Ric Flair

The Retirement Match

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

JR: We are live in Greensville North Carolina tonight for Wrestlemania XXIV! Tonight's main event features The Nature Boy Ric Flair vs erica in a retirement match! This crowd is going nuts! The anticipation for this match has been building for months!

King: I can't wait JR! Somebody is permanently leaving VJ for good!

JR: That's right King, Ric Flair is putting up his illustrious 35 year career against a relative unknown erica. In fact, many have argued that all of the little popularity that erica has enjoyed has been due to the legendary beatings at the hands of the Nature Boy.

King: Yeah! erica has been chopped so many times by Flair that his posts don't even make sense anymore!

JR: That's not all that's not making sense either. In a recent interview, erica had some harsh words for Commissioner Ewok. I can't repeat the exact phrase on the air, but I can say it rhymed with wussy.

King: And he's not made too many friends backstage either!

JR: And who could blame them King. The nasty words and insults are the only thing that seem to come out of his mouth these days. He is putting himself above the sport and as you well know that doesn't sit well with Ric Flair. More than anyone in the history of this sport, Ric Flair has epitomized professionalism and doing the right thing. This is something he takes very personally and always has. That's the only reason he'd ever risk his career.

King: I still can't believe it JR! Ric Flair could be retired tonight!

JR: After 35 years of wheelin, dealin, limo ridin and jet flyin........it's hard to believe it could all end tonight. But now the talking is over and it's time to go to school. Our main event is next at Wrestlemania XXIV!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JR: We are live in Greensville North Carolina tonight for Wrestlemania XXIV! Tonight's main event features The Nature Boy Ric Flair vs erica in a retirement match! This crowd is going nuts! The anticipation for this match has been building for months!

JR: That's right King, Ric Flair is putting up his illustrious 35 year career against a relative unknown erica. In fact, many have argued that all of the little popularity that erica has enjoyed has been due to the legendary beatings at the hands of the Nature Boy.

King: Yeah! erica has been chopped so many times by Flair that his posts don't even make sense anymore!

JR: That's not all that's not making sense either. In a recent interview, erica had some harsh words for Commissioner Ewok. I can't repeat the exact phrase on the air, but I can say it rhymed with wussy.

JR: And who could blame them King. The nasty words and insults are the only thing that seem to come out of his mouth these days. He is putting himself above the sport and as you well know that doesn't sit well with Ric Flair. More than anyone in the history of this sport, Ric Flair has epitomized professionalism and doing the right thing. This is something he takes very personally and always has. That's the only reason he'd ever risk his career.

JR: After 35 years of wheelin, dealin, limo ridin and jet flyin........it's hard to believe it could all end tonight. But now the talking is over and it's time to go to school. Our main event is next at Wrestlemania XXIV!

*The lights go out and the crowd gets restless*

King: What's going on JR?

JR: I don't know King, but the challenger always

*before he could finish the lights come back on and reveal erica sitting in one of the corners of the ring, staring down the ramp......intent and focused and slightly deranged*

JR: I guess erica has made his way to the ring. No entrance music or anything. He just appeared!

King: Yeah! He appears angry too JR!

*Just as the King stopped, the sweetest and most recognizable song in the history of sport came over the loudspeaker and the building erupted as Ric Flair emerged. His gown was laced with diamonds from head to toe because diamonds are forever......and so is Ric Flair. He outstretched his arms and gave the crowd a look as he slowly spun around like the true icon and ambassador to professional wrestling he is.*

JR: It's the Nature Boy Ric Flair! Could this be the last time we see the man, the legend walk that aisle? If it is, this crowd is enjoying every minute of it. I've never heard an ovation like this before!

*Ric unfastens the robe to reveal the World Heavyweight title belt. It is a belt he has worn on 16 different occassions throught 35 years in the business. Nobody is more closely related to the WWE championship belt than Ric Flair. erica's eyes never leave the champ as he watches Flair approach the ring. Flair walks slowly and confidently before stopping to confront a heckler*

King: What's going on?

JR: It looks like Flair is having some words with a fan at ringside.

King: That's no fan.....that's the former wrestler and hall of famer Mr Big Dog!

JR: You're right King!

King: He's not looking to good either. Wow, he's really put on weight an let himself go!

JR: Ric Flair and Mr Big Dog had legendary wars in the ring. I wonder what he has to say now?

Mr Big Dog: Not this again! Flair, you're an idiot and you're old. Just go home!

*Flair stops and turns to his former foe, pointing his finger right in his face.*

Flair: Wooooooo! You shut your mouth Reintard, and have some respect for the champ! This is the biggest night in the history of wrestling and you'd do best to shut up.

Mr Big Dog: Whatever Flair. If you survive this, I'll put you in retirement.

*Flair walks over to Reintard and slaps him across the face. Reintard immediately has tears well up in his eyes and he does what he should have done to begin with.....sits down, gets protected by his wife and keeps his mouth shut while Ric Flair goes to work*

King: Looks like Mr Big Dog just got some obedience training! That will teach him to take a dump on Ric Flair's lawn!

*Flair climbs the stairs and gets into the ring. erica rises and meets him in the middle of the ring*

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

*before he could finish the lights come back on and reveal erica sitting in one of the corners of the ring, staring down the ramp......intent and focused and slightly deranged*

JR: I guess erica has made his way to the ring. No entrance music or anything. He just appeared!

