35 posts in this topic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

yeah, i'm very girly, so no matter what my hair length i don't give off any secret "signals." although there are very girly lesbians, of course.

Okay, time to share. Many, many moons ago, my former wife worked at a bank. She had long hair. Lesbians were always hitting on her there. They even waited special for her to wait on them. One time she got bold and asked, "Why do you think I'm a lesbian? Do I look like it or what?" First they were shocked she wasn't. Then she was told it was her mannerisms. I guess because she was athletic (at the time her arms were very well toned) and not prissy at all. :blink:

Первый блин комом.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Oh I'm not girly at all, to be honest. But when my hair's long all the lesbians go under the woodwork. As soon as I cut it they go CRAZY for me :D :D :D I'm being honest, and yes I do like it and think it's funny and kind of wish I'd been a lesbian xD

So no I'm not girly and I'm a bit athletic and walk very fast, all that, but at the same time it does suck because I don't think I'm that damned ugly or look like a guy that much. Sick of the mistake happening. I understand getting "sir" in a restaurant or something where people have been automatically addressing people all day, but it just happens like...lots. I went and bought some shorter shorts and that's helped some, but see most girl clothes drive me nuts because they have no good pockets and the shirts have this stupid cut thing in the sleeves that just...touches you in all the wrong places, and they cost twice as much, and then shrink, and then tear up twice as fast. So yeh I'm not doing myself any favors xD

I don't have a butch cut though...I guess it is mannerisms. The first time I got my hair buzzed though years ago (yeh okay that's butch :D) a lesbian on my campus actually STOPPED IN HER TRACKS and ran back to talk to me. I just passed someone, heard footsteps, heard them stop, and then heard a clack clack clack running up behind me. She invited me to a gay-straight alliance meeting she was going to, hit on me a bit until I said I was straight, and then said I looked great a few times and wandered off xD

It was awesome :lol:

Summer 2001 - met my Scottish boy

December 18th, 2007 - proposal in Madrid's Botanical Gardens with a duck standing behind him going 'food?'

January 18th, 2008 - I-129F sent to VSC

January 31st, 2008 - received NOA1, issued Jan. 24 :)

February 24th, 2008 - NOA2; omgwtfbbqlolz

February 29th, 2008 - NVC letter sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

well ive never had a lesbian hit on me (oh thank u God) and ive got really long hair. past my butt now. also im blessed to have thick hair and get compliments all the time. no witch hair for me. even when i get a trim the beatician tells me im lucky cuz most people with long hair ends are so thin but mine is thick all the way down. i have always had long hair so im used to it but there sure are some short cuts out their i would like to try.