TRELAWNY PARISH

***Help me (Baby DADDY - DRAMA)***

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess in the end they never really go away...they just keep coming back. I hope that is not what I get to look forward to. The one before him took 4 years, jail, protection orders and the like to get rid of him, but that didn't work. It was not until his WIFE tump dung im rass inna one grocery store (in LANGLEY PARK, MARYLAND - yeah I'm putting it out there)...it was BIG NEWS that he left me alone. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital for the JAMAICAN WOMAN beatdown. I think she went to jail for 6 month and they still married. Mi hear seh she beat him til her boot heel bruck (no joke). I wish I had a front row seat to see that, but I left and went into the next store. She beat his #### because he saw my car in the parking lot and left a LOVE note on it. Dumb A$$. I would have laughed my #### off if I had seen his wife kick is A$$.

You know you really shouldn't type stuff like this in the day, when we are at work, because no one understands, why I had my head in my hands and tears coming out my eyes. Yes, girl, I laugh till I cry!

Yo she kicked his A$$!

If that sista bruk har boot heel yuh nuh she wha kickin some serious A$$ :lol: Yuh nuh 'im mussi be suh embarass mi wonda wha 'im neva run?? Oh wait...th_Laugh.gifth_Laugh.gif

'im cyaan run wit deh boot heel dem stuck inna 'im RASS :whistle:

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess in the end they never really go away...they just keep coming back. I hope that is not what I get to look forward to. The one before him took 4 years, jail, protection orders and the like to get rid of him, but that didn't work. It was not until his WIFE tump dung im rass inna one grocery store (in LANGLEY PARK, MARYLAND - yeah I'm putting it out there)...it was BIG NEWS that he left me alone. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital for the JAMAICAN WOMAN beatdown. I think she went to jail for 6 month and they still married. Mi hear seh she beat him til her boot heel bruck (no joke). I wish I had a front row seat to see that, but I left and went into the next store. She beat his #### because he saw my car in the parking lot and left a LOVE note on it. Dumb A$$. I would have laughed my #### off if I had seen his wife kick is A$$.

You know you really shouldn't type stuff like this in the day, when we are at work, because no one understands, why I had my head in my hands and tears coming out my eyes. Yes, girl, I laugh till I cry!

Yo she kicked his A$$!

Serve him right!!!! :thumbs::lol: :lol:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yo she kicked his A$$!

If that sista bruk har boot heel yuh nuh she wha kickin some serious A$$ :lol: Yuh nuh 'im mussi be suh embarass mi wonda wha 'im neva run?? Oh wait...th_Laugh.gifth_Laugh.gif

'im cyaan run wit deh boot heel dem stuck inna 'im RASS :whistle:

LAWWWWWWD GAWWWWD!!! Wat a STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Timeline

Ladies,

I had to share your wisdom and advice with my friend and of course, ya'll got them over here in tears. Tears of JOY and laugther.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

I had to share your wisdom and advice with my friend and of course, ya'll got them over here in tears. Tears of JOY and laugther.

We are always glad to be of service!!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

We are here for strength and support :thumbs:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Ladies,

AMEN!!!! Cause if wi doan duh hit fuh each oddah...who a guh duh hit fuh wi? ;)

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Other Timeline
Ladies,

AMEN!!!! Cause if wi doan duh hit fuh each oddah...who a guh duh hit fuh wi? ;)

You see it :yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I read stories like this, I am so glad I have no baby daddy drama. My kids' dad is wonderful. We just weren't meant to live together.

I hope it all works out for you, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Thanks ladies....

