bubblyjellybelly

What is wrong with me?

32 posts in this topic

I can perfectly understand your situation. Been there, done that... as most couples in LDR. One time, we had a very bad situation, just don't ask what it was but it was really bad. I was crying at work while working with financial reports in front of the computer. Would go out of the office to call him just to let him know that I was thinking of him. I would even skip lunch so that I can go home which was just one block away so I can have a short chat with him before he sleeps. I know I was forcing my luck during that time but I wanted him to know how much I really feel for him. Can you imagine? Now looking back, I would say that it really made our bond stronger and we both cherish what been through. Afterall, we did things on a slower pace than most girls here, we had a three yr relationship before we got married. Because of the long distance situation, sometimes our minds work way beyond proportion, or so it seems. You see it's also true that men need space but considering how fast life here in America is compared to the Phils. I mean here you can just go anywhere when you feel like doing it due to mobility. In the Philippines sometimes our resources like time and availability limits us but it's different here. Giving them some space may just sometimes lead them far from us. This may not apply to some other situation. I hope my experience will provide some enlightenment on both sides. God bless us all!

.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I don't see wrong with you, i see wrong with your guy.

He never bothered to inform you that he couldn't get online. Why not give you call just to say he will be late or that he couldn't go online. This is just simple and yet he seems to be not caring that you are waiting.

I am sorry, but i think you should have some deep talk to your fiance.

Shape

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.