catihateeverything.jpg

funny-pictures-ricola-cat.jpg

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Here's the recipe I found:

MOROCCAN-STYLE CHICKEN BREASTS

1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt

1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro

1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil

1 tablespoon minced garlic

1 teaspoon sweet paprika

1 teaspoon cumin

1/4 teaspoon salt

¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts

In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, cilantro, oil, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.

Place the chicken in a shallow dish and spread with half of the yogurt mixture; turn the chicken over and spread with the remaining yogurt mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 10 hours.

Preheat a gas grill to high or prepare a charcoal fire. Grill the chicken until it is cooked through and no longer pink at the center, about 5 minutes per side. Makes 4 servings.

PER SERVING: Calories 179 Fat 5 g (1 g sat) Cholesterol 66 mg Sodium 232 mg Fiber 1 g Carbohydrates 3 g Protein 27 g

I'm gonna make some couscous and steamed broccoli and carrots.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal, your first cat pic looks like it means business.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

done with the gutters, one was clogged up. got a dr pepper for cleaning the gutters :)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Aimee your receipe sounds yummy.....Wael would love the chicken but I will eat the couscous and veggies!! I love cooking...my dad taught me how to cook (mostly Italian) as he was Italian. I make everything from scratch and my biggest problem is going out to eat and critiquing the menu !! Good luck with your wonderful dinner.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy weekend, everyone. We're watching soccer and spending time with the foot warmers. But we gotta get out of here soon. My closet is calling me too.

footwarmers.jpg

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ended up going to the fields and watching my lil cousin at her softball game...It got a lil too breezy for the lil man, so now we are back home...

It definitly needs to get warmer so i can have him out more, Im soooo sick of being in the house....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Wanna hear a cute story? Lexy was shopping with me and I bought a pink jeweled little picture frame for my desk. She asked what I was going to do with it. I told her I was going to put a picture of her in it.

So we get home and she is off in the other room furiously scribbling...crumpling the paper and starting over. After about 30 minutes, she had herself scaled to size, and said, 'Here grammy, here's a picture of me for your frame."

DSCI3129.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

went to an amazing farmers market here in SF this morning! omg i LOVE it here! i haven't been here for a few years and had forgotten how amazing sf is!

we're going to a wedding in a little while. woohoo. *twirls around*

hope you all are having a good weekend!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jac....that is flippin adorable....Gosh isnt that such a fun age??

I have a female cousin, whos mother is in jail, and father (my uncle) has worked 2 jobs to raise her...so I at 17yrs old started taking care of her 8 hrs a day, monday thru friday and all day on the weekends...well shes 7 now, and since she was 5, and i was back and forth to jordan and had no time for her she lives with my grammy...but, I remember watching her grow , the things she said and did...lil girls are blessings...the way she use to talk would melt my heart...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.