almaty

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 year old gives birth in cincinnati

37 posts in this topic

The baby’s birth at University Hospital on Nov. 4 was routine.

What wasn’t routine was the fact the infant’s mother was just 10, impregnated by her mother’s boyfriend.

Now, social workers are trying to figure out how to unravel the mess involving one of the youngest children ever to give birth in Greater Cincinnati.

Prosecutors were in court Wednesday to discuss what to do with both children, the newborn and her now 11-year-old mom.

The court session in Hamilton County Dependency Court on Wednesday was primarily a status session on how both the baby and young mother are doing.

At the same time Wednesday, Lockland police were in Columbus talking to a convict whose DNA shows he’s the baby girl’s father.

Michael Chaffer, 40, is accused of impregnating his girlfriend’s 10-year-old daughter, according to Hamilton County prosecutors.

The baby’s birth set off an investigation by the Hamilton County Department of Job and Family Services and stunned social workers because the baby’s mother is so young.

The baby has been taken from her mother and put in a foster home while the child-mother is now being taken care of by a relative. Her mother is not allowed to see the baby and can only see her daughter when supervised by social workers.

Lawyers jammed the courtroom Wednesday, representing the prosecutor’s office and all three generations of the family.

The girl’s mother was warned not to let any adult men in her Lockland home while caseworkers tried to track down the infant’s father.

Paternity was not determined until Wednesday morning.

Prosecutors say the girl’s mother ignored that order to keep adult men away from her child, and when a caseworker made a surprise visit to her Lockland home Jan. 4, they found Chaffer.

Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Lee Slocum said Chaffer faces criminal charges for impregnating and sexually molesting a girl under the age of 13.

Lockland Police Chief James Toles said two officers were interviewing Chaffer on Wednesday in a Columbus prison, where he is serving a one-year sentence on an unrelated charge.

Sex with a child under 13 is considered statutory rape, a crime punishable with a life prison term.

As JFS investigated the case, several relatives of the 11-year-old girl contacted the agency saying Chaffer sexually abused the girl for a “period of time.”

The 11-year-old girl’s mother is also under investigation, Slocum said, for allowing her daughter to be abused.

Job and Family Services workers can’t remember a case in which a girl so young gave birth.

“Unfortunately, sexual abuse is pretty common in the cases we see,” said JFS Director Moira Weir. “But it is highly unusual and extremely sad to see a case where a 10-year-old becomes pregnant.

“This is an example of why everyone in the community needs to be extremely vigilant about watching for the signs of abuse and notifying us through our 241-KIDS hotline,” she added. “The sooner we can intervene, the sooner we can make sure the child is in a safe situation.”

Hamilton County prosecutors want a court designation that the 11-year-old girl was abused. They allege the 11-year-old’s mother failed to care for her by allowing Chaffer near her.

Prosecutors also want to take the infant away from the mother because the sixth-grade student is too young to care for the baby.

As she waited for the hearing to start, the child, who was wearing faded jeans and a T-shirt hoody with her hair tied into a ponytail, sat next to her mother. She chatted about school, music and Disney video games.

During the hearing, as prosecutors and attorneys discussed the case and the possibility that the 11-year-old could lose her baby, she wiped away tears with the palms of her hands.

At Wednesday’s hearing, Magistrate Charles Milazzo determined the girl could visit her baby at least twice a week.

But he said the 11-year-old girl’s mother may see her only if social workers can supervise the visits, and that she may not see the baby.

Authorities became aware of the birth after the 11-year-old girl delivered the baby at University Hospital. Hospital officials notified JFS because the mother was so young.

The 11-year-old girl and the infant were allowed to remain in the mother’s home while JFS investigated the case. Two other men were eliminated as the baby’s father before Chaffer’s DNA was tested.

When the caseworker found Chaffer in the home Jan. 4 – a violation of JFS’ order that no men be in the home – they arrested him on a charge of obstruction of official business.

Court records show Chaffer slammed the door on the officer and refused to open it.

Chaffer pleaded guilty to that charge the next day, which violated his probation on an earlier drug charge. As a result he was sent to prison for one year.

JFS immediately took the 11-year-old girl and infant from the home.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's messed up. I hope that guy gets his just reward in prison.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
The baby’s birth at University Hospital on Nov. 4 was routine.

