nesmeyana

denial notice for aos and removal notice

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone.we dont know what to expect now.got married 2 years ago.had our interview in may 07.everything went smooth.officer told to wait for desicion by mail.never heard from them for 8 months.then got another interview in feb.08. my husband got very sick and we tried to push the date of the interview.we called the 1800 number but they said its too late and spouse should go herself and explain to the officer. i did go.the officer told to wait for another notice by mail.and we got a denial notice.we were about to file a motion to reopen,but the lawyer said its faster and easier to refile.now we are getting all the papers together again .but 2 days ago we got a court letter about my deportation.what to do now?will it make the process of refilling more complicated and will it make the interview held more intensively and in separate rooms?and can i be deported rite from the court?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Are you talking about AOS or Lifting of conditions? Do you already have a 2 year green card?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Need couple more clarifications...

my husband got very sick and we tried to push the date of the interview.we called the 1800 number but they said its too late and spouse should go herself and explain to the officer. i did go.the officer told to wait for another notice by mail.and we got a denial notice.

Was your husband so sick that he was unable to goto the interview and only you did? was he hospitalized? Do you have medical records to prove, that will come handy!

Not showing up for an interview can be grounds for denial...

the lawyer said its faster and easier to refile.now we are getting all the papers together again .but 2 days ago we got a court letter about my deportation.what to do now?will it make the process of refilling more complicated and will it make the interview held more intensively and in separate rooms?and can i be deported rite from the court?

What does the court letter say? does it address any recourse means?

Is your lawyer knowledgeable regarding deporting procedures and cases? Otherwise, you need to hire someone with that specialization...

Not sure about immediate deportation but you maybe taken into custody immediately after the ruling.

Am hoping things will clear up soon...

Mom sponsoring for her son(my brother)

06/15/2010 : I-130 for son
06/23/2010 : Check Cashed
06/26/2010 : Received NOA
03/20/2012 : Received RFE(I-797E)
05/23/2012: Application approved after RFE response
06/29/2012: Received letter from NVC

06/03/2015: Change petition from F1 to F3 category

Checklist :
1. I-751(ROC)
2. Parents AOS
3. I-130(Son)
4. N-400(Spouse)

5. N-400(Parents)

6. K-1 & AOS & ROC TimeLine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.