mohamed N melinda

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram

marriage between muslim women and non muslim men . HALAL or Haram  

21 members have voted

1. 1. if the muslim woman marray non muslim man . she conisder Mushirika ? and does she has to say shahada again

• yes she is Mushrika
    • no she isnot . she is just sinful
    • i dont know excatly

340 posts in this topic

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:pop:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

abdo it does no good to keep adding threads on this subject, to most its getting a little old and we each already have our ideas along with our husbands, we discuss this with them not you...SO GIVE IT A REST

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Most men may think they manage the house...but I bet a dime to a dollar that most of the women in America 'manage' the house.

Lighten up dude. I'm not disrespecting Islam in any way.

Jackie

To manage the house means men is financially responsible for the family. The article that the member Abdo posted is the view of Islam about interfaith marriage. He did his job by posting it, now whether some agree with it or not is not his business. Only time he needs to worry when something bad is said about him or about the religion Islam, itself. So the member needs to understand that he should not get upset by replies. He also questioned me why I started a thread about Egyptian goalkeeper Al Hadari. He said this website is only about visa process discussion, so I why I post about soccer here.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
abdo it does no good to keep adding threads on this subject, to most its getting a little old and we each already have our ideas along with our husbands, we discuss this with them not you...SO GIVE IT A REST

you did not see what just_Jackie wrote on the other topic??

you should tell her to stop attack ISLAM,and is not good to see the memmers of VJ dont care about what she wrote??

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline

Not to mention the whole charade is quite embarrassing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

i did see and again i tell you stop the many posts, not everyone is going agree with you, this allllll has been discussed over and over, she knows just as much as you what she is talking about

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Timeline
:girlwerewolf2xn:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
i did see and again i tell you stop the many posts, not everyone is going agree with you, this allllll has been discussed over and over, she knows just as much as you what she is talking about

you did not even say anything to her ,and you are free here on VJ you can post what you want!!!!

i am so mad at her and all you can say to me is TO STOP ADD POSTS........!!!!!!!!!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Oh these guys are in for a awakening when here....be careful what u are trying to do (and that would be what) give it a rest guys

What does this mean? I don't mean that in a snarky way, I really don't understand. I often here things like this, "that won't fly when you get here" or "you are in for a rude awakening" and I don't really get what it means. Can anyone elaborate?

Timeline

you did not even say anything to her ,and you are free here on VJ you can post what you want!!!!

i am so mad at her and all you can say to me is TO STOP ADD POSTS........!!!!!!!!!

there is nothing Jackie said that in any way attacks Islam. Chill out dude... seriously.

Here, allow me to assist:

chill-pill2.gif

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

YES....people are FREE to post what they want here. Many of us here have known Jackie much longer than you and know that she is not one to insult Islam. I would guess that is why people are telling you to back off, especially since you apparently took what she said out of context.

Also, this topic has been discussed AD NAUSEUM for the last few days. Each topic has devolved into name calling and insults. I'm pretty sure that the majority of people would like to move on from this topic.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

In my view any religion should be able to marry another if thats what the two people want, it seems that so many religions want to control your lives, and that I dont agree with.

Sal and Jay

K1 - Complete
AOS - Complete
EAD - Complete
AP - Complete
ROC - Complete

N400-Complete

I am a United States citizen!

Timeline

I believe especiall like these two that they see themselves as the big rulers, american women are basically a little more self sufficient, most have been married, divorced have had to keep the home and the kids going. Our men will come here, most will have to wait to work and basically dependent on us for awhile, i just see some coming here all gunho to do this and that and it dont work like this.

I know of a few that come here and the couples argue, the first thing out of the guys mouth is OH NO ONE EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BEFORE...or IF WE WERE BACK IN MOROCCO YOU WOULD NEVER .....at their homes they are just used to being spoiled and catered to by the mothers and sisters

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.