amorchick

can ne one help me with info on greencard and marriage?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
thanks

i wasnt being rude u would know if i was ok

Do you want help, or do you want to bicker?

If you want help, then let us know how he entered the US - with a visa, or without. If it was with, what kind of visa was it, and how long has he overstayed?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Immigration quiz. Based on the following information what should be done?

I need help

I am in the u.s we are ingaged to be married. tell me more about an immigration status plz

my bad engaged

okay i am a u.s citizen i met him here in Kentucky, he came from mexico illegally like twice.

watever

thanks for all ur (help)

thanks

thanks

i wasnt being rude u would know if i was ok

i have no reason to be

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Timeline
Immigration quiz. Based on the following information what should be done?

I need help

I am in the u.s we are ingaged to be married. tell me more about an immigration status plz

my bad engaged

okay i am a u.s citizen i met him here in Kentucky, he came from mexico illegally like twice.

watever

thanks for all ur (help)

thanks

I'm sorry, my psychic powers are a bit rusty....move the tinfoil hat a bit and I'll see what I can come up with.

Timeline
i am not fuckin bickering omg he never had a visa he still doesnt he has been here about 3 and a half years

Well, then. He's going to have to go home and apply for one. You have to petition, the petition has to be approved, then he can apply. He will get denied, and you will have to apply for a waiver. If the waiver is approved, then he can re-enter and marry you. That's it, greatly simplified.

Be prepared for a long and expensive process.

okies - I think this thread is going no where fast. OP - I see everywhere people are being patient with your vague questions and rude replies. If you have legitimate immigration questions, you will need to ask specifically what you want. I am closing this thread at this time for violating ther terms of service.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.