Vilnius, Lithuania

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Indiana Dunes State Park

Roskilde, Denmark

London, United Kingdom

Oldenburg, Germany

Brake (Unterweser), Germany :innocent:

There are still a lot of places I have never been, but would like to go. Japan, Russia, Malaysia, Kenya, New Zealand...Hmm, looks like my wallet jumped out of my purse and ran away screaming in horror. :whistle:

Edited by Wacken

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

St. Tropez

"We are the real countries,

Not the boundaries drawn on maps,

With the names of powerful men.

That's all I've wanted -

To walk in such a place with you,

On an earth without maps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev (Canada/BC) & Kiki (USA/Oregon)

flag_usa_canada.gif

Married Nov. 27th, 2004

Done with USCIS until 2017!!

collage4.jpg

olivia12mo2.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

the Oregon Coast... love, love, love it!!

AnotherLighthousealongtheOregonCoas.jpg

of course the Oregon Coast is my favourite place I have been to so far... I really, really want to go to Italy...

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

For now...St. Augustine, FL. It's because of a lot of wonderful memories there. Went there on family vacations many times, and went there on our honeymoon. I am sure my favorite spot will change over time.

I really really want to go to Italy too. :)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with Fracas, theres so many fabulous places I dont know if I can even get to them all in my lifetime but so far my favorites have been Vancouver, Marrakesh and the Jackson Hole/ Yellowstone area.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
For now...St. Augustine, FL. It's because of a lot of wonderful memories there. Went there on family vacations many times, and went there on our honeymoon. I am sure my favorite spot will change over time.

I really really want to go to Italy too. :)

:thumbs: i have really wanted to go ever since I saw the movie, Only You (the one with Marisa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr)

mvSuprise-hug.gif

There are still a lot of places I have never been, but would like to go. Japan, Russia, Malaysia, Kenya, New Zealand...Hmm, looks like my wallet jumped out of my purse and ran away screaming in horror. :whistle:

:lol:

Yes, there are still so many places to visit!! I've been to beautiful places in Europe but I'd like to visit those again, this time with hubby. For now, our favorite vacation places are (in no particular order):

a. Sumilon Island and Bohol (both in the Philippines) for the beaches.

b. Charleston, SC

c. Washington, DC (for the museums!!!)

d. Disney World

We haven't done exploring the US yet so we will probably add more.

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

So far I really love Venice....I've lost count how many times I have been but I never ever get tired of it....I will miss our trips there when we move to the States but look forward to seeing new places :D

Filed: Other Timeline
So far I really love Venice....I've lost count how many times I have been but I never ever get tired of it....I will miss our trips there when we move to the States but look forward to seeing new places :D

I lived there off and on for two years(93-95) but haven't been back for 10 years - really am hoping Govi and I can go back someday but with the dollar worth so little versus the Euro who knows - I was there when it was $1=1000 lire.... Still there is nothing in the world more romantic than walking at night through the campi and campielli on a moonlit summer night, stopping in the Piazza San Marco for a $5 coffee(probably it's $10 now), so quiet and peaceful when the day-trippers are gone and the motorboats have stopped running. I miss it...

ETA: How much are budget hotel rooms going for there these days???

Edited by Pattu Rani

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

I lived there off and on for two years(93-95) but haven't been back for 10 years - really am hoping Govi and I can go back someday but with the dollar worth so little versus the Euro who knows - I was there when it was $1=1000 lire.... Still there is nothing in the world more romantic than walking at night through the campi and campielli on a moonlit summer night, stopping in the Piazza San Marco for a $5 coffee(probably it's $10 now), so quiet and peaceful when the day-trippers are gone and the motorboats have stopped running. I miss it...

ETA: How much are budget hotel rooms going for there these days???

We pay around 90 euros per night, which isnt bad at all and we have never had a bad stay, we dont stay in the real touristy places though and we have a good 2 days getting lost finding our way back to the guest house, but getting lost in Venice is great fun :lol: ....must have been great to have lived there, I would love to get the chance to experience "real" venetian living.

My bedroom... :devil:

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Timeline
the Oregon Coast... love, love, love it!!

AnotherLighthousealongtheOregonCoas.jpg

of course the Oregon Coast is my favourite place I have been to so far... I really, really want to go to Italy...

My friend who introduced me to my wife lives out in Portland. That picture makes me want to hop on a plane and go out there right now!

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110