amal

Sunday

62 posts in this topic

Happy sunday peeps! I had a massive migraine last night so I was in bed by 730... I might go lay back down in a few minutes but for now...I figured I'd start the Sunday thread... I hope you all are having a super fantastic-a-riffic weekend!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Happy sunday peeps! I had a massive migraine last night so I was in bed by 730... I might go lay back down in a few minutes but for now...I figured I'd start the Sunday thread... I hope you all are having a super fantastic-a-riffic weekend!

(F) amal (F)

M e too. I am up without reason. I want a big gulp but its 6 am in the morning and i dont wanna go out and drive

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

I hope everyone is doing ok today .

me and my fiancee spent the last night by talking about the visa .

we were picking some of our pictures and some of my emails to her . we are trying to get ready to file for the visa and to start the visa journey .

we wish it will be easy,short, and happy end journey.

we really are so excited and we hope that we will have good luck this time with the visa . cause we already had enough bad luck on getting married when she was here last time .

please keep us in your prayers .

have a nice blessed Sunday you all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Good morning amal ,wahrania and happy Sunday (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

(F) amal (F)

M e too. I am up without reason. I want a big gulp but its 6 am in the morning and i dont wanna go out and drive

i have a question for you Wahrania

well me and my fiancee trying to make plans to go to Disney land and sea world but we wanted to go about a time when i get there around April / may so i wanted to know when children get out of school so we don't get the crowd.

thank you so much

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Another rainy day today but still happy to see another day. Amal, and Wahrania i hope you both feel better soon i know how horrible those are i had one about 3 days ago. I am off to church soon i got alot of people on my prayer list, i hope everyone has a blessed, and beautiful day today. Everyone enjoy! your day!

AJ1 (F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning .

I will go to church soon, as well. Until then, I need to swill, as I am still a bit sleepy. Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(F) amal (F)

i have a question for you Wahrania

well me and my fiancee trying to make plans to go to Disney land and sea world but we wanted to go about a time when i get there around April / may so i wanted to know when children get out of school so we don't get the crowd.

thank you so much

I live in Florida and I am a teacher as well. School gets out down here the end of May / beginning of June. In May, however, you might run in to a lot of end-of-the-year trips by school groups to those two places.

Best wishes on a speedy journey!

Twila

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

happy sunday not sure what me and Zaid will be doing today....Sofyan swears he will be home early from work, and that the 3 of us will do something, but, we shall see....his job is soo unpredictable these days, I never know what to expect...hope everyone enjoys the last of their weekend....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Sunday everyone...

I caught a cold the other day becoz of the AC :( and now i have to sleep without it and i barely had any sleep becoz of the heat; my scratchy throat and my stuffy nose .....:(

Anyways wishing u all a great day :)

lyrics.jpg

Timeline

21-1.gif

gm20coffee201.gif

Mornin' everyone! Another sunny and hot day! Summer is definately here with temps now beginning to be in the 100's....that's tooo hot!

Have a wonderful day and relax. Hope everyone will feel better subito!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mornin all and Happy Sunday!

Its supposed to be 103 here today. yikes. I took baby pineapple swimming for the first time yesterday at a friends pool and maybe we'll go again today, she was super cute in her little suit and sunhat :)

I hope everyone has a great day....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.