Nagishkaw

Happy Caturday!

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope everyone has a very Happy Saturday and a restful weekend! :luv:

Until I find the key to writing that perfectly rousing yet reassuring message, you might have to look for it elsewhere . As for myself, Im off to see the Wizard. B)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I hope everyone has a very Happy Saturday and a restful weekend! :luv:

Until I find the key to writing that perfectly rousing yet reassuring message, you might have to look for it elsewhere . As for myself, Im off to see the Wizard. B)

Shabbat Shalom! heehee!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

The same to you as well, Mohamed. :)

Shabbat Shalom, Julianna. ;)

Happy Caturday, Olivia! :star:

You too, Nawal! :)

Edited by Nagishkaw

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

happy Saturday and happy weekend to you all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone. Nagishkaw i was planning to have a restful weekeend but i have to clean i am trying to prepare myself little by little for my man to get here just trying to stay on top of things. Today i have to clean out my closet what fun can't wait to see all the things i have in there from like ages ago :wacko: Well i hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed day do something fun today! Enjoy! :thumbs:

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning MENA and Happy Caturday....It is supposed to be sunny today...now - not so much...I hope you all enjoy your day, Nagi hope ur feeling better - AJ1 have fun w/that closet - when you finish want to come and clean out mine?!

Have a great day! Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

AJ1, Melinda, and Maureen, let's forget, just forget our closets for awhile.Let us instead enjoy this nice day and relax. The closets are not going anywhere.

Good Morning Tenderheart, HLM, and Zee!

Jackie, the Wizard tells me that the monkeys who sleep with their hiney's uncovered also wake up to a mega piercing of arrows inbedded in them. The Wizard says the victory is ours,so keep standing, and click your heels together 3 times and repeat, ' There's no place like VJ, there's no place like VJ, there's no place like VJ ...'

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.