WHsoulmates

!!!!!!!

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi everyone, how r u doing, we r so honnored to be a menber in this site ( well we concider ouselfs as one :-) ) and ur help and advises r really great, we feel more secure and less stressed cz now we know that we r surundered by kind people who r living the same situation as us, and questions never ends we r still building a large detailled idea about the whole procedure so we wondered if u would help us with this :

1-the 125% they r talking about in the I-134 is it after or before taxes were taken?

2-the fact that she still lives with her parent would it affect our chances to get approved?

3-she got her divorce lately (early january) but she was separated of her X along time before that ( just when i met her) and we can prove it ( only through phone txts and chat record) would this be a weakness for our case ?

4- i thought about filling the forms once we will meet so that we can do it together and check it together ( and specialy to be able to write my name and my adress in arabic cz she cant do it )do u think it is a good idea?

5-our mariage would be so simple (no parties no big ceremony just doing the needed paper work and may be a launch or dinner with my family and some friend) do u think they will be ok with it ?

thanks a million for every one who shared or would share his knowledge with us

talk to u soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

1-the 125% they r talking about in the I-134 is it after or before taxes were taken?

the 125% is before taxes...its the total income for the year.

2-the fact that she still lives with her parent would it affect our chances to get approved?

no. I share a home with my parents

3-she got her divorce lately (early january) but she was separated of her X along time before that ( just when i met her) and we can prove it ( only through phone txts and chat record) would this be a weakness for our case ?

as long as her divorce is final, its not an issue, just be sure to include a copy of the certified divorce papers...all pages. An original will be needed at the interview however..so make sure you have originals of all documents.

4- i thought about filling the forms once we will meet so that we can do it together and check it together ( and specialy to be able to write my name and my adress in arabic cz she cant do it )do u think it is a good idea?

you can do that...my SO and I did them together online..then I used Fed Ex to ship them to him. We reviewed the forms line by line online together. And have had no issues with it. Depends on how long you have to wait to be together to do this..and when you intend to file.

5-our mariage would be so simple (no parties no big ceremony just doing the needed paper work and may be a launch or dinner with my family and some friend) do u think they will be ok with it ?

Its not how fancy the wedding is...but be sure to have pictures and documentation..They are more interested in the overall picture of the couple. So some wedding photos of you and family only, and documentation that your relationship is real. They will put the pieces together like a puzzle. But how large or fancy a wedding is is up to the couple. We didnt have a formal engagment party or formal announcement. We simply want to marry when he comes and live our lives together. You dont have to stage anything..jsut be yourselves..thats what you want them to see...who you are as a couple...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.