Sand

Weekend's Coming

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy Birthday to your wife, Sand!

It is my husband's birthday today:-). We are going out for dinner with friends (yes, Chinese here as well!), then going to the symphony afterwards. We had hoped to sleep in, however, his Mom called him at 8 am to wish him a Happy Birthday, so maybe tomorrow:-).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Nothing but work work work never have weekends off.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

All the days are the same to me. Sit alone and be bored. sighhh... :(

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

I annoyed the manager and cashier at CVS. Today, I decided to be one of THOSE customers with coupons and whatever. I was trying to get the $10 ExtraBucks for buying $20 worth of participating Pepsi products. Turns out there was a problem in that:

1) In Indiana, Pepsi produces Dr. Pepper.

2) In Rhode Island, Cadbury produces Dr. Pepper.

Having bought soda since the beginning of my own time and Dr. Pepper was always a Pepsi product in Indiana (and most other states I have bought in), I have no idea how I was supposed to divine that Cadbury produces Dr. Pepper in Rhode Island where corporate is and was not part of the offer. And being that corporate produces these ads and apparently assumed that no one assumed Dr. Pepper was a Pepsi product in some states, they made no notes that Dr. Pepper was not included. So, after I bought some stuff, I still didn't get my $10 EB. I didn't get it at first, but figured it must have subtracted another $5 coupon from the total I had to buy. Then I decided, well, I will just finish out the promotion since it ends on 2/2. I went in and got what I thought would be the full amount to satisfy the deal. The manager explained the above, and I had to return all my Diet Dr. Pepper because it was not part of the deal and get either Diet Pepsi or Diet Mountain Dew instead. Fine because I like those too, but a sign would have avoided the whole mess. I did finally get my $10 EB.

Other than that, I got some gas, some apple cobbler, put my kid down for a nap, and am letting the CLR work on the bathtub. Exciting. Tomorrow, we are probably looking for a brake booster.

Edited by Wacken

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

did my house cleaning already, trying to get my son settled as his second tooth is coming through, then going shopping tommorrow, nothing too glam, diapers, wipes etc.....and maybe go for dinner at Red Lobster...ohh and working on getting my removal of conditions paperwork together

Edited by Chrissy25

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Birthday to your wife, Sand!

It is my husband's birthday today:-). We are going out for dinner with friends (yes, Chinese here as well!), then going to the symphony afterwards. We had hoped to sleep in, however, his Mom called him at 8 am to wish him a Happy Birthday, so maybe tomorrow:-).

Thank you Kathryn41, And Happy Birthday to ur husband too.

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Happy b'day to your wife Sand! Went out of town today early to a "Matanza" Competition (Each team kills a pig, Cooks it either underground or in big pots outside and then it is judged), ate like there was no tomorrow, played horseshoes, and today my wife even got to ride a horse for the first time in her life (had to help her on the horse lols). She loved it!

Then we went to visit my cuz, and then we went to Walmart to buy stuff for the house.

Tired

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy b'day to your wife Sand! Went out of town today early to a "Matanza" Competition (Each team kills a pig, Cooks it either underground or in big pots outside and then it is judged), ate like there was no tomorrow, played horseshoes, and today my wife even got to ride a horse for the first time in her life (had to help her on the horse lols). She loved it!

Then we went to visit my cuz, and then we went to Walmart to buy stuff for the house.

Tired

wow u had a busy day!

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.