w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama expands lead on Clinton in California

26 posts in this topic

GO OBAMA!

I'm not sure how he can lead in Illinois as we haven't got a lick of work out of this deadbeat since we elected him!

Oh well, the republicans are rooting for him too because they know he's beatable, very beatable.......

miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Another poll:

The poll is consistent with other national surveys during the past few days. A CNN averaging of five national polls conducted in the last few days -- a "poll of polls" -- puts Clinton at 45 percent and Obama at 43 percent. Those five surveys were done by CNN/Opinion Research Corp., Gallup, Pew, ABC and CBS.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/04/nat...poll/index.html

Tomorrow will tell! :dance:

45-43 in Cali would be awful. It would mean a near equal share of delegates, which means the beat goes on. Perhaps all the way to convention where Johny Boy becomes kingmaker!

Tomorrow will tell, enough BS with polls. They have been wrong before & they will be wrong again... :wacko:

Funny you say that after having danced around the poll that had your favorite in the lead just a week ago. ;)

Another poll:

The poll is consistent with other national surveys during the past few days. A CNN averaging of five national polls conducted in the last few days -- a "poll of polls" -- puts Clinton at 45 percent and Obama at 43 percent. Those five surveys were done by CNN/Opinion Research Corp., Gallup, Pew, ABC and CBS.

45-43 in Cali would be awful. It would mean a near equal share of delegates, which means the beat goes on. Perhaps all the way to convention where Johny Boy becomes kingmaker!

Tomorrow will tell, enough BS with polls. They have been wrong before & they will be wrong again... :wacko:

Funny you say that after having danced around the poll that had your favorite in the lead just a week ago. ;)

Um, no. I said the number of registered CA Dems sure in their vote was interesting - see #5.

Edited by devilette

Another poll:

Um, no. I said the number of registered CA Dems sure in their vote was interesting - see #5.

Um, you highlighted the portion on the 70% of voters that said they're sure about their vote as well as the portion that had yourfavorite in the lead by double digits (see your OP in that threat). In that post #5, you actually talked about how polls mean nothing but danced a round a 70% figure established by - ehm - a poll. Bottom line, dev, you always find those polls or parts thereof relevant that support your view that Hillary is just the best thing since sliced bread...

Another poll:

Um, you highlighted the portion on the 70% of voters that said they're sure about their vote as well as the portion that had yourfavorite in the lead by double digits (see your OP in that threat). In that post #5, you actually talked about how polls mean nothing but danced a round a 70% figure established by - ehm - a poll. Bottom line, dev, you always find those polls or parts thereof relevant that support your view that Hillary is just the best thing since sliced bread...

blah blah blah

I hate polls. Got it? I posted that for a laugh, seeing as I alwasy talk about how polls are #######. VJ Sheesh.

Another poll:

blah blah blah

I hate polls. Got it? I posted that for a laugh, seeing as I alwasy talk about how polls are #######. VJ Sheesh.

You hate polls but you keep posting them. Two just down below in this threat. If they mean nothing, then why do you keep getting all worked up about them? Just relax a little.

Another poll:

blah blah blah

You hate polls but you keep posting them. Two just down below in this threat. If they mean nothing, then why do you keep getting all worked up about them? Just relax a little.

And Why did I post them? To show that they mean nada. How about reading what I write before assuming wrongly? :lol:

Another poll:

blah blah blah

And Why did I post them? To show that they mean nada. How about reading what I write before assuming wrongly? :lol:

Oh please. I read what you wrote:

We shall see. Seems to be preparing for the loss...

You are in Clinton country!

Where's the nada?

Oh please. I read what you wrote:

We shall see. Seems to be preparing for the loss...

You are in Clinton country!

Where's the nada?

Selective posts, I see.

Another poll:

Actor Jack Nicholson Endorses Hillary for President

posted by Crystal Patterson

In a surprise announcement on this morning's Rick Dees show, Oscar-winning actor Jack Nicholson endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

"Mrs. Clinton has been involved in issues, everything from health care, which we know and prison reform and helping the military, speaking for women and speaking for Americans," Nicholson said.

"I'm thrilled to have Jack's support," Hillary said. "I'm a big fan and a friend of Jack's. Having us on the show this morning gives me a chance to thank him."

Today, Rick Dees and the Rick Dees in the Morning Show on Los Angeles' MOVIN' 93.9 FM invited Jack Nicholson and Senator Clinton on to his show. Rick Dees is heard Monday through Saturday on Movin' 93.9-FM, Los Angeles, by millions around the world and on www.rick.com on his internationally syndicated Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 Countdown.

Born and raised in New Jersey, Jack Nicholson moved to California in the late 1950s to pursue a career in acting. He has since become one of Hollywood's most beloved actors and an American icon. He is a three-time academy award winner, seven-time Golden Globe winner and received a Kennedy Center Honor in 2001. His film career spans five decades and includes starring roles in such films as Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, The Postman Always Rings Twice, The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and A Few Good Men.