*Just as the King stopped, the sweetest and most recognizable song in the history of sport came over the loudspeaker and the building erupted as Ric Flair emerged. His gown was laced with diamonds from head to toe because diamonds are forever......and so is Ric Flair. He outstretched his arms and gave the crowd a look as he slowly spun around like the true icon and ambassador to professional wrestling he is.*

JR: It's the Nature Boy Ric Flair! Could this be the last time we see the man, the legend walk that aisle? If it is, this crowd is enjoying every minute of it. I've never heard an ovation like this before!

*Ric unfastens the robe to reveal the World Heavyweight title belt. It is a belt he has worn on 16 different occassions throught 35 years in the business. Nobody is more closely related to the WWE championship belt than Ric Flair. erica's eyes never leave the champ as he watches Flair approach the ring. Flair walks slowly and confidently before stopping to confront a heckler*

King: That's no fan.....that's the former wrestler and hall of famer Mr Big Dog!

King: He's not looking to good either. Wow, he's really put on weight an let himself go!

JR: Ric Flair and Mr Big Dog had legendary wars in the ring. I wonder what he has to say now?

Mr Big Dog: Not this again! Flair, you're an idiot and you're old. Just go home!

*Flair stops and turns to his former foe, pointing his finger right in his face.*

Flair: Wooooooo! You shut your mouth Reintard, and have some respect for the champ! This is the biggest night in the history of wrestling and you'd do best to shut up.

*Flair walks over to Reintard and slaps him across the face. Reintard immediately has tears well up in his eyes and he does what he should have done to begin with.....sits down, gets protected by his wife and keeps his mouth shut while Ric Flair goes to work*

King: Looks like Mr Big Dog just got some obedience training! That will teach him to take a dump on Ric Flair's lawn!

*Flair climbs the stairs and gets into the ring. erica rises and meets him in the middle of the ring*

JR: The crowd is chanting something, but I can't quite make it out.

King: I can, JR - they chanting Britney, Britney, Britney!

*It was true. The crowd was chanting Britney, and directing right at erica. You see, erica's state of mind had become so bad and the posts so disgusting that it reminded the crowd of the Britney Spears fiasco. His? life had become a trainwreck and had not gone unnoticed.*

JR: You can feel the tension between these two competitors. Who will make the first move?

*Flair extends his hand, offering erica(Britney) a handshake. erica(Britney) is not that smart so he offers his in return. Flair pulls his hand back to fix his hair, lets out a Woooooooo! and then bounces off the rope three times. As he finishes, he pokes erica(Britney) in the eye. Despite this being the fifth match between the two, erica(Britney) falls for it.*

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Same old story lines same old ####### what else is new lol. :rofl::pop:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Move over Charles :pop:

i wonder if he's been suspended again :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

JR: The crowd is chanting something, but I can't quite make it out.

King: I can, JR - they chanting Britney, Britney, Britney!

*It was true. The crowd was chanting Britney, and directing right at erica. You see, erica's state of mind had become so bad and the posts so disgusting that it reminded the crowd of the Britney Spears fiasco. His? life had become a trainwreck and had not gone unnoticed.*

JR: You can feel the tension between these two competitors. Who will make the first move?

*Flair extends his hand, offering erica(Britney) a handshake. erica(Britney) is not that smart so he offers his in return. Flair pulls his hand back to fix his hair, lets out a Woooooooo! and then bounces off the rope three times. As he finishes, he pokes erica(Britney) in the eye. Despite this being the fifth match between the two, erica(Britney) falls for it.*

JR: The fight's on King!

*erica(Britney) doubles over in pain from the eye poke and Ric Flair sets him up in the corner and delivers 10 thunderous chops. The crowd yells out Woooooo! after each one. erica(Britney) is stunned from the punishment and in a daze walks to the center of the ring and starts singing.*

erica(Britney):

On first day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

A trip to the learning tree!

On the second day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

2 eye pokes

On the third day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

3 elbow drops

On the fourth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

4 Figure 4's

On the fifth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

5 title matches

On the sixth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

6 atomic drops

On the seventh day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

7 Flairs a begging

On the eigth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

8 Weeks of banning

On the nineth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

9 Backs a breaking

On the tenth day of Chopmas, Ric Flair gave to me

10 Ric Flair WOOOOOOOs!

10 Ric Flair WOOOOOOs

9 Backs a breaking

8 Weeks of banning

7 Flairs a begging

6 Atomic Drops

5 TITLE MATCHES

4 Figure 4's

3 Elbow Drops

2 Eyes Poked

AND A TRIP TO THE LEARNING TREEEEEEEEEEE!

King: That's the first time I've understood anything he's said JR!

*Upon completing the 10 Days of Chopmas, erica(Britney) collapses on the mat and starts twitching.....randomly saying things like fuke, g@y, g@y, g@y! c#ck....big have......what?......hate!*

JR: Looks like it's back to jibberish King. I thought it might come to this and we were prepared. Let's bring out our third broadcaster. She is a world reknown psychologist and translator of the challenged. Please welcome to the announcing booth. Stacey!

*Stacey emerges from the back. She is the only one in the history of the WWE with the professional experience and know-how to translate anything erica(Britney) has ever said.*

JR: Stacey, welcome to Wrestlemania XXIV. Can you please help us understand what erica(Britney) is saying?

Stacey: Thanks for the invite JR. Certainly I'll try.

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Nature boy...

there's no Greensville NC, there's a Greenville.. but not the first..

woooooow!!

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Nature boy...

there's no Greensville NC, there's a Greenville.. but not the first..

woooooow!!

Uh oh! You've done it now. You should know better than to correct Ric Flair. He's gonna lay the smack down now. Ooops! I forgot, that's The Rock. :lol: :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!