I try to get along with him, but he makes it very difficult. He wants to cuss me and tell me he's going to get custody of my son (LMAO). I don't hate him or anything, it's that I stopped loving him a long time go and I tried to make it work, but because of his arrogance and accussations I can't take it anymore. There's is nothing worse than being blamed for something or accused of something you're not doing. So, I decided enough was enough. Time to walk and I did. Wanted to walk away when I was pregnant, but fear kept me there. I feel so free now. Just trying to sell the house, then my mind will be at peace (well, kind of) until he starts tripp'in again.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, I have to agree...this is site is my girlfriend site. Almost all of my friends are single now either by choice or their husbands for many years decided to have ummmmm 2 maybe 3 children outside of the marriage and (pastor) is going to say forgive him (not I). So, their thing for 2007 was whatever the men can do we can do and I wasn't down for that. I did my running in the days, dance, club, more dance, club, parties after a while you get tired of it. I stopped at the age of 27 (I'm 37 now). I had my son at 33 and lost a lot of friends that I though were close because their kids were older and they wanted to hang out, but by then I had a newborn. They told me I started too late. Well, that was God's plan for me. I can barely stay awake past 8pm let alone 4am. So, I'm a home body, I don't mind going out, but to tell you the truth I'd rather be home cuddled up with my son, my MAN (when he gets here), a book, a good movie and a bottle of STONE GINGER WINE. I drink a shot glass everynight. Got that from my great grandmother. She use to also mix stout and rum with nutmeg YUCK (what a stress). She say it give her staminia ***kiss mi neck**** I use to love it when she talked about men. I should have listened to her...if a man don't know the value of a good women, he's not worth your time and don't sit down a wait pon no man (especially if him a spoon feed you) -- that was me. I was being spoon fed.

Rooooolllliiinnnn! DWLPUMS!!! FAAADDAA!!! ROTFDWL....gwaan tru grandmummie! :dance::dance:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• 2 weeks later...

MAWNIN Ladies,

Hate to restart this...but I need a GROUP HUG...just been so stressed the last week or so. I just need a PEP talk that's all. I re-read the post...I just need someone to SHAKE me a little and get me past this week.

Thanks ladies.

Trelawny (fell off the track, but trying to get back on) - just need a little lift.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
MAWNIN Ladies,

Hate to restart this...but I need a GROUP HUG...just been so stressed the last week or so. I just need a PEP talk that's all. I re-read the post...I just need someone to SHAKE me a little and get me past this week.

Thanks ladies.

Trelawny (fell off the track, but trying to get back on) - just need a little lift.

Mawning Sweets,

((((((((((((((((((((Lawny))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What's up? :luv: Wahappen? :luv:

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

When em start wid em phockery yuh need fi LAUGH!!! Mi seh LAUGH at em!! Even if yuh nuh feel fi laugh...LAUGH!!!! Never let em see yuh Sweat!!! Bawl yuh #### off when deh Baby is sleeping and no one is around but infront of yuh ex han yuh child LAUGH!!!!

What BEAUTIFUL advice...sorry I fogot who typed it.

But that touched me!

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

MAWNIN Ladies,

Thanks ladies.

Mawning Sweets,

((((((((((((((((((((Lawny))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What's up? :luv: Wahappen? :luv:

Bless,

Gill

Gill,

I'm trying not to let this man get the best of me, but at every turn he's doing something else. We have (we HAD) a buyer for the house and he (my ex) decides to not show up for closing which was yesterday. So, now the person is threatening to sue me, because he traveled from another state to close on the house and you know how the housing market is. I as lucky to get a buyer in 30 and to be able to close. He is doing everything to try to break me spirtually and financially. He thinks that if the house does not sell he has a better chance of me changing my mind and staying with him. I just don't get that. Maybe I'm missing some logic in that. He's shows up at my mom's church with his new woman and where does he sit with her right in FRONT of me. All I could do was laugh. Matter of fact, my whole family was laughing. It' tax time and do you want to know what the FRIGGER did (of course) claims our SON w/o telling me. I found out when his tax lady leaves a message on the answering machine. Took things out of the house that doesn't belong to him. Girl if I was to continue typing it would never end. I just don't know how much more of this I can. take. I think my son and I are going to go to Jamaica to visit Marcel for a month.

I have done so much for this man. When I met him, he had ABSOLUTELY nothing and I built him up. Now, he's trying to tear me down (BUT I'm not going to let him). I'd rather ruin myself financially and start all over again than lose the little hair I have left.

I can't believe I had hair flowing down the middle of my back last year this time, and now it's just at my ears. I till you STRESS will take complete control of your life. I'm learning the hard way, but I'm getting better.

Lawny

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.