TheATeam

K1 and vaccination requirements

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have nothing against gardasil but it would be a pointless vaccine for me since, uh, I'm with fiance and have only been with my fiance for several years, and intend to stay with him for a long time. :P I thought they'd be more likely to require hepatitis A or something.

^^ Don't worry, this thread was old and brought back to life (for no good reason) and Gardisil is no longer required. It was required for a short period of time a couple of years ago. I was one of the lucky ones that had to get it!!

Oh! I didn't notice that it was just revived. That was a weird scare!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

no vaccine can really prevent you from diseases. It is the healthy lifestyle that boost the immune system that will keep your body from all thesediseases. you get all the vaccines in the market but still you will die from heart diseases and cancer which is the major health problem in the US because of unhealthy lifestyle. So, for me, I should not get any of these vaccines but will focus on healthy lifestyle. they will not grant me a waiver during AOS? well, I am sure have no choice but I will go on a week of fasting to get rid of those foreign chemicals out from my system.

Actually yes, there are plenty of vaccines that can prevent people from catching deadly and life threatening diseases. Having a "healthy lifestyle" has nothing to do with catching pertussis or measles or rubella. You also don't get cancer or heart disease from an "unhealthy lifestyle" - there are MANY factors that go into non-communicable diseases like genetics, environmental exposure and many other things that have not been discovered.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

as this is overcome by events, it's now closed.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.