amal

Sunday

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

nice cold and crisp morning here in SF! went to brunch this morning and ate some yummy poached eggs and an almond croissant (there goes my diet).

the wedding last night was amazing!!! picture perfect unique location, delicious food, beautiful bride, and a wonderful romantic husband who gave the most beautiful speech....i cried. :) hehe.

i hope you all have a good sunday!

Edited by sereia

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Baby is not having a good morning...Little guy doesnt wanna sleep and when he does, he goes down for 5 mins then wakes up screaming....Im patiently waiting for sofyan to get home...I need to go shopping for a few things...cookin maqlooba for dinner tonite...MMM MMM

Sara, well...where are the pics of ms. pretty princess in her little suit? i bet she was adorable!! i was shopping and found the cutest lil trunks at baby gap then realized takin a newborn in the sun probably isnt the best idea....he may have to wait until next summer!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline
Baby is not having a good morning...Little guy doesnt wanna sleep and when he does, he goes down for 5 mins then wakes up screaming....Im patiently waiting for sofyan to get home...I need to go shopping for a few things...cookin maqlooba for dinner tonite...MMM MMM

I'm hungry NOW! It's only morning here and now I'm craving for magloubeh!! :P Happy Sunday All!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

here is the little swimmer with her big brother. It was hard to get a good pic because she was craning her neck the whole time to see the water and the other kids and the rafts and blah blah blah, always something interesting :)

oh and Kelly, those days are just inevitable sometimes. When we have them I remind myself that for those with fusssy babies its like that every day so I should just go with it and consider myself lucky....

000_1060.jpg

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sara.....I LOVE IT! She looks so content....just like a perfect little pineapple! Gotta love her little hat.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i have a question for you Wahrania

well me and my fiancee trying to make plans to go to Disney land and sea world but we wanted to go about a time when i get there around April / may so i wanted to know when children get out of school so we don't get the crowd.

thank you so much

I'm not Wahrania, but your question got my attention... Did you mean Disneyland and SeaWorld in California, or DisneyWorld and SeaWorld in Florida? :)

(I'm in California... so I can probably help you out.. but not sure what your question was..)

Thank you so much for your answer but i was asking about DisneyWorld and SeaWorld in Florida thats why i asked Wahrania cause i think she is from florida

but you can tell me about California maybe we will chagce our plans LOL

have a nice day

Edited by tenderheart197900

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

*waves* at Tenderheart.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
*waves* at Tenderheart.

wavesssssssssssssss at you nagi

how are ya today ? i hope everything is going ok with ya

have a nice blessed night (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Meh, Im doing ok...how about yourself? Have a very pleasant night, and no dreaming of the clean version of hell ! LOL.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Meh, Im doing ok...how about yourself? Have a very pleasant night, and no dreaming of the clean version of hell ! LOL.

:rofl::rofl: the bad thing is i'm deaming about them every single day LOL

i need to stop watching cartoon movies before i go to sleep maybe thats why i have nightmares everyday (dreaming of clean version of hell ) :rofl::rofl:

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Either that or your hind end is uncovered during your sleep. :blush:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Either that or your hind end is uncovered during your sleep. :blush:

it could be LOL i will make sure that i will cover it during i'm sleeping

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline
:D

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
here is the little swimmer with her big brother. It was hard to get a good pic because she was craning her neck the whole time to see the water and the other kids and the rafts and blah blah blah, always something interesting :)

oh and Kelly, those days are just inevitable sometimes. When we have them I remind myself that for those with fusssy babies its like that every day so I should just go with it and consider myself lucky....

000_1060.jpg

She is gorgeous. Looks like she is having fun being in the water.

Life is so strange but it sure keeps you on your toes!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.