Heracles

Name One Obama Accomplishment

90 posts in this topic

So we go from pretentious armchair psychological diagnoses to inane banter.

WTG - Shooter.

aw, dude, i'm sorry that i hurt your feelings. i shouldn't have poked on a raw nerve. childhood wounds are hard to heal.

so you're a 30 year old guy from a washed up country that lives in a shabby apartment in the armpit of America, rides a bus to work, and sits in a little cube each day typing nasty words at old guys like me while you're supposed to be calling people to hassle them about unpaid bills. let it go, man. we all have to start somewhere, and you shouldn't feel bad about starting at the bottom. you could be doing worse. you could still be in the UK, not have a job, and be living with your mother.

some guys are cool with the fact that they're just a regular joe. take my bud slim, for example. he doesn't mind telling people that he lives a humble life. he doesn't even mind that his russian wife cuts on him about it. he accepts where he is, and works at it. i respect him to no end for being honest with the world and making light of his troubles. you should study his method, and try it for awhile. you would be a happier guy.

As I said, you need actual data, not supposition and guess work, particularly as your guesses are such wild shots in the dark. You have clearly demonstrated certain aspects of your persona with the things you post. A good example of your inability to relate to women is with your decision to marry someone young so that you can 'mould' them into the 'perfect' woman. Not only that, when your wife does 'stray' into territory you find 'threatening' (she became interested in the religion of some friends) you have to 'deprogram' her so that she once again fits your agenda. These are things you have posted, yourself. This is not my speculation as to what you do.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There certainly aren't a lot of ways to misinterpret that, if the things he said (and the pretentious aspirations to other cultures) are indeed true and not exaggerated for the effect of creating a fictionalised online persona where he is some sort of international man of mystery out of a 40's pulp serial.

Of course that he doesn't seem to see the things he says as being in any way sexist, chauvinist or misogynist - it certainly says a lot about his underlying attitudes.

Edited by Private Pike

There's the thing. I always assumed Shooter said this stuff for effect - shock jock style. However, he seems to be very invested in the persona he created - so now I don't know :)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
As I said, you need actual data, not supposition and guess work, particularly as your guesses are such wild shots in the dark. You have clearly demonstrated certain aspects of your persona with the things you post. A good example of your inability to relate to women is with your decision to marry someone young so that you can 'mould' them into the 'perfect' woman. Not only that, when your wife does 'stray' into territory you find 'threatening' (she became interested in the religion of some friends) you have to 'deprogram' her so that she once again fits your agenda. These are things you have posted, yourself. This is not my speculation as to what you do.

you and pike have given enough data, believe me. try as you might to hide who you are, it spews out clearly enough.

i married my wife because she is an interesting, intelligent, educated, honest, and self-satisfied person. her brief foray into devout christianity created internal conflict with her lifelong chinese cultural identity, which is not anti-theist, though atheist. my subsequent discussions with her were given in the method of lao tsu, in which directed questioing enables the student to discover their own truth.

this method is productive for those from cultures that are basically sound, but wouldn't work with either of you two. the fact that she became a major hotty during our relationship is just a bonus, but may be an indicator that my style of marriage management lends toward the increase of stature, just as my style of business management has for many people.

tell us why you married your husband, if you dare. tell us how each of you have grown thru the bonding of diverse experience. we are waiting.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This an old post that has been revised for some strange reason and the current conversation has nothing to do with the topic. The baiting, insults and innuendos being thrown back and forth are unacceptable. Any more and this thread will be closed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

This thread makes me :lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

I married my young babe as she was hot and young and nice as all get out. I have found she is a great cook too so that is icing on the cake. She is resisting the molding I am doing but with patience and persistence I will succeed.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
but may be an indicator that my style of marriage management lends toward the increase of stature,

Marriage management?

Isn't marriage a joining of two? Why does it need to be 'managed'?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

you and pike have given enough data, believe me. try as you might to hide who you are, it spews out clearly enough.

i married my wife because she is an interesting, intelligent, educated, honest, and self-satisfied person. her brief foray into devout christianity created internal conflict with her lifelong chinese cultural identity, which is not anti-theist, though atheist. my subsequent discussions with her were given in the method of lao tsu, in which directed questioing enables the student to discover their own truth.

this method is productive for those from cultures that are basically sound, but wouldn't work with either of you two. the fact that she became a major hotty during our relationship is just a bonus, but may be an indicator that my style of marriage management lends toward the increase of stature, just as my style of business management has for many people.

tell us why you married your husband, if you dare. tell us how each of you have grown thru the bonding of diverse experience. we are waiting.

That's the thing shooter - it's none of anyone's business. I don't need to know why you married your wife, but you keep sharing this stuff with anyone who cares to read your posts. I don't know why you want to do that, but, you do. I don't want to share that stuff on the www and I will not. You can speculate all you like on what that might mean - but you don't know and it doesn't bother me what you believe. What is odd, is that you feel that you can fill in the blanks as if the omission of this information is somehow significant. It's not.

I can of course 'speculate' on why you need to share all this information. My 'speculation' is this need to share is an attempt to show off your 'virility' via the internet. I find that hilarious.

Midlife crisis - incoming :rofl:

Marriage management - there's a euphemism if ever I heard one!

Indeed. The more he tries to wriggle around and make out that his is a marriage of equals, the more it becomes clear that the macho man is the more equal party in it. :lol:

That is not to say that this marriage is wrong, or will not work - its the presentation of it that's just weird to say the least.

:rofl: :rofl:

When Barak & Michelle are away on official business in foreign countries, there will be

a new #1 at the White House...

Michelle's mom will have her finger on the red doomsday button :devil::devil::devil:

Kids, did I tell you not to play there? :jest::rolleyes::dance::oops::ranting:

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence