teachmehistory

Together, At Last!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sara! I am so happy for you guys!!! Griff makes his way over here on Thursday! I can't believe its finally happening! Its a great feeling isn't it?

And Stephen gets here on Friday! :dance: WOOT! :dance:

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO to the flood of Brits!!!! (errr... or in Stephen's case, Irish, Northern tho he may be.) :thumbs:

2007:

February - May: extended visit to States, engagement.

5/4: I-129F sent (Texas Service Center, forwarded to California Service Center)

5/11: Petition received at California Service Center.

5/16: Check cleared. NOA1 online (no hard copy received yet)

6/19: NOA1 hard copy arrived FINALLY

7/16: Sent off for Police Certificate (U.K.)

8/22: TOUCHED due to phone call (RFE Trick, was told case wasn't assigned yet)

9/20:APPROVED!!! After 127 days from NOA1 and 139 days from filing date.

10/23: Spoke to Kelly at NVC who said they should have received our petition by now. She advised I send a copy of our NOA2 directly to the NVC office, which I did immediately. :-)

10/26: NVC RECEIVES CASE!

10/30: NVC SENDS CASE TO LONDON CONSULATE

11/1: Consulate receives case in London AND sends out Packet 3.

11/6: Sent Packet 3 to Consulate (we'd downloaded the forms on VJ and had them completed already)

11/22: Appointment for Medical.

2008:

01/08: Interview scheduled for 10 a.m. APPROVED!!!

02/01/08: Stephen comes to America!!!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawl.gif

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Thanks for all the Congrats!!! there are not words for how excited I am today :dance: :dance: :dance: He is 4 hours into his flight and so far its on-time! I am completely useless today just waiting to leave for the airport. I was an absolute whirlwind this weekend, cleaning and organizing and buying his favorite foods (or as close as I can get here in the states!) clearing out a dresser and closet space for him, etc. I was actually thinking about what others do to prepare for their new spouse to arrive from a foreign country - would be a fun thread!

Congrats to Stephen and Griff arriving this week too!!!!!

Sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.