Loterly_Richard

LETS STOP WHAT WE'RE DOING FOR FEW SECONDS PLSSS

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

for it is written:

PHILIPPIANS 2:1-5

1.Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ , if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2. make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit on one purpose. 3. do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves: 4. do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5. have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus.

ROMANS 15:1-3

1. Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves. 2. each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. 3. for even Christ did not please Himself: but as it is written, "THE REPROACHES OF THOSE WHO REPROACHED YOU FELL ON ME."

ROMANS 9:17

"FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE I RAISED YOU UP, TO DEMONSTRATE MY POWER IN YOU, AND THAT MY NAME MIGHT BE PROCLAIMED THORUGHOUT THE WHOLE EARTH"

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Filed: Timeline
for it is written:

PHILIPPIANS 2:1-5

1.Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ , if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2. make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit on one purpose. 3. do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves: 4. do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5. have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus.

ROMANS 15:1-3

1. Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves. 2. each of us is to please his neighbor for his good, to his edification. 3. for even Christ did not please Himself: but as it is written, "THE REPROACHES OF THOSE WHO REPROACHED YOU FELL ON ME."

ROMANS 9:17

"FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE I RAISED YOU UP, TO DEMONSTRATE MY POWER IN YOU, AND THAT MY NAME MIGHT BE PROCLAIMED THORUGHOUT THE WHOLE EARTH"

Lord God, thank you for bringing people into my life! Thank you for the many ways You use people to meet my needs, brighten my path, and lighten my load . . . to enrich my knowledge of You and to counsel r correct or nourish me, building me up in the faith. But most of all, I am glad to have You as my best Friend, my wonderful Counselor, and ever present help in trouble. (Philipians 1:3; Psalms 46:1)

Lord Jesus, today help me to keep my eyes focused on You because You said that my temporary troubles are producing for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. May you use these trials to humble me and perfect my faith and produce in me the quality of endurance. Help me to trust trust you and depend on you each day. Thank you for your amazing grace. (2 Corinthians 14:17-18; Deuteronomy 8:16-17)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's my contribution prayer. It's short:

Papa Jesus, Thank you for everything. Please give us more patience and strengths. And safety and good health for all my families, and peace for my country. Muah.23792mwt40df1nv.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.