sgr

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH VSC

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
could it be that they are working on h1 and citizenship petitions? Remember elections are coming up.. this had been on the newspapers.

may god i hope the VSC dnt loose some of the application lots of families are suppering being away specialy like us have child..is there anyway that can speed up things???iam getting worried cos my husband is in militray.. and me im stock here in the philippines,with my son. is there anyone can give me the number in vermont service center

DR NICk""""" can you give me the # to call in vermont??i just need to ask them somthing.. i will appreciate if you do.. thanks...

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2006-03-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-12

AND WE STILL WAITING FOR NOTHING>>>

Mrs. Hooks, have you not sent that military expedite request in yet?

The Military Immigration Helpline number is in my signature ... they'll do it all for you .... or get your FRG and the Rear Detachment Commander to do it for you on your behalf Stateside. The RDC will have access to your Husband's orders .... all they need is your NOA1 case number etc.

They can go through the Military Immigration Helpline who put you straight through to USCIS without lining up.

There is no useful number to call, and that's one part of the problem. I feel as if we are a part of some cruel experiment, we are kept in the dark with no end in sight, not even approximately, the constant fear that they lost the application, the constant questioning of everything as we don't have any answers...the way the VSC is treating us is simply inhumane....where are the justice, dignity, family values???? Family based petitions should have priority....but the temporary work visas (and God knows what else) are lot more important to those that have the power....let's make sure they have plenty of cheap labor while the US citizens are waiting to be with their families. I say we buy us a couple of tents and camp outside the VSC until they complete our petitions, no matter what, that should get us some media attention and maybe also help the unhappy souls that are filing these family based petitions right now...

Camping out at VSC :jest: the idea is hilarious and quite fun! .... the media attention would be superb!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could it be that they are working on h1 and citizenship petitions? Remember elections are coming up.. this had been on the newspapers.

may god i hope the VSC dnt loose some of the application lots of families are suppering being away specialy like us have child..is there anyway that can speed up things???iam getting worried cos my husband is in militray.. and me im stock here in the philippines,with my son. is there anyone can give me the number in vermont service center

DR NICk""""" can you give me the # to call in vermont??i just need to ask them somthing.. i will appreciate if you do.. thanks...

Event Date

Marriage : 2006-03-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-12

AND WE STILL WAITING FOR NOTHING>>>

Mrs. Hooks, have you not sent that military expedite request in yet?

The Military Immigration Helpline number is in my signature ... they'll do it all for you .... or get your FRG and the Rear Detachment Commander to do it for you on your behalf Stateside. The RDC will have access to your Husband's orders .... all they need is your NOA1 case number etc.

They can go through the Military Immigration Helpline who put you straight through to USCIS without lining up.

There is no useful number to call, and that's one part of the problem. I feel as if we are a part of some cruel experiment, we are kept in the dark with no end in sight, not even approximately, the constant fear that they lost the application, the constant questioning of everything as we don't have any answers...the way the VSC is treating us is simply inhumane....where are the justice, dignity, family values???? Family based petitions should have priority....but the temporary work visas (and God knows what else) are lot more important to those that have the power....let's make sure they have plenty of cheap labor while the US citizens are waiting to be with their families. I say we buy us a couple of tents and camp outside the VSC until they complete our petitions, no matter what, that should get us some media attention and maybe also help the unhappy souls that are filing these family based petitions right now...

Camping out at VSC :jest: the idea is hilarious and quite fun! .... the media attention would be superb!!!

Hello sarah....

They told me that i might get denied cos my husband is already deployed and that sucks our rear d us going to get me a letter. and iam waiting for it..and the military hotline,, we called it and spend $100 for the overseas call but we didnt get to talk any one of human being there... i hope there is a human being in that service center,,, yeah DR. NICK.. that is a good idea,, why dnt we get media i guess when they are in spotlight i guess the congress or senate will finally notice us,.. its very hard for thoose who have family that living far away... in my experience ITS LIKE HELL.... cos my hubby was missing my sons growth years .. and that sucks... i guess VSC filer really go to media,,

Sarah thank u for assisting me,,, i will go and get a shot still for expedite..

post-42479-1211043030_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrs. hooks32

I-130 Sent : 01-15-2008

I-130 NOA1 : 02-12-2008

I-130 Approved : 06-02-2008

NVC Received : 06-16-2008

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 07-01-2008

Pay I-864 Bill 07-01-2008

Return Completed DS-3032 : 07-01-2008

IV fee bill- 08-06-2008

IV FEE PAID- 08-08-2008

IV PACKET SENT 08-11-2008

NVC recive mail 08-13-2008

NVC COMPLETE CASE- 08-21-2008

CASE EXPEDITE FOR EARLY INTERVIEW IN USEM

waiting for nvc to forward in usem,,,

NVC SEND OUT THE CASE GOING TO US EMBASSY MANILA- SEPT 08 2008- via dhl

EMBASSY RECVD THE DOCS. SEPT. 11-2008 sign by Manuel... *waiting for embassy's call*

PAID THE DELBROS- SEPT 16 2008

MEDICAL- SEPT 17 3008 "passed"

INTERVIEW- OCT 03 2008 *PASSED PINK SLIP ONLY*

called embassy to for visa follow up..*visa is printed waiting for release*

*recived txt from delbros they are ready to dispatch the visa,* -OCT 06 2008

*visa was deliverd *OCT-07-2008* 9:30am

VISA IN HAND 10-07-2008 ********************************

ATTEND AND COMPLETE CFO SEMINAR- OCT 08 08

GOT SON'S EXIT PERMIT -OCT 08 08

POE. OCT 17- 2008.. DETROIT.* Whoop whoop!!!

