• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:lol: :lol: :lol: ok, you win! I have to go to bed now... the 1/2 time show & the banker are freakin' hilarious!!!

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok, you win! I have to go to bed now... the 1/2 time show & the banker are freakin' hilarious!!!

Aww man, I just got through uploading 3 more. I was getting set for a full scale war!

Ill post them anyways, just because they are too cute to let go. Sleep well m'dear.

funny_cat_pictures_094.jpg

270907182_ef25ba42de.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-birdcage.jpg

Timeline

UR KOFFEE, I DRANX IT!!!

376.jpg

OK, ME & THIS KITTEH, WE'RE GOING TO SLEEP!

294.jpg

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

OMG ! Happy Caturday!

1193000424-hahacat.b.jpg

Those pics are so funny.... the Mythbusters made me laugh out loud.

I love all of them....

This is the funniest one I have found so far.

1191862800-1189273008475.b.jpg

and a cute one before I go.

1191862800-1188660356089.b.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Okies so my second desperate attempt at finding Dunkin Donuts in the "Heartland" has proved worse than the first attempt. I even went on DD website and when choosing the state drop down menu for Kansas - they list it as KA... um. I guess I have no hope of finding one. Shocking really, this part of the city has everything!! (but I guess really, not!)

:(

Timeline
Some of you cat worshippers might not like this my contribution to caturday.....

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1738258

that was just cruel, funny yes, but cruel! :blink::lol::o

BJsTm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.