What wasn’t routine was the fact the infant’s mother was just 10, impregnated by her mother’s boyfriend.

Now, social workers are trying to figure out how to unravel the mess involving one of the youngest children ever to give birth in Greater Cincinnati.

Prosecutors were in court Wednesday to discuss what to do with both children, the newborn and her now 11-year-old mom.

The court session in Hamilton County Dependency Court on Wednesday was primarily a status session on how both the baby and young mother are doing.

At the same time Wednesday, Lockland police were in Columbus talking to a convict whose DNA shows he’s the baby girl’s father.

Michael Chaffer, 40, is accused of impregnating his girlfriend’s 10-year-old daughter, according to Hamilton County prosecutors.

The baby’s birth set off an investigation by the Hamilton County Department of Job and Family Services and stunned social workers because the baby’s mother is so young.

The baby has been taken from her mother and put in a foster home while the child-mother is now being taken care of by a relative. Her mother is not allowed to see the baby and can only see her daughter when supervised by social workers.

Lawyers jammed the courtroom Wednesday, representing the prosecutor’s office and all three generations of the family.

The girl’s mother was warned not to let any adult men in her Lockland home while caseworkers tried to track down the infant’s father.

Paternity was not determined until Wednesday morning.

Prosecutors say the girl’s mother ignored that order to keep adult men away from her child, and when a caseworker made a surprise visit to her Lockland home Jan. 4, they found Chaffer.

Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Lee Slocum said Chaffer faces criminal charges for impregnating and sexually molesting a girl under the age of 13.

Lockland Police Chief James Toles said two officers were interviewing Chaffer on Wednesday in a Columbus prison, where he is serving a one-year sentence on an unrelated charge.

Sex with a child under 13 is considered statutory rape, a crime punishable with a life prison term.

As JFS investigated the case, several relatives of the 11-year-old girl contacted the agency saying Chaffer sexually abused the girl for a “period of time.”

The 11-year-old girl’s mother is also under investigation, Slocum said, for allowing her daughter to be abused.

Job and Family Services workers can’t remember a case in which a girl so young gave birth.

“Unfortunately, sexual abuse is pretty common in the cases we see,” said JFS Director Moira Weir. “But it is highly unusual and extremely sad to see a case where a 10-year-old becomes pregnant.

“This is an example of why everyone in the community needs to be extremely vigilant about watching for the signs of abuse and notifying us through our 241-KIDS hotline,” she added. “The sooner we can intervene, the sooner we can make sure the child is in a safe situation.”

Hamilton County prosecutors want a court designation that the 11-year-old girl was abused. They allege the 11-year-old’s mother failed to care for her by allowing Chaffer near her.

Prosecutors also want to take the infant away from the mother because the sixth-grade student is too young to care for the baby.

As she waited for the hearing to start, the child, who was wearing faded jeans and a T-shirt hoody with her hair tied into a ponytail, sat next to her mother. She chatted about school, music and Disney video games.

During the hearing, as prosecutors and attorneys discussed the case and the possibility that the 11-year-old could lose her baby, she wiped away tears with the palms of her hands.

At Wednesday’s hearing, Magistrate Charles Milazzo determined the girl could visit her baby at least twice a week.

But he said the 11-year-old girl’s mother may see her only if social workers can supervise the visits, and that she may not see the baby.

Authorities became aware of the birth after the 11-year-old girl delivered the baby at University Hospital. Hospital officials notified JFS because the mother was so young.

The 11-year-old girl and the infant were allowed to remain in the mother’s home while JFS investigated the case. Two other men were eliminated as the baby’s father before Chaffer’s DNA was tested.

When the caseworker found Chaffer in the home Jan. 4 – a violation of JFS’ order that no men be in the home – they arrested him on a charge of obstruction of official business.

Court records show Chaffer slammed the door on the officer and refused to open it.

Chaffer pleaded guilty to that charge the next day, which violated his probation on an earlier drug charge. As a result he was sent to prison for one year.

JFS immediately took the 11-year-old girl and infant from the home.