*FINNALY LIVING TOGETHER AS A FAMILY

**RECIVE SSN CARD**dec 2008

**RECIVE THE GREEN CARD**DEC 4 2008**

**********GLAD IS ALL IN MY HANDS***************

http://melodyhooks32.blogspot.com/

http://myspace.com/mheds_hooks

The helpline is not manned 24/7 .... it's only office hours, and you speak directly to USCIS.

I'm surprised anyone would tell you that you'll get denied as it's a 'National Interest' matter .... your husband cannot afford this stress while he is deployed, the letter must state that .... and get them to add that any unnecessary stress during his deployment, puts lives at risk.

I'd get your RDC to contact USCIS with the letter, your NOA1 and your Husband's orders and get this straightened out ASAP! .... the FRG and RDC are there to help you while your Husband is deployed ... this would be a big help to you and your Husband I'm sure.

If the FRG and RDC are a bit unsure, get them to send it through the State Senator and let him deal with it.

Goodluck my lovely x

The helpline is not manned 24/7 .... it's only office hours, and you speak directly to USCIS.

I'm surprised anyone would tell you that you'll get denied as it's a 'National Interest' matter .... your husband cannot afford this stress while he is deployed, the letter must state that .... and get them to add that any unnecessary stress during his deployment, puts lives at risk.

I'd get your RDC to contact USCIS with the letter, your NOA1 and your Husband's orders and get this straightened out ASAP! .... the FRG and RDC are there to help you while your Husband is deployed ... this would be a big help to you and your Husband I'm sure.

If the FRG and RDC are a bit unsure, get them to send it through the State Senator and let him deal with it.

Goodluck my lovely x

HELLO SARAH

THAT IS WHAT I TOLD THEM . BUT THEY STILL TOLD ME THAT I MIGHT GET DENIED COS HE IS ALREADY DEPLOYED.. BUT WHATEVER THEY SAY I WILL STILL CALL A SHOT TO HAVE THAT APPLICATION TO EXPEDITE,I GOT MY HUNNY'S ORDERS AND NOA1 AND I EVEN MAKED A LETTER OF HARDSHIP AND ALL IAM WAITING IS THE LETTER FORM REAR D.. BUT I GUESS THEY ARE STILL VERIFIYING ABOUT SOMETHING.. AND THEY WILL BE GIVING ME A LETTER. I HOPE THAT THEY MOVE FAST SO I CAN SEND THE EXPEDITE REQUEST,,

GOD BLESS YOU SARAH..

post-42479-1211045220_thumb.jpg

IV fee bill- 08-06-2008

IV FEE PAID- 08-08-2008

EMBASSY RECVD THE DOCS. SEPT. 11-2008 sign by Manuel... *waiting for embassy's call*

I wish I was stateside because I'd send it for you.

The best thing to do is probably get hold of one of your State Senators or maybe both .... send all the info to them and get them to do the work.

Soldiers on deployment are under considerable stress everyday ..... this immigration joke is an unnecessary additon to that.

Please get your RDC to write how imperative it is that your case be expedited .... get him to state that lives are at risk with a soldier under undue stress.

This is a matter of National Interest.

Hugs for you x

Guys, I just found a K3 filer from Miami on the K3 forum who's file was sent to California!!

Does this mean they've just started to divert the influx of files to CSC?

Or does it mean our files maybe on the way there too ???

Feeling just a tad out of control in this situation more than ever right now :blink:

Edited by KipandSarahJayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

This is extremely crazy!! I don't understand why the F**K they are so screwed up!! These people have too much influences over our lives and their lack of care is impacting all of us. They are focusing resources in the wrong area with K-1, H1 and Naturalization. If they want votes, they should do everything to please all of us who are US Citizens. They'd have more long-term voters who are already established!! I'd gladly cast my vote in exchange of having my family together.

We can only hope the transfer to CSC will be a smooth transition and that it will not put us back at the bottom of the list. The process is already inconsistent and I am fearful this will adversely impact us. I sure hope it will not be the case.

Marriage : 2007-11-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-12-10

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

07/11/2008 - Approved for both I-129F and I-130 (e-mail)!!!!!!!

