maggieNomar

It's Officially Thursday!!!

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Cold here was like 18 comming to work, but to warm to 50s this weekend and just think we still have February to look forward to. Maggie your not inviteing us for the chili? Doodle the radio here said for every two that goes to the pharmacy 1 has the stomach virus going around. My son in law has phenomia and my youngest son and his wife are in the process of getting me another grandson as i type!!!!!!

:blink:

What did he do call you up and tell you he's about to make a baby??? :unsure:

aww no they are at the hospital HAVING a baby, already past the makeing stage ha

:lol:

Oh, I was figuring maybe they were off to the Baby Store to pick one out! :lol::star:

Oh noes, Morocco is losing! :o

:o OH NOES!!! :no::huh:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Maggie! Yuck math! Good luck though. I hate this semester as I'm getting four hours of sleep at night and can barely keep my eyes open. I need sleep or chili!

Hi Maureen! I can't wait for January to end either!

Hi Jenn! I haven't been watching the African cup but I read an article from time to time. Mostly only if it's related to how Egypt is doing. :P

Hi bridget! Awesome work! I like those bars on the go. Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Aymerlu! Looks like it's as cold where you are as where I am. Hey maybe someone will start an African Cup thread and keep us posted!

g'morning Charles! lol on the puke smilie.

Hi WOM! Where is Sarah is the same thing I have been wondering for two days? Where are all the MENA peeps going off too? I feel ya on the motivation factor.

Hi Me~n~Him! :dance: Yeah for getting off work early! lol on the weight loss comment. She's one stomach flu awe from her goal weight. lol!

Hi MrsAmera! I am sure you'll do great at the presentation & that the tift w/Hubby will blow over. I'm not an architect but we have it as one of the colleges here so I'm kinda in the loop. We even have interior design and I love seeing the displays in the library of what pieces of furniture they made.

Hi polarbear! I hope you feel better too!

Hi brnidokiegurl! Congrats on the grandbaby!

Hi tammy sue kay! Arizona is beautiful and hot and has scorpions!

Hi Jackie! Where is Amal today? Hey maybe one day soon we will see on our cell phone where the time display is a flash to what the temp is where were at and what direction we're going! That would be cool!

Hi chaishai! Now I really want to see that topic: MENA girls with husbands here, since they are used to mild weather do they go through the winter blues?

Hi julianna! "he refuses to wear a coat and keeps insisting he feels fine. His hands are peeling and bleeding though, and of course he refuses to use lotion." :lol:

Hi Yassmine I see you!

Oops gotta get to my first class soon! TTYL!

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Then I have to study for first math test of the quarter...Oliviaaaaaaa!!! :help:

3ea647783b5121989cd87ca3bb558916.png

Reminder for all those watching the African Cup of Nations - Morocco plays Guinea at 12 PM EST! Go Morocco! :dance:

I hope they wear better uniforms this time. I was watching them the other night with Ahmed (they were playing Nambia, I think). I spent a goodly amount of time cheering for the wrong team because I couldnt see their uniforms properly. Who designs those dang things? Somebody put a big fat green star on the Moroccans backs. The worst part is hubby LET me cheer for the wrong team. He just sat there giving me dirty looks. :lol:

My son in law has phenomia and my youngest son and his wife are in the process of getting me another grandson as i type!!!!!!

:blink:

What did he do call you up and tell you he's about to make a baby??? :unsure:

LMFAO :lol:

I cannot even imagine -11. I get upset when its 20. -11?!!!!!

My husband gets seriously depressed with this weather. There is a topic - MENA girls with husbands here, since they are used to mild weather do they go through the winter blues? The good thing is my hubby is always game for a winter vacation to the carribbean to escape!!! We leave in a few weeks I cant wait. But until then he is just so blahhh and constantly complaining about it. He loves the warmth and sunshine all the time. I love a good snow storm but after that I am over winter completely. But I cant imagine a man from MENA moving to -11 my husband would FREAK OUT if it was that cold.

he refuses to wear a coat and keeps insisting he feels fine. His hands are peeling and bleeding though, and of course he refuses to use lotion.

My hubby wears a coat, sometimes more than one. But no matter how much he complains about the unbelievable cold, he still gets huffy when I want the heat on in the house. Pooh on him. I turn it on when he's not home :lol:

Hi Yassmine I see you!

Damn cheap invisibility cloak. I knew I shouldnt have bought the dollar store version!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ha! We're the opposite-- I had the thermostat on 65 and he was all throwing a fit and I said fine, but you DO understand that will raise our heating bill by 1/3 to have it at 72. He sais he didn't care, then he nearly had a heart attack when he saw it went from $90 to $168. Of course he didn't turn it down :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morocco lost to Guinea 3-2. :(

Getting ready to call and console my sure-to-be-unhappy camper....

Hey I have ART tv now with my fios!!!! Guess I should get ready for lots of soccer parties huh? :lol:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Im sleepy today, its this gloomy weather that is driving me nuts! But on a happier note, today is burger day at work and I think I'm very excited about that! :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Ha! We're the opposite-- I had the thermostat on 65 and he was all throwing a fit and I said fine, but you DO understand that will raise our heating bill by 1/3 to have it at 72. He sais he didn't care, then he nearly had a heart attack when he saw it went from $90 to $168. Of course he didn't turn it down :)

My hubby is not allowed to play with the thermostat without adult supervison. More than once he has gone straight from heat to air-conditioning when he thinks its too hot in the house.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Amal is on her way to Missouri to pick up her car :)

My mena man moved to Florida. That was his way of coping with winter in Illinois. (If you see him on a beach in Daytona, tell him I said hey. B) )

JJ :P

i'll say more than that.......... :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
My hubby is not allowed to play with the thermostat without adult supervison. More than once he has gone straight from heat to air-conditioning when he thinks its too hot in the house.

Mine was like "Never in my life have I have had to sit on a couch with a BLANKET." He then kept saying this, as if this has some kind of catastrophic meaning. I'm like, "and? I've sat on the couch with a blanket many times in my life. You'll live."

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am the one guilty of that - but in South Louisiana, it's sometimes called for!!! One day we have heat on, then the next we need AC!!! :wacko:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

NOOOOOOOOO

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Here they are folks...first batch of Vidalia Cheese muffins...dig in.

post-26483-1201202302_thumb.jpg

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.