almaty

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 year old gives birth in cincinnati

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I'm most appauled by the woman continuing to allow the man to be in her home with her daughter. She's either one of the most disgusting human beings alive, or a complete idiot. :angry:

image5sa8.jpg

Lifting Conditions

03/30/2010: Petition mailed

04/05/2010: NOA

04/09/2010: NOA received in mail

04/20/2010: Biometrics Appointment

06/22/2010: RFE date

06/30/2010: RFE received

07/16/2010: RFE reply sent

07/19/2010: RFE delivery confirmed

08/05/2010: Card Production Ordered!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

yes that is sick. However, I am currently living in Colombia and married. It is legal in Colombia to marry at age 12 with parents permission. Age 14 without permission. I saw a young woman on the bus, with one nursing at about 6 months, and another child about 2 years old. She was 14 years old. Life is so hard and sad here.

06-10-2008I-130 sent Chicago lock box

10-16-2008 (NOA1)Received Calif service center

10-19-2008 (touch)

10-25-2008 (NOA2) I-130 approval sent to NVC

02-10-2009 Interview

yes that is sick. However, I am currently living in Colombia and married. It is legal in Colombia to marry at age 12 with parents permission. Age 14 without permission. I saw a young woman on the bus, with one nursing at about 6 months, and another child about 2 years old. She was 14 years old. Life is so hard and sad here.

There was a time when it was common for a woman to marry at 12 or 13. But at that same time, woman often died in childbirth and most people never had the same longevity as we do today.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

That's pretty sad to me. I was feeling sorry for my brother's girlfriend being pregnant at 19- I can't even imagine being 10,11 or 12. Although, I do remember when I was in Junior High School, there was a girl in my PE class who was pregnant (this was 7th grade) and she was HAPPY and excited and inappropriately named her baby Passion... I wonder where she is today :blink:

Not that I have a problem with children, I'd love to have my own in say, five years, when I'm 25 or 26, have a more stable life, and have lived alone with and had loads of good times with my hubby. There are things that you just can't do for 15-20 years after you have children. Thinking that someone loses their chance at living a normal childhood because of pregnancy and raising a child is heartbreaking to me.

image5sa8.jpg

Lifting Conditions

03/30/2010: Petition mailed

04/05/2010: NOA

04/09/2010: NOA received in mail

04/20/2010: Biometrics Appointment

06/22/2010: RFE date

06/30/2010: RFE received

07/16/2010: RFE reply sent

07/19/2010: RFE delivery confirmed

08/05/2010: Card Production Ordered!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sex with a child under 13 is considered statutory rape, a crime punishable with a life prison term.

Seriously? Only 13? 14 is not considered statutory rape? :blink:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sex with a child under 13 is considered statutory rape, a crime punishable with a life prison term.

That is exactly what I was wondering :unsure:

I can't imagine an eleven year old girl having to go through all of this. So horrific and disgusting the way the "adults" in this situation acted! :angry:

Filed: Timeline

Ohio statutory rape laws define a minor as anyone who is between the ages of 13 and 16 years old. So, my work researching Ohio statutory rape laws revealed that if you are 18 years old or older, and you engage in sexual activity with someone between the ages of 16 and 16 who is not your legal spouse, you are committing the crime of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. This is a felony in the fourth degree.

However, if you have sexual relations with a person who is age 13, 14, or 15 and you are less than four years older than that person, you can only be charged with a misdemeanor, according to Ohio statutory rape laws.

A more serious charge will be leveled against you if it is determined that you engaged in sexual activity with a person between the ages of 13 and 16, and you are 10 years older than the victim.

http://blog.laborlawtalk.com/2006/10/21/oh...tory-rape-laws/

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ohio statutory rape laws define a minor as anyone who is between the ages of 13 and 16 years old.

Wonderful. So under 13 is ok then?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Ohio statutory rape laws define a minor as anyone who is between the ages of 13 and 16 years old.

Wonderful. So under 13 is ok then?

Don't be ridiculous. It is called child rape.

Ohio child rape law enhancements

With the signing of Am. Sub. Senate Bill 260 today, Ohio’s rape and Sexually Violent Predator Sentencing laws have been further enhanced. Among the changes are:

Persons convicted of raping another under the age of 13 now face an indefinite prison term of ten years to life; an indefinite prison term of 15 years to life or life without parole if the victim is under ten; 25 years to life if the offender purposely compels the victim to submit by force or threat of force; and 25 years to life, or life without parole, if the offender causes serious physical harm to the victim, or if the offender has prior convictions of raping one under the age of 13.

The bill instructs the Attorney General’s Bureau of Identification & Investigations (BCII) to immediately enter specified information in the Sex Offender & Child-victim Offender Internet Database.

It specifies that it is the intent of the Ohio General Assembly that “the offense of child rape prevails over that of sexual battery committed against a person under the age of 13 in circumstances when a person violates the prohibitions of both offenses.”

http://cincinnatilaw.blogspot.com/2007/01/...hancements.html

That poor girl :( ####### is wrong with that "mother" of hers, if you can even call her that, for allowing this to happen. :angry:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't even see what these sorts of people find attractive in underage boys and girls. That's probably a good thing too. I suppose it's more a power issue than anything.

At least pedophiles don't last long in prison. :no:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That poor little girl! ....sigh...

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Persons convicted of raping another under the age of 13 now face an indefinite prison term of ten years to life; an indefinite prison term of 15 years to life or life without parole if the victim is under ten; 25 years to life if the offender purposely compels the victim to submit by force or threat of force; and 25 years to life, or life without parole, if the offender causes serious physical harm to the victim, or if the offender has prior convictions of raping one under the age of 13.
OMG! How horrible! Ooooh I hope shove rusty corn cobs up the azzes of the mom and the boyfriend, strap 50-lbs bowling balls permanently to their nipples and lock them away in prison for a very long time. How on earth could they do/allow such a thing?

Why is the maximum penalty only life imprisonment? and why are there separate categories? Are there rape w/o force and threats? Is being raped not considered SERIOUS physical harm already? how about the emotional and psychological trauma? GOSH! Provisions on rape laws, even on minors are so lenient! :angry: All rapist should be castrated before throwing them in prison no matter what the age of the victims are! And rapist of children, well... they should still castrated and then their sex organ should be feed to them (RAW) before they be thrown in prison!

That makes me feel ill. Poor girl and somebody needs to slap the sh!t out of her mother.
I can't believe there are mothers who let their daughters become victims like this!
That poor girl :( ####### is wrong with that "mother" of hers, if you can even call her that, for allowing this to happen. :angry:

The mother should not be allowed near the girl again ever! And she should be thrown in jail with her rapist boyfriend... She's not an idiot! Shes a psychopath for allowing her bf to hurt her child and then letting him see her again and again!

I have a 10 year old daughter and I would kill if anybody hurts her or even my son that way! I made this clear to my fiance long before and i made it clear also that I will be and I alone, will take responsibility in any form of disciplinary action that my kids will need if ever they will misbehave. GEEZ, I don't even allow my own siblings nor my own mother to spank my kids. I can never understand any mother who allows their children to be abused by anybody and just stand there and do nothing! Its so unthinkable!

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Sick sick sick!!!

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.