lenesman

Question about a visa to Australia from the Philippines

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI all thanks for read and answer if you know,

I have this friend from Davao philippines she was not online for about 2 months ,she told me she went to manila and met a guy from Australia ,got married and is now living in someplace called Townville Australia with him?

All this in just 2 months ,sounds like a story to me ,I've been waiting 6 months now for a visa for my pinay fiancee to come to usa and the papers just now got to manila from nvc,

I even asked her if she had a interview at the embassy and she told me no interview she just got the papers right away

Does australia have a faster process or is this woman from davao full of storys .

I really don't get motivation to lie to me but thanks for any answers .

Edited by lenesman

don't know the answer, here's a link to check

http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/partners/p...e/300/index.htm

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

don't worry about your friend's story just concentrate in your processing.

mine took almost a year to get my visa for US but my sister schengen visa just took 8weeks.

agree with that. :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
don't worry about your friend's story just concentrate in your processing.

mine took almost a year to get my visa for US but my sister schengen visa just took 8weeks.

I'm not worried about it ,I am just courious if this person I have known over a year is a big fat liar,coriousity killed the cat ya know. :wacko:

HI all thanks for read and answer if you know,

I have this friend from Davao philippines she was not online for about 2 months ,she told me she went to manila and met a guy from Australia ,got married and is now living in someplace called Townville Australia with him?

All this in just 2 months ,sounds like a story to me ,I've been waiting 6 months now for a visa for my pinay fiancee to come to usa and the papers just now got to manila from nvc,

I even asked her if she had a interview at the embassy and she told me no interview she just got the papers right away

Does australia have a faster process or is this woman from davao full of storys .

I really don't get motivation to lie to me but thanks for any answers .

Every country has thier own visa process and requirements for thier visas. So its quite possible it took only two months to get a visa to Austrialia.

keTiiDCjGVo