w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Teenagers who toppled 500 headstones "did not even know they were in a Jewish cemetery"

71 posts in this topic

well, everyone on vj knows except brother arijit..that joisey suxs

so bad that if you walk barefoot, you get hickeys on your feet :innocent:

lol...i been to joisey..and i am here to say i was just joking, the folks were friendly and i was surprised......but nycity suxs..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I thought it was just about some kids who vandalised a cemetary.

It was until I found out it happened in Jersey..

So what's the point then?

Is there ever?

Maybe its a point certain people just don't have the capacity to understand it. ;)

Come on guys I know your tricks by now. You try to dig and stir the pot on controversial comments. Then turn around and attack any technicality you can find.

Well you added the controversy... I'm just not sure I understand why...

It would be interesting to know the background of these kids.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

They need a proper kicking for doing what they did. Kids today don't seem to care about the consequences of their actions so a few broken bones will definitely hinder them in their next escapade (or at least until the cast comes off). The parents also need a few slaps to remind them that they are responsible for these evil little s***s.

Timeline

Why these kids in particular, and why bring race into it?

Could it be because they are so different to the classy youths who did this, this, this or (saving the best till last) this?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Could it be because they are so different to the classy youths who did this, this, this or (saving the best till last) this?

No wonder kids these days are so screwed up....makes me want to punch someone in the face.

I know your much smarter than going down the road of comparing crimes in the UK to the US..

No wonder kids these days are so screwed up....makes me want to punch someone in the face.

Nice try. I think your forgetting the context of that statement, which has been explained over and over again. Or do I need to use crayons for you to understand?

Timeline

Nice try. I think your forgetting the context of that statement, which has been explained over and over again. Or do I need to use crayons for you to understand?

It all makes sense now. You're Harold and his famous purple crayon.

hpcCovers.jpg

Timeline

I know your much smarter than going down the road of comparing crimes in the UK to the US..

Take it as a comparison if you like - they are all about cemetary desecrations.

I'm still trying to understand the context of this comment, and why its so important to you now you realise that this crime happened in NJ. Are the kids who did the crime in NJ somehow worse than the kids who did essentially the same crime in England and Scotland?

I thought it was just about some kids who vandalised a cemetary.

It was until I found out it happened in Jersey..

Edited by Number 6

That's it you got it dude..

Timeline

That's it you got it dude..

Don't make me come over there and punch you in the face, little Harold. Keep your loud purple crayon to yourself. Purple is gay.

I'm still trying to understand the context of this comment, and why its so important to you now you realise that this crime happened in NJ. Are the kids who did the crime in NJ somehow worse than the kids who did essentially the same crime in England and Scotland?

#6 You are looking too far into it. I was being a smart ### with the original Jersey comment.

Don't make me come over there and punch you in the face, little Harold. Keep your loud purple crayon to yourself. Purple is gay.

You're on a role Mrs Fancy Panties.

Edited by Boo-Yah!

Timeline

#6 You are looking too far into it. I was being a smart ### with the original Jersey comment.

You're on a role Mrs Fancy Panties.

Did your dad slap you around as a child?