Peikko

Life expectancy map of the USA

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I'm in a yellow zone, but I don't really want to live all that long so I should probably move.

Why do you think I live here -

pensacola-florida.gif5420.gif

Hey Neighbor! (no relation to the "favorite neighbor" post)

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Old news of course - interesting to see it displayed graphically. It does show a genuine, wide-ranging disparity between different parts of the country - I would imagine there is a similar correlative disparity in terms economics and standards of living in those areas.

Now we just need everyone's favorite Neighbour to show up, spout some guff about "personal responsibility" and how Down-Under everyone lives to celebrate their 500th birthday.

:)

Plus they eat the weirdest food in the south. Very fatty and fried and sugary. I swear I've forfeited some years off my life by moving down here. :huh:

Just proves my theory... NASCAR kills!!! :rofl:

OK, so it wasn't that funny.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Old news of course - interesting to see it displayed graphically. It does show a genuine, wide-ranging disparity between different parts of the country - I would imagine there is a similar correlative disparity in terms economics and standards of living in those areas.

Now we just need everyone's favorite Neighbour to show up, spout some guff about "personal responsibility" and how Down-Under everyone lives to celebrate their 500th birthday.

:)

Plus they eat the weirdest food in the south. Very fatty and fried and sugary. I swear I've forfeited some years off my life by moving down here. :huh:

Yeah, too bad we don't have "healthy" Canadian food here, like poutine! :whistle:

Edited by DeadPoolX