w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Scientists are trying to kill God

Scientists are trying to kill God. What should we do to scientists so we can take this world back from their evil clutches?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Scientists are trying to kill God. What should we do to scientists so we can take this world back from their evil clutches? You may pick more than one.

• Ban science education in school
    • Ban science education in college
    • Round up all scientists and gas 'em
    • Round up all scientists and incarcerate 'em
    • Gas or incarcerate only the smart ones. The dumb scientists are no threat anyway, they will do as we say.
    • Infiltrate God-fearing agents of change into the ranks of scientists, destroy them from within
    • Declare science departments as supporters of terror, freeze their funds and make it illegal for them to recieve new funds
    • Cultivate a popular culture, via the mass media, that creates revulsion for eggheads and contempt for their findings
    • None of the above, God needs to die!

59 posts in this topic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

God is dead.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I agree, so stop "selling" either. Simply offer the choices and allow ones own spirit and intellect to decide. You can have a church, synagogue, mosque, and technology center all on the same block.

It's a hard sell to both sides without a solid bond to tie them both together...

:thumbs: Amen, Brother. :thumbs:

There's a third possibility....science and religion co-existing peacefully without either one trying to undermine the other.

As long as people don't confuse science for religion or let religion explain science, then they can co-exist, unopposed to one another.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
God is dead.

i don't think so, he made you :luv:(L)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
There's a third possibility....science and religion co-existing peacefully without either one trying to undermine the other.

We have that already don't we? Or am I just living in a pretend Utopia?

God is dead.

i don't think so, he made you :luv:(L)

We really need a vomit smilie.

(Sorry, I am just sad because my man is so far away.)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

i don't think scientists are trying to kill God, http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=sho...;select_page=10

http://www.55a.net/firas/english/

12/28/2007 : married

I-130 :

01/20/2008 : I-130 sent

02/20/2008 : NOA1

05/06/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 :approved

I-129f:

02/26/2008 : I-129f sent

03/17/2008 : NOA1

04/02/2008 : touched

04/03/2008 : touched

11/08/2008 : approved

As long as people don't confuse science for religion or let religion explain science, then they can co-exist, unopposed to one another.

:thumbs: My thoughts exactly!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Religion is an ancient way of trying to explain the universe. Religion should have made way for science over 1000 years ago.

Excellent post! :thumbs:

Thank you. That's not meant to say that I don't respect anyone's choice to believe anything they want though... unless it harms people.

Filed: Timeline
Religion is an ancient way of trying to explain the universe. Religion should have made way for science over 1000 years ago.

Excellent post! :thumbs:

Thank you. That's not meant to say that I don't respect anyone's choice to believe anything they want though... unless it harms people.

Also totally agree with that!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

What and no flying spaghetti monster yet?? This is obsene!!! :lol:

I voted against those pesky scientists... thinking they know everything about anything... :lol:

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
:thumbs:

2007117_103130randv.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg