• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone and happy friday

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

morning everyone. Allergies are still very strong here so no relief for my eyes yet. Last night my girls taught their stepdad to use the phrases "no way jose" and "ain't no thang but a chicken wang". :rofl:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning, Charles, G-Girl, Tenderheart and Bridget!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Good morning! Happy FRIDAY WOH HOOOOOOOOO!

I miss being a VJ stalker...no internet connect YET! uGH...2 yes...2 phone company guys come, one supposedly for phone, one for DSL both are utterly confused and have no idea WHY i have no dial tone...then they tell me the people before us had cut all the phone lines :blink: and so now they have to give me a new line...OI...i just told the guy, just do something I cant live like a cavewoman anymore!!!!?!! totally disconnected from cyberspace and all the goings-on of VJ :crying:

Well I'm keepin busy with work and yes though of planting some veggies too, Nagi you must share your green thumb cause nothing I try to grow ever does...

Bridget! I can imagine ur man sayin "aint no thang....." :rofl: oh man...hey I taught mine howta say "liar liar pants on fire" and he wont stop saying it now...hm im like if you REALLY like you get a :bonk:

Its still cold here in Chicago...ugh no sunbathing yet...and its freezing in the apartment...and I am NOT fond of sweaters AFTER April. Thats when I offically retire from winter...Come on Summer!

I hope everyone has a greeeat FRIDAY!

Tammy :luv:

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tammy,

Did the phone company guys scream??

The only secret to growing is giving them what they need....rain water, sunshine, and love. Julianna is the expert here. Maybe she could share her expert advise ?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Its only 8am and Ive already managed to....feed baby, bathe baby, feed dog, and cats, start a load of laundry, and get bottles washed, and now im doing my weekly sterilizing of them by boiling them....i soo wanna go shopping today...the sun is shining, and its not gonna be TOO cold...so i think i can manage to get out for a few hours....

I found a baby pic of myself and one of sofyan, and i wanna scan them in, but my scanner wont work....the way Zaid resembles both of us is uncanny....he is me from the nose up, and sofyan from lips and down....cute lil guy...sleepin away in his swing, He always poops out after his bath....

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

hahahahahah bridget...Ive heard some random ME/NA tales, but never that one!

Has anyone ever done belly binding after giving birth? Im kinda sick of looking like i have a tire wrapped around my belly...so I put a girdle on...lol...ive lost everything but 6 lbs, but my skin is soooooo stretched...I wonder if it will work!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kelly I didnt but when I lived in utah I used to wonder how these 28 year old girls could have 4 or 5 kids and still look damn good and it turned out a lot of them used girdles/binding for that first couple of months while tendons and muscles are still all loose. seemed like it worked :)

but also remember your baby is still less than a month old, it DOES take the body some time to recover from everything and frankly I think even if you lose every single ounce your body never returns exactly to what it was before ....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

sara, i know...but, I would be mortified if i was out and some one asked like "ohh how far along are you?" lol....i think ill try the girdle for a week or so, and see what happens, if not, at least it makes me look thinner in whatever im wearing!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning Mena!!! Just got home from taking Adam to the social security office. It wasnt bad at all. It took about a total of 10 minutes from start to finish. The lady told him 2 weeks and he should be getting his card!! Thankfully once he gets it he then can go apply for jobs ! That will be a blessing and huge help! :D All is well here... im off to work in one hour... have a great & blessed day... :energy: -Tam (F) Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.