This is extremely crazy!! I don't understand why the F**K they are so screwed up!! These people have too much influences over our lives and their lack of care is impacting all of us. They are focusing resources in the wrong area with K-1, H1 and Naturalization. If they want votes, they should do everything to please all of us who are US Citizens. They'd have more long-term voters who are already established!! I'd gladly cast my vote in exchange of having my family together.

We can only hope the transfer to CSC will be a smooth transition and that it will not put us back at the bottom of the list. The process is already inconsistent and I am fearful this will adversely impact us. I sure hope it will not be the case.

I'm in complete agreement with you Chet .... I cannot understand ... VSC was superfast last year, and now they are totally screwing this all up.

We know there is no backlog as the majority of those who filed July - November are clear ... there's only a couple of straglers, so what's the bloody issue ???

Not only are they annoying all the current voting USC's on here, but they're also not doing themselves any favors with the future ones either.

One thing I will say in the defense of whoever it was who initiated doing this, is, someone obviously saw a massive problem and decided to attempt to fix it .... but why didn't they just send the other files instead ??? Why the I-130's ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm in complete agreement with you Chet .... I cannot understand ... VSC was superfast last year, and now they are totally screwing this all up.

We know there is no backlog as the majority of those who filed July - November are clear ... there's only a couple of straglers, so what's the bloody issue ???

Not only are they annoying all the current voting USC's on here, but they're also not doing themselves any favors with the future ones either.

One thing I will say in the defense of whoever it was who initiated doing this, is, someone obviously saw a massive problem and decided to attempt to fix it .... but why didn't they just send the other files instead ??? Why the I-130's ???

I think there are more than a few stragglers...expecially in November. there are many that have not been approved.

Its all one big nasty mess.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Mess and VSC go well together

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

a few????? I dont think so, there are too many Oct filers waiting to say that only a few november filers, you dont see many but then again if you look at the timelines you dont see many there either ( the wonderful people that we have tracking, not only the VJ timelines), I tend to think that this is because not everone signs on to this website, there are far too many aug- oct filers still waiting. Its a mess , it really is and to be honest, I think and hope that everyone did their part in telling the new USCIS omsbudsman what was going and I think he will listen. Why do I think he will listen? Because he has hope at this point, his thoughts are on the positive side. Whenever you take a new job you have very little thoughts except to do your job well, if you can excel then do that too. I think that this is no different. Everyone is well aware that immigration is big deal now, it is a very hot topic. We arent the only ones who look at the websites. It is true indeed that the times have changed since 9/11 and I think that those changes are needed, but either way it is a huge topic, when all of us can see why so many choose to go the wrong path, it would be a shame that we all think we are the only ones who can see this. No matter what, if what we say doesnt help us at this moment , maybe in the future we can see that the things we have said will be heard. We have it the worst if you ask me, we ask for the ones we love to be here, no matter if we were born here and our parents help make this country what it is or we see all that this country has to offer and just want to be apart of it, we should not have to suffer this type of pain and jus plain not knowing what will happen with our lives. God bless us all, whatever god is your god, may they have mercy on us all and let our lives begin.

Guys, I just found a K3 filer from Miami on the K3 forum who's file was sent to California!!

Feeling just a tad out of control in this situation more than ever right now :blink:

Sarah, what did you find out exactly?

When did this person file his petitions for K-3? What are his NOA1 dates?

And just how did he find out about the transfer?

Guys if this is really true about the transfer (and they don't lose anything in the process), this might be a good thing for us, since we know CSC is faster (I dunno. I hope this is positive...).

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

Guys if this is really true about the transfer (and they don't lose anything in the process), this might be a good thing for us, since we know CSC is faster (I dunno. I hope this is positive...).

]

IAM JUST HOPING SARAH THAT IF THEY DID TRANSFER US IN CSC THEY HANDLE OUR CASE VERY WELL. AND I HOPE THAT IT WONT TAKE SOOOO LONG... WHY WHO THOOSE IS STATESIDE GET THE MEDIA ATTENTION???????SOOOOO THEY WILL FINALLY NOTICE US,,??" just silly suggestion"

IV fee bill- 08-06-2008

IV FEE PAID- 08-08-2008

Good point Cat,

I've just checked and it was back in August ..... phew! Apparently they've been sending Florida petitions to CSC since last year when there was a a backlog.

However, CJ's lady at the beginning of this thread did mention the moving of files too .....

It's amazing how after a certain time, we just start getting sensitive to all this .... maybe I should just go back to writing jokes and poems

Good point Cat,

I've just checked and it was back in August ..... phew! Apparently they've been sending Florida petitions to CSC since last year when there was a a backlog.

However, CJ's lady at the beginning of this thread did mention the moving of files too .....

It's amazing how after a certain time, we just start getting sensitive to all this .... maybe I should just go back to writing jokes and poems

Don't be silly! It's good you are keeping an eye on things like that, they affect us all.

This period of waiting is difficult on all of us, but I think you're doing great considering.

Take care,

Cat

Website US Department of State, Consular Affairs Bureau: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1339.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.