Mia Sav

so glad to be back

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

So glad to be back in this forum...It's been few weeks since my last visit. I was busy with a lot of things before my flight to US & upon arrival in California I was again busy meeting my fiance's family and friends. Whew! But I'm happy I am with my man & everything are going great for us.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back & hopefully share my thoughts and experiences to those who might learn from them. I'm so grateful to the members of this forum who helped alot in my K1 journey. God bless everyone!

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello guys!

So glad to be back in this forum...It's been few weeks since my last visit. I was busy with a lot of things before my flight to US & upon arrival in California I was again busy meeting my fiance's family and friends. Whew! But I'm happy I am with my man & everything are going great for us.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back & hopefully share my thoughts and experiences to those who might learn from them. I'm so grateful to the members of this forum who helped alot in my K1 journey. God bless everyone!

Hi Mia! Welcome back :D Many VJers need your help here. Quite happy for you. :) Best wishes :thumbs:

-Riza

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.