rsda

K1-Chat and email transcript

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys

I am gathering stuff for having met in 2 yrs and ongoing relation.

CAn you pls tell me how to guys are giving out chat ? each half a page good enough for one month of chat? i dont know what to give and how much is needed?

Pls suggest me ? should i do screenshots from gtalk as that contains timestamp..

Let me know as how others are giving proof of chats and emails and how many pages are good enough

thanks

rsda

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Be sure to concentrate on the good stuff first, plane tickets, things that prove you have met in person, hotel receipts, pictures etc then think on the chat, email and letters, phone records just a scattered few here and there thru out the time you have known to show continue relationship is good but the meeting is the MOST important

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

If you are just starting your journey you will only need proof that you met in the past 2 years. The most important things are plane ticket stubs, passport stamps, hotel reciepts, etc. Next important are photos. You don't need proof of ongoing relationship until you get your NOA2. For that you can just print out a page or two from each of your chats. You don't need to print out every page of every chat. All they are concerned about is that you communicate with your SO. If you call your SO find a good place that does call logging. I use talkloop, and it is a good way to show that you are communicating with your SO.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Hi guys

I am gathering stuff for having met in 2 yrs and ongoing relation.

CAn you pls tell me how to guys are giving out chat ? each half a page good enough for one month of chat? i dont know what to give and how much is needed?

Pls suggest me ? should i do screenshots from gtalk as that contains timestamp..

Let me know as how others are giving proof of chats and emails and how many pages are good enough

thanks

rsda

Can you tell me how chat proves you met IN PERSON? For your K-1 visa petition to be approved, you only have to prove that you and your fiancee met at least once IN PERSON during the 2 years right before you file your petition. So if you're filing today, for example, you would have to prove that you and your fiancee have met at least one between 02/04/2006 and today (two years before you file).

The ongoing relationship proof will be needed later down the road, at the visa interview.

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.