panamania79

Have you ever gotten into any arguments with your SO during your visa journey ?

81 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
So the non-fighters appear to be liars and propping their relationship up on some pedestal?

LOL, not liars....lucky

A few have suggested those who say no are unbelieveable and you mocked the fact that some don't fight and spun it into something that none of us had actually said. Sarcastic remarks flung in the direction of the ones who stated "no" is pretty obvious, as if those who said no were looking down off at our supposed pedestals at you "fighters".

:D

No, I wasn't mocking you. I was kidding about myself, because I don't think anyone who knows me on VJ would think I would be one of those people capable of a totally harmonious relationship. But it probably came out through the filter of my general bitterness to seem like I was talking about someone else. That really wasn't supposed to be a sarcastic remark about anyone other than myself.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
nessa and i don't fight. i just tell her the way it's gonna be and she has to live with it.

then i go wash dishes and spend a few nights on the couch.

:lol::thumbs:

Is it weird that we haven't had our first fight yet? :unsure:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Before we were together, it was mostly that I either called her too much or I didn't call her engough, Lols.

Here are the things that have made us argue now:

She likes coffe strong (To strong for me -mud).

She likes the heater left on high (to hot for me)

I like to take warm steamy showers (to hot for her)

I like to get up early (she likes to sleep in)

She loves the cat (I tolerate him)

Me being on the computer (her being on the computer - lols)

And we have argued once or twice over money and other stupid things - but when the lights go out all is forgiven :devil:

nessa and i don't fight. i just tell her the way it's gonna be and she has to live with it.

then i go wash dishes and spend a few nights on the couch.

Reminds me of the "Man song". :lol::lol:

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Timeline
Before we were together, it was mostly that I either called her too much or I didn't call her engough, Lols.

And we have argued once or twice over money and other stupid things - but when the lights go out all is forgiven :devil:

Those are *cute* problems. I don't think arguing over them counts as fighting. :luv:

Timeline

Those are *cute* problems. I don't think arguing over them counts as fighting. :luv:

Actually, some have been more than "cute" problems. :blush:

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
So the non-fighters appear to be liars and propping their relationship up on some pedestal?

LOL, not liars....lucky

A few have suggested those who say no are unbelieveable and you mocked the fact that some don't fight and spun it into something that none of us had actually said. Sarcastic remarks flung in the direction of the ones who stated "no" is pretty obvious, as if those who said no were looking down off at our supposed pedestals at you "fighters".

No, I wasn't mocking you. I was kidding about myself, because I don't think anyone who knows me on VJ would think I would be one of those people capable of a totally harmonious relationship. But it probably came out through the filter of my general bitterness to seem like I was talking about someone else. That really wasn't supposed to be a sarcastic remark about anyone other than myself.

I think some people are probably incredulous due to lack of experience. I've never personally known any couples that have never had arguments, so their existence seems like somewhat of an urban legend. It's just very surprising to many of us, that's all.

Filed: Other Timeline
I don't know what you guys are talking about. My relationship is an island of serenity -- a veritable Japanese rock garden of tranquility. Argue? I seem to have forgotten the meaning of this word. Fight? Futile, against the fortress-like temple of our love.

:wacko:

Um yes, we are fighters.

:lol:

Timeline

LOL, not liars....lucky

I think some people are probably incredulous due to lack of experience. I've never personally known any couples that have never had arguments, so their existence seems like somewhat of an urban legend. It's just very surprising to many of us, that's all.

True... I don't think fights matter as long as both people know how to handle a conflict so that it ends up being productive or produces change. It's when one person wants to "win" every fight that you have a problem. A very serious problem.

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, for me, I've never met a man who didn't need me to modulate his behavior from time to time.

They're such flawed creatures. :P

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, for me, I've never met a man who didn't need me to modulate his behavior from time to time.

Amen!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

:lol:

It's a burden, being the superior sex.

Timeline
LaaaaaL come baaaaaaack and see my post that I wasn't making fun of yooouuuuuuuuu

I feel bad now

she's busy writing your suspension pm ;)

man hater! :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!