AUBGER

Got my DL yesterday

16 posts in this topic

Ok...First and first of all thank you for the encouragements and for the congrats everyone!

I am happy that I got my license yesterday since I was pretty sure I was gonna fail. Well... I didn't!!!! So last night I couldn't sleep... Guess why? I knew that today was the day for me to get over my merging on the highway fear and get my a$$ to work...lol

And I am thrilled to announce that I didn't hit anyone...yet :)))

It's a good thing I had my GPS though. I think I would've gotten lost have I not had it ;)

So I'm safe and sound and pretty damn excited about it :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Removal of conditions...

Congratulations.....I love my GPS too, although I only got mine at christmas so have not used it anywhere i dont know.

DCF - London

18 Jul 04 - Police Certificate Requested

19 Jul 04 - I-130 sent

22 Jul 04 - NOA I-130 logged with INS

29 Jul 04 - DS230 sent

29 Jul 04 - Had vaccinations

14 Aug 04 - Police Certificate Received

30 Sept 04 - I-130 approved

30 Nov 04 - Received I-864 from co sponsor

04 Dec 04 - Sent DS2001

13 Jan 05 - Interview date 04 Feb 05

04 Feb 05 - VISA APPROVED!!!

08 Feb 05 - Proud owner of IR-1 Visa

09 Jun 05 - Arrived in the USA

24 April 09 - US Citizen

26551rm8.th.jpg

Congratulations.....I love my GPS too, although I only got mine at christmas so have not used it anywhere i dont know.

We got our tomtom on Christmas too :) I'm the foreign one :) Have no clue what's where ;)

:dance::thumbs: YAY congrats AUBGER!!! :dance::thumbs:

Saludos,

Caro

Thank yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Removal of conditions...

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Congrats on the DL. I am sure the actual road test is a lot better than you thought it would :lol:

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline

Yay, Aubger !!!!!!!! So glad you passed! See? You didn't have anything to worry about!

I have to make a confession - I forgot to think about you yesterday. :( It's been a challenging week here so it completely slipped my mind.

You should take a picture of your shiny new license. I did and e-mailed it to everyone in Singapore. :D

Congrats! :thumbs: I rocked my driving test today, only 18 years after driver's ed classes :innocent: and boy, doesn't it feel good to have that piece of plastic, Aubger? :dance::dance::dance:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congrats! :thumbs:

animated%20usa%20flag1.gifanimated%20thailand%20flag.gif

Thai Style USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Links:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=106...amp;ref=profile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223365857736847/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/411770628885582/

http://www.thaiworldnetwork.com

Congrats!

As you put more driving miles under your belt you'll feel more confident about being on the road. Just be sure to stay alert for other drivers. Stay safe!

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Congrats on the DL. I am sure the actual road test is a lot better than you thought it would :lol:

I guess I was lucky with the examiner. He was calm as hell and just plain awesome :)

Removal of conditions...

Yay, Aubger !!!!!!!! So glad you passed! See? You didn't have anything to worry about!

I have to make a confession - I forgot to think about you yesterday. :( It's been a challenging week here so it completely slipped my mind.

You should take a picture of your shiny new license. I did and e-mailed it to everyone in Singapore. :D

Hehehe :) Don't worry :) You would've been in trouble if I DIDN'T get it :-P That way I could have just blame it on you!

I can't take a pic of my DL yet :) Here in ME they give you a piece of paper and tell you that you'll get the license in the mail within 2 weeks...Whatever :) I got it...

Congrats! :thumbs: I rocked my driving test today, only 18 years after driver's ed classes :innocent: and boy, doesn't it feel good to have that piece of plastic, Aubger? :dance::dance::dance:

Yeah :) except my plastic is arriving in about 2 weeks ;) I have an ugly piece of paper now :))

Thank you for your congrats everybody!!!!!

Removal of conditions...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

it took me like 2 months to go on the highway when I got mine (well, I was 17) haha. Bad because I had to get on the interstate to go anywhere.

Here I get on the interstate maybe once a month...I hate driving though, and in FL I'd rather be on the interstate :wacko:

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but a whimper

[ts eliot]

aos timeline:

married: jan 5, 2007

noa 1: march 2nd, 2007

interview @ tampa, fl office: april 26, 2007

green card received: may 5, 2007

removal of conditions timeline:

03/26/2009 - received in VSC

07/20/2009 - card production ordered!

it took me like 2 months to go on the highway when I got mine (well, I was 17) haha. Bad because I had to get on the interstate to go anywhere.

Here I get on the interstate maybe once a month...I hate driving though, and in FL I'd rather be on the interstate :wacko:

Interstate is generally the best place to drive..the easiest...my problem is just the fear of merging. Now I look down the highway when I'm on the ramp and it's helping a LOT. I'm adjusting the speed to fit into the little spot I see for myself in the traffic :) It's actually not as bad as I thought. I got my license wednesday and I already drove on the highway 4 times :)

Removal of conditions...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.