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Timeline

I'm sorry to hear about that neth, I agree with MAe, maybe you need to let them hear your side since you have undergone the same test already and they will be funny enough if they will not honor the results which are entirely from them.Be strong and I will include you in my prayers!

Can you advise me......

Thanks ,

Neneth

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.