saucywitch

hi new here and from the uk

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi new here,and reading up on all thats needed for a k1,hoping o sart the process soon,seems such alot o take in !

does anyone have any ideas on the best wasy to lay out all the information for my end for the interview,i no its early but i want o get a head start and make sure if i need to oreder documents i have plenty of time to do so.

many thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:DWELCOME to VJ! May your cruise to happiness be free of tidal waves. (unless you like that sort of thing!) :lol:

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi and welcome to VJ.

Read the FAQs, the guides, and the sample letters and forms before you start the process. They were a lifesaver for me and I kept going back to them during the process of getting all my stuff together.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hi and welcome to VJ :D

The guides are EXTREMELY helpful. As long as you include everything that is listed, then you will be fine! If you have any questions then just ask, there is always someone about with a helpful answer!

Good luck!

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Welcome to VJ and good luck with the rest of the way! :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

hi new here,and reading up on all thats needed for a k1,hoping o sart the process soon,seems such alot o take in !

does anyone have any ideas on the best wasy to lay out all the information for my end for the interview,i no its early but i want o get a head start and make sure if i need to oreder documents i have plenty of time to do so.

many thanks

Hi saucy and welcome to VJ :) The guides here should get you started and well prepared for the long journey ahead, it's the best place to start. Here's wishing you get to file with the VSC!! Good luck ;)