:huh:

02/02/2008:- Filed AOS

04/02/2008:- Received at Chicago Lockbox

11/02/2008:- Check Cashed

12/02/2008:- Received NOA for I-485 and I-765

19/02/2008:-Received Biometric appointment

03/03/2008:-RFE (I-485)

11/03/2008:-RFE mailed back

17/03/2008:-AOS touched, and case processing has resumed

08/05/2008:-Made Infopass appointment in Atlanta for Friday 16th

21/05/2008:-EAD Card production ordered

22/05/2008:-EAD Touched

27/05/2008:-EAD Card Production ordered again

27/05/2008:-Case transferred to CSC' I am K3 Holder,This is Strange Folks

29/05/2008:-Approval notice sent for EAD

29/05/2008:-AOS touched

30/05/2008:-EAD received

03/06/2008:-AOS touched"pending at CSC"

04/06/2008:-AOS touched

04/06/2008:-Transfer notice received

06/06/2008:-AOS touched

18/06/2008:-AOS touched

19/06/2008:-AOS touched

08/07/2008:-AOS transferred back to NBC***CSC SUCKS***

09/07/2008:-AOS touched

14/07/2008:-AOS transferred to another office...I guess my local office :-S

17/11/2008:- Interview noticed received for 13/01/2009

13/01/2009:- AOS Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

16/01/2009:- Card production ordered

19/01/2009:- AOS touched

23/01/2009:- Card production ordered again

26/01/2009:- Welcome letter received

28/01/2009:- Approval notice sent

29/01/2009:- AOS touched

30/01-2009:- I never thought I'd be typing this ---->10years green card received... USCIS, see you when I see you

What a sick situation.

When I google (images) Michael Chaffer a picture of a young Australian sailor comes up first. Sucks to share the name.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
:o

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

i was appalled..the mother is a tool

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

#######!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WTH???? I know when I worked in OB/GYN for a while it was routine to see 12 & 13 year olds pregnant. The youngest I saw was an 11 year old and the girls mother was making comments about how excited she was to be a grandma! :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
WTH???? I know when I worked in OB/GYN for a while it was routine to see 12 & 13 year olds pregnant. The youngest I saw was an 11 year old and the girls mother was making comments about how excited she was to be a grandma! :blink:

Are u kidding me :blink:

02/02/2008:- Filed AOS

04/02/2008:- Received at Chicago Lockbox

11/02/2008:- Check Cashed

12/02/2008:- Received NOA for I-485 and I-765

19/02/2008:-Received Biometric appointment

03/03/2008:-RFE (I-485)

11/03/2008:-RFE mailed back

17/03/2008:-AOS touched, and case processing has resumed

08/05/2008:-Made Infopass appointment in Atlanta for Friday 16th

21/05/2008:-EAD Card production ordered

22/05/2008:-EAD Touched

27/05/2008:-EAD Card Production ordered again

27/05/2008:-Case transferred to CSC' I am K3 Holder,This is Strange Folks

29/05/2008:-Approval notice sent for EAD

29/05/2008:-AOS touched

30/05/2008:-EAD received

03/06/2008:-AOS touched"pending at CSC"

04/06/2008:-AOS touched

04/06/2008:-Transfer notice received

06/06/2008:-AOS touched

18/06/2008:-AOS touched

19/06/2008:-AOS touched

08/07/2008:-AOS transferred back to NBC***CSC SUCKS***

09/07/2008:-AOS touched

14/07/2008:-AOS transferred to another office...I guess my local office :-S

17/11/2008:- Interview noticed received for 13/01/2009

13/01/2009:- AOS Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

16/01/2009:- Card production ordered

19/01/2009:- AOS touched

23/01/2009:- Card production ordered again

26/01/2009:- Welcome letter received

28/01/2009:- Approval notice sent

29/01/2009:- AOS touched

30/01-2009:- I never thought I'd be typing this ---->10years green card received... USCIS, see you when I see you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well TG. Seriously. Especially in light of Aymerlu's coment. I can't believe there are mothers who let their daughters become victims like this!

OMG! How horrible! Ooooh I hope shove rusty corn cobs up the azzes of the mom and the boyfriend, strap 50-lbs bowling balls permanently to their nipples and lock them away in prison for a very long time. How on earth could they do/allow such a thing? Poor little girl's had her whole damn childhood taken away from her.

And I do hope they find a loving family for the baby. If anyone has a shot in coming out of this unscathed, its that baby.