dodson01

APPROVED FINALLY

17 posts in this topic

CONGRATUALTIONSS.. YOU ARE SO LUCKYY!!!!!!!! I CAN IMAGGINE HOW MUCH HAPPINESS YOU ARE GOING THRU...

SO DOES THIS MEAN VERMONT SERVICE CENTER HAS REACHED APPROVALS FOR AUGUST I-130 FILERS???

IM IN OCTOBER... HAVE MY FINGERS CROSSED....

Yes, to all of you, we are very excited. However, I want this excitement to roll over to the rest of you and I will admit I feel guilty because I always like to play the game fair and this is just not fair when we have been approved when so many others are waiting.

However, I am praying that everything goes well because I am pregnant and my baby is due at the end of May and I just want this to be over. Maybe God was looking out for me and my baby.

Dodson,

You enjoy your happiness hun, we all will get there soon, but please take pleasure from this group in knowing that when we say CONGRATS WEEEEEEEEEEEE YAHOO WHHOOOOTTT we all mean it sincerely

Cheers hun and keep that great spirit that you have.

Susie

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: Timeline

Thanks to everybody for the good wishes. I wish each and every one of you a fast approval. I am so ashamed of myself because just last week I was feeling sorry for myself when I heard about other approvals and here we are approved. I guess it just goes to show that there is a reason for everything.

Good luck and I will now move onto the next paperwork and get frustrated again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.