Heracles

Name One Obama Accomplishment

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Being elected made the US more 'popular'. Can't be bad. ;)

viewpoint of an outsider who does not understand that every time america falls a notch the rest of the world throws a party. when osama got elected, the USA took a nosedive. the asians are laughing at us now that we have a black president (chinese actually called me to jeer), the arabs know we have a fool, and the europeans know we have an idiot.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
He did fool all the Koolaid drinkers but that wasn't too much of an accomplishment really.

You think?

When the choice was between the outsider and a guy from the incumbent party who didn't offer anything new - the outcome seemed fairly clear.

what a maroon. this guy has been part of the corrupted democratic machine (chicago mafia) all of his adult life. not an outsider, by any means. he hasn't done anything outside the system in his entire life.

He did accomplish...The C.A.R.S Act was passed.

The bailout was passed (for the good, and for the bad, you can't neglect the other)...Increasing the limit of mpg set by the federal government.

so some of nancy pelosi's friends can sell back that useless toxic waste dump land they bought on the san fran bay to tax payers at a thousand dollars on the dime rate (salt marsh mouse money).

I laughed pretty good myself when I heard he was an "outsider".

Edited by luckytxn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
He did fool all the Koolaid drinkers but that wasn't too much of an accomplishment really.

You think?

When the choice was between the outsider and a guy from the incumbent party who didn't offer anything new - the outcome seemed fairly clear.

what a maroon. this guy has been part of the corrupted democratic machine (chicago mafia) all of his adult life. not an outsider, by any means. he hasn't done anything outside the system in his entire life.

Its all about perceptions isn't it. McCain didn't have what it took to convince people that he was the maverick he claimed to be - AND that he differed in any regard to Bush.

Timeline
Mafia? :rofl: Where are they coming up with this? At the ward?

They listen to a lot of talk radio and news commentary TV shows. The lingo is verbatim from there - they just need a foam hand and some pom-poms to go with it.

Edited by Private Pike

The only perspective Shooter has is the one that tells him respect is to had by loudly proclaiming one's manhood via the acuisition of symbols of virility. When you understand that this is as a result of feeling helpless during an emotionaly stressful time while he was a young adult, it's pretty much a text book case ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
...the europeans know we have gotten rid of an idiot.

Fixed that for you since you clearly lack anything even remotely resembling a European perspective.

now why would an American have even the slightest interest in anything even remotely resembling a european perspective?

Timeline
The only perspective Shooter has is the one that tells him respect is to had by loudly proclaiming one's manhood via the acuisition of symbols of virility. When you understand that this is as a result of feeling helpless during an emotionaly stressful time while he was a young adult, it's pretty much a text book case ;)

spoken from the perspective of someone who sees nothing more in virility than symbology, and has no understanding of the true essence of the male persona, having never experienced it in cohabitive state. typical for a woman with a masculinised ego, as such tend to drive away all men who are not thoroughly feminised.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

spoken from the perspective of someone who sees nothing more in virility than symbology, and has no understanding of the true essence of the male persona, having never experienced it in cohabitive state. typical for a woman with a masculinised ego, as such tend to drive away all men who are not thoroughly feminised.

I think your image of a male persona would be that male be a macho brainless dimwit. :rofl:

I'm not attacking you. Just attacking what you had in mind of a male persona.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

You're being generous there - I'd totally attack him for that load of old sh!t he just posted.

Its funny (in a train wreck sense of the word) to watch him try to dress up totally meaningless ####### in an attempt to make himself appear somehow intellectual. What a bunch of utter garbage :lol:

Edited by Private Pike

Timeline

I think your image of a male persona would be that male be a macho brainless dimwit. :rofl:

I'm not attacking you. Just attacking what you had in mind of a male persona.

machismo does not preclude intelligence.

nor does the lack of machismo indicate intelligence. witness our friend pike, for example...

Timeline

Pray tell, Mr Shooter - how does one determine "machismo" from internet forum posts?

Sexist mysogynist jokes and chauvinist language?

Anecdotes about sexual and physical prowess?

I could do that, were I so inclined. But then - I would be a #######.