• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone...Maureen....I am watching the game...however...not a big football fan..so I watch for the commercials :blush:

We are going to my moms today and I decided to make some more cinnamon rolls....will bring some back to share w/anyone who would like some.....

Have a great day MENA ~ Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Im sure it will be on here unless my son in law can be shipped off to his friends (will ask him when he finally get out of bed ) ha

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nope, not into football at all.

Im on my way to church, so everyone have themselves a great day !

( Melinda, Im always up for sweets. Remember, you can use FedEx ).

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We live in Tucson so you can imagine how exciting this week has been with all the hype in Phoenix.. :thumbs::thumbs:

Can't wait for Wael to see the game and especially the commercials!!

I'm a huge football fan !! Goooooo Giants !!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

188910irwe4oqnad.gif

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow, I've missed alot this weekend :blush: It's getting to the point where I only have time for internet when I'm at work, and even that is iffy :lol:

I don't care much about football one way or the other so.... What time is the game (or more importantly the half-time show)? Will I miss it if I get out of work at 5pm? I'm kinda clueless, but I like the comercials and my hubby might like it :whistle:

Jackie - I LOVE that hair!!!! Beautiful :) I've always loved redheads :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

yea superbowl!! Yes i will be watching the superbowl but really for the commercials and half time entertainment, especially since our packers aren't playing!! Go Giants!!

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

No Super Bowl for me, I am going to lunch and a movie this afternoon with my friend. We are going to see 27 Dresses. :D HAPPY SUNDAY everyone and those watching the Super Bowl, may the best team win!!!! :hehe: :hehe:

Our timeline:

September 29, 2005.......met online.

October and November 2006......was in Egypt with my sweetie.

November 1, 2006......We were married.

December 2006........I-130 filed

January 2007...........I-129 filed

April 2007................I-130 and I-129 approved

June 14, 2007.........Visa interview completed

December 2, 2007.....Home interview

February 12, 2008........Second interview

February 26, 2008....I was called by the embassy and was given a short interview over the phone and was told that my case will be moved forward and someone would contact my husband soon to send in his passport.

March 2, 2008......My husband was contacted by the embassy to send in his passport.

March 3, 2008......Passport sent by DHL.

March 4, 2008......Embassy received the passport.

March 18, 2008......VISA IN HAND!!! YEAH!!

August 15, 2008....filed I-485 adjustment of Status and I-765...Employment Authorization

October 14, 2008.....I-765...Employment Authorization approved, card received 1 month later.

January 15, 2009......Adjustment of Status interview for green card...approved!!! Received green card two weeks later.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone Yeah its Super Bowl Sunday, Our State is going Crazy , I live in Phoenix The Super Bowl Is bringing so many people here it's so cool all the parties , the Stars wow so so cool I am not a big fan of football but i do watch once in a while ,I am banking on the Gaints to win my daughter is for New England we will see , everyone enjoy the super bowl and in our forecast for today we have Rain , wouldn't you know it. have a great day.

Carolyn (F)

post-43451-1202057336_thumb.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

gonna watch the superbowl, nessa is outside grilling some ribs and bratwurst even though it's snowing and sleeting here. i convinced her that it's a tradition no matter what the weather :dance:

yeah i'm kidding, she's not outside grilling :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can't wait to see the Pats bury the Giants!!!! :dance::dance::dance: Because I know they're a sure-win I will mostly be watching for the commercials though! :thumbs:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.