SupportOAFJF

hmmm....How come ???

86 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hahaha VJ Troll holds TWO of the top three spots for the India posters... I am #4. *whew* I never knew about this feature til now.
Not anymore I don't... cherry is #1 now! And you're now #3!

Not anymore!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
hahaha VJ Troll holds TWO of the top three spots for the India posters... I am #4. *whew* I never knew about this feature til now.
Not anymore I don't... cherry is #1 now! And you're now #3!

Not anymore!

you are now a sister.... welcome to the asylum

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

uuhhh what are you people talking about? :unsure:

:blush: fill me in then....

NVM, I found it and I'M NUMBER ONE!!!

finally, something I'm Numero Uno in... LOL

sister fracas, you are always my #1 bff

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

How do you hold more than one spot? :unsure:

You have more than one username. :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

*cough*

You have more than one username. :whistle:

shhhhh

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

brother arijit, has about 12 different avatars and names here..he probably holds 10 of the top 20 slots

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline
They pay me to VJ.

#######. I do volunteer work. Any chances they're hiring?

Depends. Any trolling experience?

Damn. I'll create an account. Is there a minimum?

Captain does not allow multiple accounts. I don't know why this rule does not apply to him.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
They pay me to VJ.

#######. I do volunteer work. Any chances they're hiring?

Depends. Any trolling experience?

Damn. I'll create an account. Is there a minimum?

Captain does not allow multiple accounts. I don't know why this rule does not apply to him.

Trollie and Capt... *wink, wink, need I say more*

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony