w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Italian Mafia 'regrouping' in Australia - Australia may be the new hub for worldwide narco trafficking

22 posts in this topic

So that's where they've gone. :wow:

And the Australians are allowing these narco trafficking terrorists sanctuary in their country.

Despicable!

Highly unlikely. Their spaghetti loving ### is going down..

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

America needs to do this, and any other country that has harsh laws for non-violent drug offences. If there is violence involved than that is another story.

With millions behind bars and the toll mounting every day, the war on drugs has

slipped the reins of metaphor to become a literal war, with civilian casualties.

Of course because the civil rights advocates will not give the authorities the power to take care of it. We can go to Iraq but have no balls to go into South American nations and take out the drug dealers.

The criminals are playing and using the western legal system to their advantage while cops have to fill out 38 page reports. The world has faced 1,000 worse problems before and gotten through it yet with all the resources and technology we have today we cannot deal with drugs.

First of all the war will never be won when we send out our law enforcement agencies with nothing more than a 1,001 rules to play by and expect them to outsmart ruthless people, with billions at stake.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
they are all lumped in there.

To be honest I find alcohol to be the most offence drug, married to an alcholic for 23 years, I can't even stand the smell of it. Does that make it my right to go to your home and put my vaules on you. Of course not, you are grown and free, and you should have the right to a few beers. How can you compare someone like Ted Bundy, to a person who has a drug problem, that never hurt anyone. Sure totally the same. :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
they are all lumped in there.

To be honest I find alcohol to be the most offence drug, married to an alcholic for 23 years, I can't even stand the smell of it. Does that make it my right to go to your home and put my vaules on you. Of course not, you are grown and free, and you should have the right to a few beers. How can you compare someone like Ted Bundy, to a person who has a drug problem, that never hurt anyone. Sure totally the same. :wacko:

i'm sure someone living with a crackhead for 23 years would disagree with you. of course, you can feel that way about people who drink alcohol if you'd like. i feel that way about people that use drugs. it's their personal choice to use illegal substances and when the boom is lowered on them in court, they have to face the consequences of their actions. same thing for ted bundy, eh?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

And the Australians are allowing these narco trafficking terrorists sanctuary in their country.

Despicable!

Never underestimate the power of spaghetti.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Despicable!

Never underestimate the power of spaghetti.

Or BBQ

Filed: Timeline

Despicable!

They're regrouping, my friend. In Australia!

I can see all that southern european influence is finally beginning to show.........

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.