amal

Sunday

62 posts in this topic

Mornin again. I'm up, I'm up...breakfast was served, shower taken, meds taken, VJ up, laundry in, hubster sleeping.....now all i need is someone to serve me coffee as i lay here on the floor couch thingy playin in VJ.....

I dunno what the temp is here but in the shade its fairly nice. It is seriously humid though and I expect it to be massively hot in the next hour or so..ugggggggggg I still want snow...

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
ahhhhhh it is up to 58 degrees in chicagoland........where's my global warming?

I'm at my desk again all damn day. Having a crisis alone and bummed beyond belief. :unsure: duped i was....duped.

jJ

I am sorry Jackie but there is one bright spot. Indiana Jones is coming out next week and you and Lexy can go see it together and eat popcorn and have an adventure. Start planning a trip for you and Lexy to go to Disney. Shes so cute and she will have so much fun at the parks..Those who dupe always get it in the end....The guys who dupe women end up with massive trailer trash with no teeth and people who steal money end up with none LOL

I am thinking about taking My husband and the kids to it when he gets here. He has never been to a movie theater in his life. There are some broken down decrepit theatres in Oran.. but he has never seen a movie in one or ever had fresh popped popcorn. Ill be with him when he gets to see his first movie ever

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's supposed to be 96 here today. My mom just picked up my daughter to take her to a birthday party. So I have a quiet house and I'm gonna work on Badr's interview packet.

I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

Jackie~The recipe was a hit yesterday. Very simple and very yummy.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
i have a question for you Wahrania

well me and my fiancee trying to make plans to go to Disney land and sea world but we wanted to go about a time when i get there around April / may so i wanted to know when children get out of school so we don't get the crowd.

thank you so much

I'm not Wahrania, but your question got my attention... Did you mean Disneyland and SeaWorld in California, or DisneyWorld and SeaWorld in Florida? :)

(I'm in California... so I can probably help you out.. but not sure what your question was..)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Late morning everyone....

Having a major Sunday cleaning day.... piled up in mountains of paperwork! (mail, school work, junk) -- so sorting through them -- been having nightmares of situations of being in a emergency, and having people coming into my place and going :blink: at all the papers I have! So I figured I better tidy up to avoid that from happening!

It's summer already here in Southern California! I sure hope the CSC office stays inside and do their work inside of wishing to enjoy the sunshine outside! haha...

I'm off for a long walk this afternoon. Am doing the 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer this year. Yippie!

Hope y'all have a great Sunday!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Did you let it sit in the yogurt stuff for 6 hours?

Yep. I actually doubled the recipe because I used 1 pound of chicken strips. It was light and yummy. A very good summer dish. My dad grilled the meat while I steamed some veggies and cooked couscous. I even came home with some leftovers for dinner tonight. I'm definately gonna make this for Badr when he gets here. The smell of the marinade reminded me of Morocco so much.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone. its sunday!

baby is doing great. growing. he weighed 7lbs 13oz yesterday on ultrasound. just 11 more full days until we get to meet him! very excited, and nervous.

i am sore, and tired so back to bed for me.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's cold and windy and it looks like rain. Church was good, except there needs to be some order with the screaming, running and disruptive kids.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.