Trumplestiltskin

Who will you be voting for in November and why?

66 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
sinergy..... damn he sent you pics of his ###?? :rofl:

shhh.... :innocent:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
sinergy..... damn he sent you pics of his ###?? :rofl:

shhh.... :innocent:

you two are such a bunch of debauch's.... :P

:lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I don't know why people would want to hide who they would vote for. And I also don't see Number 6 trying to start a flame war.

It'd be nice also if Number 6 said not only can people not reply, but they also can't insult the other candidates while giving their answer. :P

I am voting for McCain. Ideologically we are more on a similar wave length than I am with Hillary or Obama.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
I don't know why people would want to hide who they would vote for. And I also don't see Number 6 trying to start a flame war.

It'd be nice also if Number 6 said not only can people not reply, but they also can't insult the other candidates while giving their answer. :P

I am voting for McCain. Ideologically we are more on a similar wave length than I am with Hillary or Obama.

McCain sux! :jest: j/k

that's something Trollie would do isn't it... ?

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

*glares*

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

*glares*

:luv:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Healthcare reform is the only issue that I really care about, that and revitalising the economy.

I certainly wouldn't vote for McCain because of his position on healthcare reform - I don't think his proposed plan amounts to the kind of reforms that are needed. On the war - I think his position is more realistic than the Democrats who (it seems to me) are making broad promises for the sake of populist appeal.

I'm undecided policy-wise on BO or HC, their positions on most of the major issues are not signficantly dissimilar, but I do edge toward BO essentially for being a fresh face, though I'd vote for either over McCain.

Hypothetically of course.

the democrat

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835