w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Scientists are trying to kill God

Scientists are trying to kill God. What should we do to scientists so we can take this world back from their evil clutches?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Scientists are trying to kill God. What should we do to scientists so we can take this world back from their evil clutches? You may pick more than one.

• Ban science education in school
    • Ban science education in college
    • Round up all scientists and gas 'em
    • Round up all scientists and incarcerate 'em
    • Gas or incarcerate only the smart ones. The dumb scientists are no threat anyway, they will do as we say.
    • Infiltrate God-fearing agents of change into the ranks of scientists, destroy them from within
    • Declare science departments as supporters of terror, freeze their funds and make it illegal for them to recieve new funds
    • Cultivate a popular culture, via the mass media, that creates revulsion for eggheads and contempt for their findings
    • None of the above, God needs to die!

59 posts in this topic

What sparked this then?

I am tempted to say that some of the wackier notions held by religious people should have been killed by science by now...but it hasn't happened yet so I think 'god' is probably immune to sceience.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a hard sell to both sides without a solid bond to tie them both together...

:thumbs: Amen, Brother. :thumbs:

There's a third possibility....science and religion co-existing peacefully without either one trying to undermine the other.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Timeline

There is no god. Never has been. Anyone who sees/knows/talks to "god" is delusional and dangerous to the rest of society.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I agree, so stop "selling" either. Simply offer the choices and allow ones own spirit and intellect to decide. You can have a church, synagogue, mosque, and technology center all on the same block.

It's a hard sell to both sides without a solid bond to tie them both together...

:thumbs: Amen, Brother. :thumbs:

There's a third possibility....science and religion co-existing peacefully without either one trying to undermine the other.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

There is a God, always has been one. Anyone who doesn't think so is delusional. :whistle: And rude people could be dangerous to this society.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
LOL no Stina, I am a scientist. Spare me and God all the trouble.

haha :thumbs:

I liked a science a lot...almost decided on biology as my major.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Freezing their funds is worse than death for them and much more fun anyway

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(But God is Dead)

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Timeline
God made scientists. :P

Cavemen made god.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

that i'll agree to. but does that happen in vj? :no:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!